Full Thread: #1 von Brunn Thread
View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2009 #229
F.W. Braun
Banned

I won't go over my "don't do it" position vis-a-vis going berserk with a gun again. I've done so twice in the past couple of months, and that's enough so all of you should be able to get it.

I will say that when one writes such articles, one usually has in mind the young kid who has been filled with rage to the point of madness by the bullying, swaggering niggers at his high school, like Kenneth Neal Wilson. Or the middle-aged man like Fred Cowan who has just plain had enough of being fucked over by the affirmative action and the incompetence and the belly-crawling at his job, until he finally snaps and comes in smoking.

One usually doesn't worry about scholarly, elderly gentlemen who are almost 90 years old. One can't really lecture or try to persuade someone of that age, because nothing really applies to them.

One of my learned colleagues on the internet has written a long screed on "why he did it" which, given this colleague's penchant for misinterpreting and assigning sinister motives to everything I say, I will forbear to analyze. With all due respect, though, I think it's a lot simpler than that.

I think Mr. Von Brunn decided at the age of 88 that he's done what he come here to do, and he wanted to go out like the soldier he once was, with a weapon in his hand. Kind of like John Wayne's finale in The Shootist. His saloon was the symbolic target of the local Temple of Lies. I think it was in essence a case of suicide by cop.

If he survives, I am sure ZOG has something especially vile in store for him. They're really good at that, our lords and masters--torturing very old men in their final days for their rebellion and resistance during life.

Ask Pastor Butler, to whom they so kindly gave a triple heart bypass so they could try him for treason and make him die in prison. (They failed.)

Ask John Demjanjuk, dragged in his wheel chair and trailing his oxygen bottle to Germany, a land where he was not born and of which he has never been a citizen, so he can die in prison there for something that never happened.

Ask old Klansman Bob Chambless as he lies in the hospital ward of some federal prison on life support, not even conscious of his surroundings, but he mustn't be allowed to go home to die. Oh, no no no no. He also must die in prison, because in his youth he resisted.

We are ruled by a deranged, evil little boy pulling the wings off flies.

America. We have to kill it, before it kills us.

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/