View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2011 #2464
Roberto Muehlenkamp

While Gerdes' sockpuppets "Anders" and "Bill Wassner" continue their helpless and self-projecting fish-wife bitching (i.e. squirming for my amusement), I have also put the 4 Sobibór threads on the Skeptics Society Forum.

So the following 14 threads are now up on the Skeptics Society Forum, in compliance with the rules stated on the NAFH website, waiting for Mr. Shermer's endorsement:

Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 3/3” contains the remains

Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 13/13” contains the rem.

Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 20/20” contains the rem.

Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 25/25” contains the rem.

Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 27/27” contains the rem.

Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 32/32” contains the rem.

Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 1/1” contains the remains

Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 4/4” contains the remains

Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 10/10” contains the rem.

Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 28/28” contains the rem.

Proof that “alleged Sobibór grave # 3/41” contains the rem.

Proof that “alleged Sobibór grave # 4/42” contains the rem.

Proof that “alleged Sobibór grave # 5/43” contains the rem.

Proof that “alleged Sobibór grave # 6/44” contains the rem.

So now, as concerns these 14 mass graves, the reward amount of $ 14,000 offered via The N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM is literally in the hands of Michael Shermer himself. What will be accepted by The National Association of Forensic Historians TM for the purpose of claiming the reward will be - anything that Shermer endorses as proof.

Isn't that so, Greg?

Oh, I forgot - I refused to (wholly) comply with the additional "rules" that my panicking friend Greg belatedly tried to impose after I had accepted the rules stated on the NAFH website, see my posts 2433, 2446, 2447, 2448, 2453, 2458 and 2461.

This non-compliance with his chickenshit a posteriori "rules" will be used by good old Greg Gerdes, always the whimpering coward, compulsive liar and characterless charlatan, as a sorry pretext to take the coward's way out of having to pay the reward money in case Mr. Shermer should endorse my submissions of proof.

Isn't that so, Greg?

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; March 4th, 2011 at 11:40 AM.