View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2011 #2466
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Greg Gerdes latest e-mail is a clear "yes" to the question I asked at the end of my post 2464:

Quote:
This non-compliance with his chickenshit a posteriori "rules" will be used by good old Greg Gerdes, always the whimpering coward, compulsive liar and characterless charlatan, as a sorry pretext to take the coward's way out of having to pay the reward money in case Mr. Shermer should endorse my submissions of proof.

Isn't that so, Greg?
Here's the pathetic coward's e-mail and my reply to that e-mail:

Quote:
Re: Fw: NAFH Challenge Rules
Guadalupe Salcedo <[email protected]> [Chat now]
View Contact
To: Greg Gerdes <[email protected]>
Hey Greg, what part of "fuck off" do you not understand?

To: Guadalupe Salcedo <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, March 4, 2011 11:54:33 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: NAFH Challenge Rules

Hello Nancy boy, how are you?

This is a reply to your last VNN post (#2464)

Nancy:

"So now, as concerns these fraudulently alleged 14 mass graves, the reward amount of $ 14,000 offered via The N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM is literally in the hands of Michael Shermer himself. What will be accepted by The National Association of Forensic Historians TM for the purpose of claiming the reward will be - anything that Shermer endorses as proof. Isn't that so, Greg?"

Yes, that is so Nancy, as long as what Shermer endorses as proof is sent to me, to the letter, in full accordance with the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules, via email, within 60 days of the posting date, the following (fraudulently alleged Sobibor "huge mass grave" # 4 / 42 is used as an example):

I, Michael Shermer, acting as sole appointed arbiter of The National Association of Forensic Historians TM N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM, in accordance with skeptical standards, do hereby explicitly and legally certify that I categorically endorse the information in - POSTER’S NAME - Proof that alleged Sobibor grave # 4 / 42 contains the remains of at least 19 bodies - thread, as meeting my own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof, and that - Sobibor grave # 4 / 42 - does in fact contain the remains of at least 19 bodies.

However, the poster must have submitted his proof in accordance to the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules in order to be eligible to receive any reward money.

Nancy:

"This non-compliance with rules will be used by Greg Gerdes as a pretext to take the way out of having to pay the reward money in case Mr. Shermer should endorse my submissions of proof. Isn't that so, Greg?"

Yes Nancy boy, non-compliance with the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules will result in the poster / claimant not being eligible for any reward money. You have been given an opportunity to bring your posts into compliance of said rules so as to be eligible to receive the reward money, should Shermer endorse your "proof." (In accordance to the rules of course.)

So Nancy Boy, as of today, I have $14,000.00 in a special account that will be used to pay out any reward money for these 14 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves", should you decide to bring your posts / threads into compliance of the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules. YOU HAVE UNTIL 12:00 MIDNIGHT, SAT. MARCH 5TH (U.S. MOUNTAIN TIME) to bring said posts into compliance. It's up to you Nancy Boy, if you want to be eligible for the reward money or not.

Please note Nancy Boy, if you chose not to bring your posts / threads into compliance and Shermer does endorse your "proofs" in full compliance with the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules, the reward money will still be available to anyone who subsequently uses your very own endorsed "proofs" that Shermer subsequently endorses in full compliance with said Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules.

The money is there for the taking IF all Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules are followed to the letter. The choice is yours Nancy Boy if you want to be eligible for said $14,000.00. Also, if you deny the fact that I have put $14,000.00 into a special account, you can bet me, dollar for dollar that I have not.

Do you want to make the bet Nancy Boy?

Just post on the VNN forum that you wish to bet me, dollar for dollar that I haven't and we can work out the particulars of the bet from there. What do you say Nancy Boy?

What are you waiting for?

What are you afraid of?

Now it is quite obvious Nancy Boy that you are not very smart, and that you are in fact mentally retarded, emotionally disturbed and mentally ill, but the above is so simple that even a retarded 4th grader could understand it. So if there is anything that you don't understand, you best contact me before the deadline with any questions.

Oh, one last thing Nancy Boy, no matter what happens, Brian Laine will be getting 25% of the $14,000.00 reward money that will be paid out. (He himself will have some conditions that will have to be met before he will receive his share of the reward money.) That money will be paid out before you get a cent because you cannot be trusted to pay it out yourself.

The choice is yours Nacy Boy.

What's it going to be?

Greg Gerdes

President

The National Association of Forensic Historians

http://www.nafcash.com/

The vilest form of self-abasement is the subordination of your responsibility to reason to the minds of others.

A true measure of a man's charater is his willingnes to speak the turth - even at the expense of his reputaion.

A hallmark of self-deceiving cowards is their acceptance of authority as their truth, rather than the truth as their authority.
Especially amusing in all this demented bluster (considering that the "Brian Laine" who posted on this thread is obviously just another sockpuppet of Gerdes himself) is the part that reads as follows:

Quote:
Oh, one last thing Nancy Boy, no matter what happens, Brian Laine will be getting 25% of the $14,000.00 reward money that will be paid out. (He himself will have some conditions that will have to be met before he will receive his share of the reward money.) That money will be paid out before you get a cent because you cannot be trusted to pay it out yourself.
Keep on squirming, you lying piece of shit. The more you squirm, the more I laugh.