View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2011 #2730
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Self-projecting error of nature Greg Gerdes continues focused on peddling the cowardly and mendacious spam that has been/is being slapped around his ears on the threads he links to, on pages 22, 23, 24 and 25 of the TRW thread $1,000.00 REWARD FOR THE NAME OF JUST ONE GASSED JEW. He does this also in order to obfuscate his running away from 90 outstanding questions (see my posts of Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 pm and Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:10 pm on page 8 of the thread "Questions to Greg Gerdes"). His latest act consisted in pasting over a post with 38 filthy lies that were exposed as such in my TRW posts of Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:12 pm, Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:15 pm and Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:17 pm on the aforementioned page 25.

Poor Greg needs his somewhat-less-than-honest victory dances, you see. His loser’s life is so devoid of any experience of success that he not only invents "victories" but brags about them over and over again, obviously because he doesn’t quite manage to convince even himself that he has achieved anything. If Greg were not such an obnoxious creature, I might feel sorry for him.

On the present forum, Gerdes also continues showing that his cowardice and mendacity remain unchanged, of course.

62nd reference to my post 2495 (111th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature will have before doing the one small thing he has to for me to address his "simple questions" and other simple-minded garbage, which is to post the following statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Gerdes is such a miserable coward that he won't even post this simple statement, go figure.