View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2007 #180
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
The area in which Alex entered was not marked with any signs or notices that entering the street was prohibited. There was an entry way open and clearly there for the purpose of allowing people to travel up and down W. Main Street. During the time that Alex WALKED, NON-THREATENINGLY, on the street no police officer at any time told Alex that his behavior was prohibited and in fact never gave Alex any directive at all. They also failed and made no attempts to communicate with him.

I was standing right at the entrance to the rally when this happened.

There were at least two officers standing right there, which Alex walked right in front of...and they BOTH stood there with a very confused look on their faces.

They looked at each other as if to say..."whadda we do now?" Alex continued to hold up his sign while walking down the middle of the street and they stood there and watched him the ENTIRE TIME...and NEVER ONCE ordered him to stop, come back, or anything. As I said...they looked totally confused, as they seemed to KNOW that Alex had broken NO LAWS!

I would be willing to testify in court as to the truth of my above statement.

Also...I can't swear to it...but I don't recall seeing ANY signs saying "stay out" or anything along those lines. I could be wrong on this...but I don't remember seeing ANY signs. I'll have to look throught all the pictures to see if I'm right.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004