View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2008 #101
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aherne View Post
But... In her vendetta she uncovered truth: members sucking up to female posters with only one thing in their minds: "getting together" with them. I find that disgusting, but that is the very reason why females are here: to be given attention. There can't be a healthy VNN without a VNN brothel, right?

If I were a moderator, first of all, I would make it a males-only forum just to keep things above the belt...
Better yet women should be declared property of the new VNN republic and rewarded for virtuous deeds such as recruiting drones, killing enemies and beating sense into young children. The rewarded get to choose the woman they want and the VNN administration sends that woman to him in a cage by Fedex. At that point what he does to her is his business, if he chooses he can have more sent to him once he earns them (Since we're not going to be a Christian alliance). Also, particularly good Jew hunter snipers get a badge of "Hero of VNN". This badge can be acquired thrice. After that point money will be sent to heroes or more women, or alcohol (Up to the rewardee)

Quote:
Then my virtue brigades would investigate members' past and keep only the chaste and virtuous on the surface.
Indeed! In fact , everyone's past, present and future should all be declared property of the state. Not only but all sexual activities should be recorded on very high quality DVD's for the ministry of health to assess at their leisure. All people should have chips shoved up their ass/under their skin so that everyone knows where the chaste and fair are at all times. After all , what do they have to hide? Not only but there should be a camera in every one of their rooms including their bathrooms , bedrooms, rooves, attics and garages , just in case they tries to hide from the cameras to do something unchaste.

Quote:
The good have nothing to hide, only the wretched needs the cloud of darkness (servants call it "privacy") to feel at ease.
Indeed, in fact nobody has anything to hide!

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 9th, 2008 at 02:31 PM.