View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2008 #905
EireannGoddess

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
Your search is meaningless. I do not dispute eyewitness testimony can be unreliable. ..... You claimed a conviction cannot come from eyewitness alone - an absolute statement you have repeated often.

Good, but you obviously did not read the several cases wherein convictions, based solely upon eyewitness testimony, later; upon appeal, had to be overturned due to the many incidences of convicting innocent people to long term prison time as well as to death. This happened so often that generally, if you read all the articles and links - which you obviously did not bother to do before making your pronouncement - that eyewitness testimony is so easily challenged that Law Enforcement, Prosecutors and Defence no longer deem it viable enough for conviction alone.

Ask your local [or State] District Attorney if he is willing to go forward with prosecuting a case that is lacking in sufficient evidence and relies totally upon one or more eyewitnesses - in your query, include that the cases would have to be sufficient to earn either capital punishment or long-term to life imprisonment. For instance [and the article was writ by a kike, no less]

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl...utput=viewport

Quote:
That statement is a lie. There is no prohibition under commmon law or in US jurisprudence that prohibits this. Back up your very specific claim or admit you are wrong.
I did back it up - Common law usually deals with "white collar fraud"; consumer fraud, ect - as does "Intentional" evidence - same thing really, consumer fraud, financial fraud - usually, jews are the largest group of criminals falling within this range. Same thing with "unintentional" evidence.

I gave several links - you and Mule do not bother to read nor follow up - at least if you are going to dispute my posts; provide back up

Google and research, do your own work and then come back with more than one link, and be willing to discuss them - likely another thread, since this is a subject that does not actually pertain to this thread. Though, I'm sure your pal, Mule would love further derailment so as to avoid answering fully Herr Gerdes questions. But, I am not going to be the one to give him that out - so, if you wish to discuss matters of law - start a thread on it. OV would be the right place.

Quote:
Just trying to figure out how you come about your legal theories.
Well, they are not based on jewish notions of jurisprudence - which pretty much is the whole of American justice system - but come from questioning the American Justice system; making comparison between non-jewish law - a rare thing these days - and jewish based, judeo-Christian notions of what is legal or illegal. How do you come by your theories.

Quote:
Intentional evidence is not strictly defined under English Common lLaw.
True, it's still under legal debate - it seems to be an area that jews cannot get ahold of - again, Intentional evidence deals mainly with petit fraud and crimes, as well as larger financial schemes in which there are several victims; again, crimes that are usually committed by large corporate entities; and mostly jew criminals. Perhaps the prevalence of jewish criminals in this area is one reason why the juden do not bother with trying to take control of English Common Law - idk, either that, or it's simply too foreign a notion for the jewish mind to fully comprehend.

Quote:
I do not try to apply it because I do not make the disctinction, neither have the courts. If you have precedence to show otherwise, please produce it.
Prove that you are not "trying to apply it" - elaborate.

Quote:
Show us a court decision in which a distinction is drawn between Intentional and Unintentional Evidence and how it is to be used.
I realise that, as a jew, you are not familiar with basing laws on ethics, but rather try to control ethics using law. Here's a google page dealing with ethics - start there, then go to the law, or the court decision and distinction you seek.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?nu...ce&btnG=Search