View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2008 #914
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Poor Gerdes, I keep him freaking out.

And I’m enjoying every minute of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Goddess:

"So, you see, you continue to have no intention of stopping your verbal abuse - at least not until I see to it that Herr Gerdes stops questioning you."

Retardo:

"Actually what I’m saying is that I’m not leaving this forum unless Gerdes shuts his trap."

Yes, and let's see what the cowardly faggot has erected around herself so as to avoid answering any of my questions (What's the point of being here Roberta if you cowardly refuse to participate?):
I’m not refusing to participate, Gerdes. You are.

Quote:
Retardo:

"I’m waiting for you to explain the relevance of your demands"

LOL!!! She challenges me to a debate about Sobibor, and now says I have to explain to her the relevance of my questions? Mmmmmm.
Exactly. Only relevant questions need to be answered. Irrelevant questions are just defense walls that cowardly charlatans like Gerdes erect around themselves.

Quote:
Let's see, is the question: Where are theses alleged 7 "huge mass graves" located anyway Roberta? a relevant or irrelevant question to a person who challenged me to a debate based on the alleged volume of the alleged Sobibor graves?
Did I challenge you to a debate on the volume of the Sobibor mass graves, Gerdes?

Where would I have done that? Show me. Exact quote and post number.

As to the question itself, the answer is: in the area of former Sobibor extermination camp, in the section of that camp known as "Camp III". That’s what I know for the moment. More detailed information will be accessible in the future, but for the moment that’s what I have.

Quote:
What an utter coward you are Roberta. (Thank you.)
I wouldn’t continue calling me a coward if I were you, Gerdes. That’s because every time you do, I can point to the flagrant examples of your own cowardice listed in post # 903 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=903 , as I shall do from now on, and thus show our readers time and again that you’re projecting your own behavior.

Quote:
Roberta:

"If you want your questions answered on this forum, then you’ll have to change the NAFCASH site in the sense that proof meeting the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge may also be published on this forum instead of in SKEPTIC magazine. Make that change, and then you can put questions – insofar as relevant in the context of the NAFCASH challenge requirements – on the table here. Until you have made that change, shut the fuck up."

She then makes a most absurd demand that she knows will not (and for all practical purposes - can not) be made.
Why not, Gerdes? You are the webmaster of that site and free to change it as you like. And the requirement that proof must be published in one specific magazine and nowhere else is a cowardly restriction of a potential applicant’s chances anyway. If you were so sure of what you proclaim and not scared shitless that evidence meeting your challenge requirements might actually be forthcoming, you would not impose this restriction. You would not only accept publication in any scientific magazine of the applicant’s choice, you would also accept publication on a site like THHP or the HC blog, as well as publication on an online discussion forum like this one. What matters is the content of what is published, isn’t it?

Quote:
And her telling me to "shut the fuck up" is simply a tacit admission that she's a cornered rat with nothing left but her childish antics.
No, Gerdes, that’s just more of your customary wishful thinking. I’m telling to that I don’t feel like dancing as you whistle, that’s all.

Quote:
I wouldn’t continue calling me a coward if I were you, Gerdes. That’s because every time you do, I can point to the flagrant examples of your own cowardice listed in post # 903 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=903 , as I shall do from now on, and thus show our readers time and again that you’re projecting your own behavior.

Quote:
Then she contradicts herself (imagine that!) with this gem:

"Actually I don’t wish him to shut up at all... As to his questions related to the Sobibor mass graves, read what I have told him several times already: insofar as these questions are relevant in the context of the NAFCASH challenge (otherwise they are irrelevant, and irrelevant questions need not be answered), I shall answer them, when I have the necessary information, in the manner required on the NAFCASH site, i.e. in an article to be published in SKEPTIC magazine. If Gerdes wants the answers posted on this forum, he must change that site in the sense that evidence meeting the challenge requirements may also be provided by posting on this forum instead of an article in SKEPTIC magazine."
Where’s the contradiction, Mr. Gerdes? Please point it out, our readers may not be hallucinating the way you are.

Quote:

Quote:
And this one is really a gem. After I caught the lying jewbitch is yet another lie, she tries to dodge this fact with:

Let's see proof – or is this just another one of your baseless lies?

Roberta:

"Care to know what Prof. Kola is pissed off about, Mr. Gerdes? That’s information not in the public domain you will have to pay for. How much are you willing to pay?
Here’s what I wrote about yet another of your successful attempts to make a fool of yourself, in my latest update of comments on your cowardly CODOH conversations under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llenge_30.html :

Quote:
Now to the "most shameless thing" that Gerdes went whining to his CODOH buddies about.

First of all, the fellow mutilated my response, which in VNN post # 904 reads as follows:

Quote:
Retardo:
"unlike Prof. Kola (who seems to be pissed off at
who commissioned his investigation")
Prove it liar.

Stinking liar Gerdes calling me a liar is like – what parallel may I use so as not to hurt your feelings, CS?

Quote:
Who commissioned his "investigation?"

Probably the same entity that commissioned his Belzec investigation. I’ll let you find out which entity that was, it’s mentioned somewhere on this thread.

Quote:
What is Kola allegedly "pissed off" about?

Something I would probably also be pissed off about in his place.

Quote:
Let's see proof – or is this just another one of
your baseless lies?

Lies are usually baseless and the hallmark of stinking liar Gerdes, who I wouldn’t trust to correctly tell me the time of the day. What I tell you, on the other hand, always has a source behind it.

Care to know what Prof. Kola is pissed off about, Mr. Gerdes? That’s information not in the public domain you will have to pay for. How much are you willing to pay?
Obviously Gerdes considered only the last paragraph of my response "safe" enough for the CODOH clowns to read and therefore left out the rest, especially the inconvenient reference to his own mendacity.

Second, there’s no lie whatsoever in what I wrote. The information about the nature of Prof. Kola’s problems with the Polish government is not in the public domain indeed; I obtained it in a private phone conversation with the director of the Sobibor Archaeological Project. And if I baited Gerdes by telling him that he would have to pay for this information, that was treating him with the contempt an asshole like he deserves (which obviously pissed him off a lot), but certainly not a statement against better knowledge.

Gerdes shouldn't project his own behavior onto his opponents. And he should get used to the idea that people are not lying or have anything to hide just because they don't dance as he whistles. He is being treated as corresponds to his obnoxious ways.

I have no problem with telling Gerdes just what Prof. Kola’s problems with the Polish government are, according to my conversation with Yoram Haimi. All he has to do is ask more politely.
Ask politely, Mr. Gerdes. Something like:

"Mr. Muehlenkamp, could you please tell us what you know about the reasons for Prof. Kola being upset with the Polish government regarding the archaeological work he did at Sobibor in 2001?"

Quote:
What an utter liar and coward you are Roberta. (Thank you.)

Quote:
So she wants’ to leave so bad it's killing her,
Not at all, Gerdes. I’m having a good time here.

Quote:
but she then says she won't leave unless I "shut my trap,"
I’m saying that I won’t accommodate EG’s wishes that I leave (she was the one who wrote she was tired of me, remember?) as long as Gerdes is howling around here, because that was my reason for coming here in the first place.

Quote:
but she continues to lie
Come on, Gerdes, do yourself a favor and don’t continue making a fool of yourself by baselessly accusing me of doing what you do all the time. Here’s what I wrote about the subject in my article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llenge_30.html :

Quote:
Just like his accusations of cowardice, Gerdes’ claims that I have been caught lying have a distinctly self-projecting character. Gerdes has not caught me lying even once and made a fool of himself several times when accusing me of lying. I, on the other hand, have long stopped counting the straw-man misrepresentations, quote-mines and other lies of his that I have exposed. A particularly fat and equally stupid lie of Gerdes' was pointed out in my VNN post # 839: after the fellow had accused me of having reported for deletion "his" post # 797 in our discussion on the Topix forum, I showed that the deleted Topix post # 797 was actually one of my posts. I had even asked Gerdes what had happened to that post in my later post # 801, which the showpiece of "Revisionist" genius obviously had forgotten to report to the Topix moderator for deletion and also forgot to read before telling this ridiculously stupid lie.
Here’s the screenshot of my Topix post # 797 before it disappeared:

And that post, incidentally, refers to another of your lies: your claim that I had reported for deletion "your" posts Topix post # 373 and # 379. Here’s a screenshot of my post # 379:

This post is currently online, by the way: http://www.topix.com/forum/history/T...H7P8C/p19#c379

As is your post # 373: http://www.topix.com/forum/history/T...H7P8C/p18#c373

You’re not only a filthy stinking liar, Mr. Gerdes, you’re also a fucking dumb liar. And you have been caught lying more often than I care to count.

Next time you call me a liar we’ll have screenshots from our early Topix discussions where you were caught in up to ten or more lies in a single post, OK?

Quote:
and refuse to answer the most simple questions
No, Gerdes, I refuse to dance as Gerdes whistles by trying to answer any question he comes up with regardless of relevance. Big difference.

Quote:
all the while erecting conditions that she knows won't / can't be obliged.
Actually my conditions are very reasonable: questions that are not relevant under any aspect need not be answered (if I answer them nevertheless, I’m just being a nice guy), and questions that are relevant within the context of the NAFCASH challenge will be answered in the form provided for on the NAFCASH site. Should the NAFCASH site provide for publication of challenge-relevant information on a web discussion forum like this one, they will be answered to the best of my knowledge on such forum. But that’s currently not the case.

Quote:
And of course, any inconvenient question she avoids answering by just saying that "it's not relevant."
No, Gerdes, for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor as a historical fact your questions are irrelevant indeed. Of course you are free to try convincing me otherwise, if you disagree. Let’s see your explanation of your questions’ relevance, Mr. Gerdes.

Quote:
What an utter coward you are Roberta. (Thank you, thank you, thank you.)

Quote:
Have I ever told you Roberta, that you're priceless?
Have I ever told you that – apart from other deplorable things – you’re also a lousy imitator of a term I appropriately applied to you, Mr. Gerdes? For you’re indeed a priceless demonstration object of "Revisionist" cowardice, mendacity and obnoxiousness. No one like you to make "Revisionism" look like the sick-minded filth it is, Mr. Gerdes. Thanks a lot for that, and please keep it up.

Quote:
BTW Roberta, I must have really touched a nerve when I mentioned your father. Just how many times did he tell you that you were worthless? How old were you when your dad first figured out that you were a faggot?
I’m not asking you to reveal details about your private life and family life by projecting them onto your opponent, Mr. Gerdes. But if you want to do it nevertheless and thus increase your value as a demonstration object of "Revisionist" garbage, assuming that is still possible, you are welcome to do so.