Full Thread: Overthrow Down
View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2008 #16
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Stone View Post
Apparently Bill White has not one friend to explain what's going on with his site.
Here’s Bill’s explanation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill White
Comrades:

The FBI this morning raided our server facility and seized our servers claiming that they contain evidence that we conspired to commit violent acts against mark Hoffman, juror in the Matt. Hale case.

This assertion is false. The server seized contains no emails or documents other than those available publicly on the web, and I have had no discussions regarding Hoffman with anyone, never mind theatening discussions of any sort.

I did, howeve, receive affidavits from individuals Friday indicating federal agents offered them money to commit violent crimes against people profiled on our website in order to implicate us in those crimes.

I expect we will have a court order returning the machines by the end of the week.

I am out of town. They have also taken a router and other electronic equipment not specified on their warrant, probably because they look like computers. The site will be down until we can get that equipment returned.

We have not theatened anyone nor implied a threat to anyone, and, in the end, all the feds can do is harass is.

Bill white