View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2008 #1710
Roberto Muehlenkamp

See my posts # 1705 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1705 ,# 1700 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1700 and # 1695 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1695, as well as my previous posts linked to in the latter.

As the subsequent posts # 1706 to # 1709 show, Gerdes still doesn’t dare to engage in a discussion in which he also answers questions, responds to challenges, addresses arguments and evidence and is compelled to show evidence as well, instead of hiding behind his "just one", "what are you afraid of" (coming from the fellow who missed our appointment at Sobibor on 15.10.2008 on the pretext of being afraid that "what happened to Toben" might also happen to him, see my post # 1525 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1525 , that one is particularly amusing) and other infantile mantras.

Gerdes knows exactly what he has to do for me to respond to his BS instead of ignoring it.

As I have told him several times, he must expressly undertake to answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and to address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges".

But he's too scared to do that.

He's too scared to do anything other than copy and paste the same old manure over and over again.

It’s hard to believe what a cowardly little creature Gerdes is, even considering what seems to be the fellow’s aspect:

The ignore situation remains unchanged as concerns discussion on this forum.

However, I take the opportunity to comment on what the whimpering coward has written in his post of Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:53 pm on the thread http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php...er=asc&start=0 of the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", where the despicable piece of garbage again turned to mouthing off about me although he knows very well that I’m banned from that forum and cannot post there.

Gerdes' self-projecting mouthful of manure reads as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Of course, it's the same question that the pathological lying / mentally ill Roberto Mulenkamp lacks the courage to answer as well.
The question he babbles about seems to be this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation." (Saponification)

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.
Gerdes either hasn’t been paying attention or is again lying through his teeth, for the answer to this question is contained in my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html , which I’m not linking to here for the first time.

In this article, we find copies of two maps drawn by archaeologist Prof. Andrzej Kola following his investigation of the site in 2001, plus a translation of Prof. Kola’s description of the size and contents of the mass graves plotted on those maps. I have matched the numbering of the mass graves in the description with one of the two maps (the one drawn on a smaller scale):

and with an enlarged section of a satellite photograph once stupidly provided by Gerdes himself (a shot in the foot that must still be hurting the fellow):

on which the outlines of four of the mass graves plotted on Prof. Kola’s map (numbers 2, 6, 3 and 4) can be made out with the naked eye. Of course poor Gerdes has no explanation for this matching of two sources of evidence completely independent of each other, Prof. Kola’s map drawn in 2001 and a Google Earth satellite photograph taken seven years later.

Now to the contents of the mass graves, which are described as follows by Prof. Kola in the translated excerpts from his article featured in my blog (emphases mine):

Quote:
Grave no 1 is located in the north - eastern part of hectare 17, just west from the memorial to victims. The site was excavated by 27 drills. Horizontally, it measures 20 x 20 m and is up to 4.30 m deep. It was a body burning grave.

Grave no 2 is located in the western part of the hectare 17, south from the memorial. It was excavated by 28 drills. Horizontally its shape is irregular, measuring at least 20 x 25 m – with its longer side in NS position – and with depth up to 4 metres. It was a body burning grave.

Grave no 3 is located in the south- western part of hectare 11 and north - western part of hectare 17. It was excavated by 17 drills. Horizontally, it's irregular, measuring around 20 x 12 m - with its longer side in NS position. The biggest part of the grave is located under north - western part of the memorial. It’s up to 5.80 m deep. In bottom layers, the grave is bony, with human remains in wax- fat transformation. The upper layers are a mixture of burnt body remains with layers of lime stone, sand and charcoal. The northern part of the grave is located near to northern part of the grave no 4. The more precise location of the graves requires additional research.

Grave no 4. It’s a grave with significant size, located in southern part of hectare 11, as well as northern and central parts of hectare 18. It was excavated by 78 drills. Horizontally, in NS position, it measures 70 x 20-25 m with the depth of around 5m. In bottom layers the grave is bony, with human remains in wax- fat transformation. The upper layers are a mixture of burnt body remains with layers of lime stone, sand and charcoal.

[...]

Grave no 5. It’s not a very vast grave, located in the north-western part of hectare 18. It was excavated by 7 drills. Horizontally, it's irregular, measuring at least 10 – 12 m, with its depth up to 4.90 m. In its bottom layers the grave is bony, with human remains in wax-fat transformation. In the upper layers – burnt body remains.

Grave no 6. It’s located in the central part of hectare 18, south from grave no 5. It was excavated by 22 drills. Horizontally, it’s irregular, measuring at least 15 x 25 m, with its depth up to 3.05 m. In its bottom layers the grave is bony, with human remains in wax-fat transformation. The upper layers – burnt body remains.

Grave no 7. Location of body burning activity, measuring at least 10 x 3 m, with its depth up to 0.90 m, in the central part of hectare 18, around 10-12 m south from the southern side of grave 4. The vast majority of burnt body remains were found in 6 drills. Around, vast ground transformation of an uncertain genesis. Only because of the burnt body remains found, the structure was thought of as a grave. In order to state the function of the place more accurately, further archaeological research needs to be conducted.
Bones, human remains in wax-fat transformation (probably whole bodies, like in the mass graves investigated by Prof. Kola at Belzec) and burnt body remains, all in quantities high enough to be relatively easy for the archaeologist to find (finding just an isolated bone or body underground in a fairly large area like this would have been sort of like finding a needle in a haystack) and to allow for concluding not only on the presence of mass graves but also on the length, width and depth thereof. In the biggest grave # 4, for instance, bones and human remains in wax-fat transformation seem to make up the bottom layers of a grave area of at least 1,400 square meters.

So we seem to have not one but lots of bodies in wax-fat transformation, a phenomenon that makes dead bodies look like this:

If there are whole bodies in wax-fat transformation like those pictured above, then of course there are also complete human skeletons, complete human skulls and complete human bones. The latter, according to Prof. Kola’s description, are also present as loose bones in the "bony" bottom layers of four of the mass graves.

Where there bodies in wax-fat transformation, one can expect them to have at least some of their teeth left, like our friend Otzi:

or like this character:

shown on a site (http://www.deathonline.net/decomposi.../grave_wax.htm ) where the substance that gives wax-fat transformation its name, grave wax or adipocere, is described as follows:

Quote:
Grave wax, or adipocere, is a crumbly white, waxy substance that accumulates on those parts of the body that contain fat - the cheeks, breasts, abdomen and buttocks. It is the product of a chemical reaction in which fats react with water and hydrogen in the presence of bacterial enzymes, breaking down into fatty acids and soaps. Adipocere is resistant to bacteria and can protect a corpse, slowing further decomposition. Adipocere starts to form within a month after death and has been recorded on bodies that have been exhumed after 100 years. If a body is readily accessible to insects, adipocere is unlikely to form.
It can furthermore be assumed that, although cremation tends to make teeth very fragile and thus easy to fall apart or be crushed , some teeth survived the cremation and subsequent crushing process and are therefore lying in the mass graves together with bodies in wax-fat transformation, bones, bone fragments and human ashes.

As to the latter two – bone fragments and ashes – Prof. Kola’s description of layers of "burnt body remains" in the graves he discovered suggests the presence of both in rather large quantities. In a mass grave like grave # 4, with an area of 1,400 square meters, a layer of "burnt body remains" only 20 centimeters thick would make for 280 cubic meters of ashes and bone fragments. Gerdes is invited to provide an estimate about the weight of those 280 cubic meters of ashes and bone fragments.

Bone fragments, as pointed out in my blog article, can not only be found underground, as described by Prof. Kola, but also above ground in the area of the mass graves. Below are some photos from my collection published under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/636...o-Sobibor.html , which I took during a recent visit to the Sobibor camp area (in which Gerdes was supposed to accompany me, but as we know the whimpering coward didn’t show up, see my post # 1525 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1525 ):

Particularly interesting are the bone fragments white on the outside and black on the inside, of which the photo series above shows two. I presume that these colors show different stages of calcination, the white being the more advanced stage.

So huge quantities of all types of human remains listed by Gerdes become apparent from Prof. Kola’s description of the mass graves’ contents, and bone fragments can be also be seen on the photographs in my collection under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/636...o-Sobibor.html . The only objects from Gerdes’ list that do not become apparent from either my photographs or the quoted excerpts from Prof. Kola’s article are spent bullets and shell casings. But as most of Sobibor extermination camp’s victims were killed by gassing and only a relative minority were shot, this would only mean that the mass graves described by Prof. Kola wholly or essentially contain the remains of gassing victims rather than people killed by shooting, even assuming that spent bullets and shell casings are relatively easy to detect and that the latter were not collected by the perpetrators after each shooting session. As press reports also mention findings of shell casings by Prof. Kola in 2001, however, I expect to find a more detailed description of such findings when I get the full translation of Prof. Kola’s article.

Now back to our friend Gerdes, who likes to accuse his opponents of cowardice, obviously because he’s a coward himself and projects his fallacies onto his opponents. Let’s see if this sorry piece of scum can muster enough courage to do the following:

1. Expressly state that he will henceforth also answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges" and thus keeping our conversation on this forum in the current "ignore" deadlock;

2. Link the CODOH clowns to this VNN thread and to my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html ;

3. Confirm that he’s identical with this "Celtic_Patriot" character portrayed below:

or, in the unlikely case that he is not, show us what he looks like (something that potential applicants to his NAFCASH reward have a legitimate interest in knowing, and also something that someone offering a $100,000 reward should have no problem with).

Will Gerdes have the guts to comply with these three demands?

Or will he just hide behind another copy-and-paste repetition of the crap last copied and pasted into his posts # 1706 to # 1709, like the whimpering coward he has amply shown himself to be?

Stay tuned!