View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2009 #1810
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.F. Scheb View Post
Muley runs from the NAFCASH challenge by stating:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

What a pathetic attempt at obfuscation! Once a challenge is accepted - it's time to start running with it, not change the rules. If you can't abide by the rules . . . . . . . . DON'T PARTICIPATE.

Stop with the whine and step up to the line. What are you afraid of?

You seem to have a reading problem, my friend.

The statement

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

is not a statement of mine, as should be obvious to a ten-year-old with an average amount of brain matter inside his skull. It is the statement that I require chicken-shit liar Gerdes (whose sock-puppet you reportedly are) to make, in order to continue discussing with him on this forum.

I require this statement because our discussion should be two-sided: Gerdes asks questions and I try to answer them to the best of my knowledge, I ask questions and Gerdes tries to answer them to the best of his knowledge.

While I have answered most of Gerdes’ idiotic questions and tried to meet his idiotic demands to the best of my knowledge (the only exception being the questions he asked and demands he made after I put him on ignore in my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536), I don’t see why I should bother addressing any of these questions and demands anymore as long as Gerdes systematically ignores my questions and demands. And I told him so in my post # 1536:

Quote:
Third, a general question: who the fuck do you think you are to ask questions, make demands and claim you´re "waiting" for this and that?

If you were prepared to respond to questions and attend demands yourself, you might be entitled to ask questions and make demands yourself. But as you dodge all questions you are asked and ignore all demands that are made on you, I don’t see on what basis you can consider yourself entitled to throw around questions and demands yourself.

That applies all the more as you’re a liar whose lies I ceased to care counting long ago, a whimpering coward and an obvious hoaxer, as last and most prominently shown by your having failed, after all your bigmouthed bragging laden with invective and threats, to honor our appointment at Sobibor on 15.10.2008.
As to the NAFCASH challenge, my intention to submit evidence meeting the conditions for the NAFCASH reward, pending the results of archaeological excavations at Sobibor that will hopefully take place this year, remains unaffected by my having put Gerdes on ignore as concerns discussions on this forum. I also made that clear in my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536 :

Quote:
All the above, Mr. Gerdes, makes you a slimy little worm so low that I don’t intend to spend any time on you anymore. You’ll get my invitation to witness the results of core drilling/excavation in mass graves in the Sobibor area, if such core drilling/excavation should take place, and of course I shall submit evidence resulting from such core drilling/excavation to SKEPTIC magazine and inform you thereof for the purpose of your fraudulent "challenge"[bolding emphasis added – RM], but other than that you’ll be on ignore from now on. For news on what’s happening at Sobibor you are referred to the RODOH forum (where in the Reference section under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/forums/13 you will soon find a post with links to the above and many other photos from my trip to Sobibor) and the HC blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/ (where I shall write an article about this trip as soon as I´m back from Germany, where I am writing from now).

That is, unless you expressly undertake to henceforth answer my questions and address my arguments, like I have addressed what piss-poor "arguments" you have presented (they boil down to repetitive and unimaginative variations of your "not one this-and-that" rhetoric) and answered your irrelevant to idiotic questions to the best of my knowledge.

I look forward to a statement in the above sense until same time tomorrow, Mr. Gerdes. The absence of such statement will be construed as your also considering our conversation finished.
So, TFS, I recommend you do either of the following:

- In the improbable case that you are not a sock-puppet of compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes, read a little more carefully before the next time you hit the keyboard.

- In the likely case that you are an alter ego of compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes, cut the crap and post a statement of yours reading as follows:

so that we can continue discussing on this forum, with me digging out previous answers to your imbecilic and irrelevant questions, providing answers to any of those questions I have not yet addressed, and asking you a number of questions of my own, including but not limited to questions I have asked you throughout this discussion but you have persistently ignored.

Do that, or keep showing our readers that Fatso Gerdes:

it too much a

to post this simple statement:

Until Gerdes posts a statement of his with this precise wording, the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum.