View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2009 #13
Rounder

Default I spoke with Marina Asari this morning (5 Aug 09)

Ms Asari cited a Privacy Act to me and stated she couldn't provide me any information about the status of Craig's request for a "single-trip emergency Canadian passport". I spoke with her at 8:20 AM CST, which is 4:20 PM Estonia time.

However, both she and the secretary who answered the phone are well aware of CRAIG COBB. Ms Asari said she's in contact with Craig, and she assured me he is in good health and is not being mistreated. She also stated that Craig has access to a fax machine and she advised me to advise him to send her a fax authorizing her to give me information about his status and his application for a Canadian passport.

She also stated that such applications are normally handled within 3 weeks.

The conversation was polite, and I informed her that Craig has many friends in the U.S. and worldwide and on the internet who are very concerned and worried about his being imprisoned and expelled for exercising his free political speech.

VNN'ers are requested to phone Ms Asari in support of Craig Cobb. Her number is 011 372 627 3311. Phone between 1 AM and 9 AM, central standard time. It's important she know that Craig has activist friends who won't "drop the ball".