View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2008 #13
Donnachaidh

Let us not forget that these crimes instigated by the jew would not be possible if large numbers of our own people were not too ignorant to think for themselves. And, let us not forget about the greed of those who co-operate with the jew out of selfish motives. These two types make up the majority of the kwan population today as they have throughout its history. In my old age, after a lifetime of observation and experience, I have come to the conclusion that there is damn little to be proud about white kwans. They really are the ideal putty for the jews. The white kwan elite of the forties murdered their own kind without an afterthought for jew gold and the pilots who dropped those bombs were no different than the morons who go to Iraq today to do the jews work. I was always proud of the fact that when my father and his brothers were drafted, they told the scum at the draft board that they refused to fight fellow white men. They were then sent to the Pacific theater. With hindsight, we could now say that going to jail would have been the right thing to do but even dad didn't know what we know about the jews back then.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)