View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2006 #20
Armanen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
Well, the y chromosome goes down from father to son unchanged, practically, and this is how they trace out families by name. So if his name really was Pearson, he should find his male relatives with the same last name. Normally, he would be looking at other Pearson men and saying - are we a match?

Come to think of it, the claim "Jews are identical to Palestinians" has to be bunk, because unless they look alike, they are not going be alike genetically. All the ones who look European have European blood, and that's the only possible explanation. The ones who look med/Middle Eastern may be identical to Arabs, but the ones who look white, European have to be white Europeans, although they may have Jewish orangutans in the family tree.

When I say Jews who look like white, Europeans, I don't mean good looking white Europeans, I mean goofy fuck looking ones like Seinfeld, Barry Manilow, Bob Dylan, Gene Wilder... that whole freakazoid blue-eyed, lighter kind of jew.
No way in hell are jews white just because they take a name form European societies. Give me a break, just how gullible do you think we are? We aren't buying it.

They may have inter married some , but they are still going to be loyal to their jewish roots and be posioned in their blood with all the resulting hatred and crooked dishontesty and cruelity and everything else that is their trademark. Once they are polluted they will always have posion in their blood.