View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2007 #13
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post

I will now attempt to play the world's smallest violin for the poor kikes.

I remember Oak Park well. As a matter of fact...my grandmother's boyfriend (after she got divorced) owned the Oak Drive In. (ooops! That was in Royal Oak) How kewl was that when we used to get to spend the weekend with grandma?

Anyway...I moved outta the Destroy-it area back in 1979-1980. Not that I was jew wise at that time...but, I'd be willing to bet all the Oak Park kikes are the ones who fled the northwest side of Destroy-it (7 Mile & Livernois area) when all the niggers started moving in.

First...they (the kikes) all fled to the other side of Livernois...then, when the niggers started moving over to that side, I believe the kikes fled to Souf-field, and Oak Park.

I was born in Royal Oak...which was once the absolute heat of all Klan activity in Michigan. I understand the fucking fagots have completely taken Royal Oak over?

-Jim

Yes, you'd be correct. Schools closing down and the like, due to lack of students. Homosexuality is incompatible with a sustainable society.

George Bush wants Holsinger to be the US next Surgeon General.
Here's what he's written about homosexuality.
http://www.tugsa.net/holsinger.homosexuality.pdf

To some it up, he condemns it on a health basis. If I were a 6th grader, there'd be a lot to laugh about in that article.