View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2008 #19
Reggie32901
Averse to brainwashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Herring View Post
The reason I wanted to respond to this is because I have proof that minorities are being intentionally injected into predominantly white communities in order to further dilute and destroy the white race. Not even 10 or 15 years ago seeing ANY mud in Fargo was like seeing Bigfoot- it didn't happen. And now assholes like Lutheran Social Services are transplanting Somalians, Kenyans and Nigerians here by the score. The other I was getting on the bus and at least 20 of these smelly animals poured off in front of me. I was fucking shocked. In places like New York you expect it. But here in Mayberry? Our murder and crime rate is going up. Wonder why?
You are, of course, 100% correct. I highly recommend you (and everyone else who is interested) read this article: http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200807/memphis-crime

It's long, but it literally proves you correct, and it's published in a "mainstream" publication.

Long story short, after "desegregation" (which as we all know, was really forced integration), the negroes all moved into major urban areas, utterly destroying once-great American cities. The Whites who were able to do so fled (White Flight) and moved to the suburbs (or built suburbs from the ground up, if they did not already exist).

So. Now that our once-great cities lay in ruins, and lily-White suburbia is enjoying relatively-low crime rates, relatively clean streets, etc., the "powers that be" are intentionally flooding the suburbs with negroes (due primarily to Section 8 housing vouchers). The predictable result? Once-safe suburban areas are now the hot spots for violent crime. Sally Soccer Moms and Joe Six Packs (and of course their children) are being attacked, robbed, raped, and murdered by the newly-imported welfare negroes.

But unlike their parents and grandparents, who abandoned the major cities for this very same reason, Sally Soccer Mom and Joe Six Pack have nowhere to go. The "powers that be" have effectively trapped them, forcing them to rub shoulders with the violent negro predators.

That's a fairly accurate summary of the article (although of course it is phrased differently, it's not difficult to read between the lines). But I still recommend everyone read it.