View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2007 #13
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke_rulez View Post
But that little task takes great will, and it takes a great deal of "nuts and bolts" work to create that will in others. Few understand that “a movement” does not exist -- it only is people doing the nuts and bolts work.

Most “movement” people have lots grand ideas and strategies – all of which are totally and absolutely worthless. Nuts and bolts work is beneath them.
I am surprised no one caught onto the irony here: a former college professor talking about "nuts and bolts." The world of academia is about as far removed from the "nuts and bolts" of the real world as you can be. What has this guy done since leaving academia that makes him such an authority on “nuts and bolts”?

I am not sure if I really could get into his publication, The Thunderbolt. Niggers and spics commit many crimes. Well, no sh**! Tell me something I don't actually know. Publish something inspiring and something practical or useful.

That being said, I don't think it's reasonable to call him a "jew lover" because he sees some traits in them that are admirable -- they are intelligent, often hard working and pretty cohesive as an ethnic group. Nor do I believe it is fair to libel the man as an alcoholic without presenting any evidence. In all fairness too, he's also a very intelligent guy and from what I have seen of the other characters, he might have been Dr. Pierce’s best choice as a successor.