View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2011 #4
Rob Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Now that's EXTREME cowardice.

Compare this perceived danger with the real danger our men and women in uniform face every day fighting their jew wars.

What is it that they say about a government which fears its people?
Yeah, the last thing that politicians need is to have ex-special forces working as their personal body guards on the taxpayers dime and thinking that they are untouchable and unaccountable for their actions.

That is what they do in third world dictatorships to control their positions of power.

Not as though these pricks don't behave like that anyway. They just don't need any additional reinforcement or encouragement.

If politicians are concerned about their safety, they can go buy and carry a gun just like every other citizen, that is if they can pass the same background check that the rest of us is forced to submit to.

That reminds me, a month ago Biden and Obama were here to give a speech to employees at the local Chrysler plant.

I never seen so many damn cops in my life! local city cops, county sheriffs, state police - but then I noticed that there were cops from cities and counties from all across the state.

Of course it wasn't the Feds picking up the tab for these costs, it was the taxpayers of Indiana.