View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2007 #31
Flame Baiter
Banned

I took one of those photos that she used, and it just warms my heart to see Mrs. Schlussel is reading VNNforum.

Hitler said that jews run from the truth like a rat scurries away when a light is turned on in a room, so I don't expect her to read this forum too much. I've seen her on some of the national shows, and she is the epitome of a loud-mouthed kikess: never acknowledging that the "goyim" are right. Also in typical kike fashion, when someone hands her an opinion leaflet that she doesn't want to hear, she says she's being "harassed".

Quote:
...he [Fundarskii] once came up to me at a Jewish community event and tried to shake my hand and harass me). Each time his literature was not just about Israel and "Palestine," it was blatantly anti-Semitic.
But it's great to hear that I'm doing my part to get under their skins.

You made my fucking day.

P.S.
From her Wikipedia entry:

Quote:
Her maternal grandparents were Holocaust survivors [] and her mother was born in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, living there until she was six.
How could the Holocaust have happened if there are so many survivors? But the Holocaust Hoax has been exhaustively exposed on this as well as other forums, and so I don't want to derail this thread.