Full Thread: Skadi Forum
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2008 #31
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
The bearers of her culture need to reestablish themselves. Out with the Jew! In with the aristocrat!
Yes, one would think that an aristocrat wants to inherit his position to his offspring, he thereby has a personal and family interest in the continuity, stability and health of his nation, in contrast a democrat only thinks in terms of four year cycles, democrats are also rarely the best our race has to offer, like they say, in democracy only shit floats to the top.
Quote:
Die Deutschen haben endlich, als auf der Brücke zwischen zwei décadence-Jahrhunderten eine force majeure von Genie und Wille sichtbar wurde, stark genug, aus Europa eine Einheit, eine politische und wirtschaftliche Einheit, zum Zweck der Erdregierung zu schaffen, mit ihren "Freiheits-Kriegen" Europa um den Sinn, um das Wunder von Sinn in der Existenz Napoleon’s gebracht, - sie haben damit Alles, was kam, was heute da ist, auf dem Gewissen, diese culturwidrigste Krankheit und Unvernunft, die es giebt, den Nationalismus., diese névrose nationale, an der Europa krank ist, diese Verewigung der Kleinstaaterei Europas, der kleinen Politik: sie haben Europa selbst um seinen Sinn, um seine Vernunft - sie haben es in eine Sackgasse gebracht. - Weiss jemand ausser mir einen Weg aus dieser Sackgasse?... Eine Aufgabe gross genug, die Völker wieder zu binden?...

Nietzsche
Now we have our united Europe and it is ruled by soulless perverse little bureaucrats, technocrats, robed totalitarians (judges) and slimy raceless traitorous swine calling themselves politicians, all these devils are united in their want to genocide the white race in Europe and turn us into a cross between Northern Caliphate and Brazil on the Thames and the Seine.

I´d sure like to see an alternative scenario to the doom I see now, something, anything that could offer a glimmer of hope, do you know something I don’t?

Last edited by Hugo Böse; November 24th, 2008 at 07:21 AM.