View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2009 #4
BryanVP
Seņor Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra...tino_Americans

-----------------

On the main article for The United States it says whites are 80% of the population. When you click the link for the Demographics only section it says 68%. These are what their projections for races increasing are. Theyre projecting spics will double. Of course due to rapid cockroach-esque breeding habbits.

I don't see how they think niggers will only rise by 3%. Jews are importing even more niggers from Africa all along the East Coast. They're getting more free healthcare than ever. Even with their 'gangsta' lifestyles. It's not going to even out unless something changes drastically.

If that were true they were only 13% of the population. That's just proof of how much easier it is for any nigger that wants to 'succeed' than it is for a human being. We have niggers all around us in jobs they're not capable of doing, and on the televitz too.

If any of those drastic changes I was talking about occur, I don't expect to see spics continue to rise that quickly either. If it things keep going at the current rate, that projection will hit more severely. and much sooner than 2050.

Asians and Spics will both double in population. Even though projections won't admit it yet. Niggers will likely close to double also.