View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2008 #9
Kevin Amgaard
TerreBlanche Martyr & Hero

I'm from North Dakota and I've been to Grand Forks many times over the years. This comes as no surprise to me, nor anyone who has any history with the University of North Dakota. It's a liberal cesspool just like any other college campus. After the Dru Sjodin rape/murder they were very vocal about "anti-Hispanic" rhetoric as well. They will do anything to remain a perfect shrine of political correctness, well... anyting except change their athletic departments nickname, that is. (The Fighting Sioux)

Futhermore, is writing "Soandso is a Jew." a crime? Especially if the person is, in fact, Jewish? I'm not a lawyer, but I don't see these charges standing on two legs if it had been "Soandso is a Norwegian."

If anyone out there wants to visit NoDak I highly recommend it. Just bypass the eastern part of the state all together. Fargo, Grand Forks, even Wahpeton. The heart and soul of this state lies in the Badlands and the rural farming communities. If I had to keep living in Fargo or Grand Forks I'd just as soon move out Starr's way. Minneapolis at least has an excuse for being a heaping pile of shit.

It's sad to see a people this noble and beautiful sink to such lows. It only took ten years for this state to go from a bastion of European ideals to a pool of multicultural hell. Most of the blame lies with Lutheran Social Services and I'd be happy to elaborate on this later if anyone is interested. For now I'm in dire need of some sleep.

Cheers
The chief duty of every new age is to up-raise new men to determine its liberties, to lead towards its material success - to rend the rusty padlocks and chains of dead custom that always prevent healthy expansion. Theories, ideals and constitutions, that may have meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors, may now mean destruction, slavery and dishonor to us.-Might Is Right