View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2008 #18
Ludovicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
I don't doubt you, but where are reliable sources for this info? I looked all this up on wikipedia and their numbers disagree with yours.
Although your question was directed at hengest, I'll take the liberty of answering it to you.

Jewikipedia is full of lies, the numbers used in the article about Dresden are completely absurd, they represent an attempt by kosher "historians" and the treacherous "German" government to downplay allied crimes and the mass-murder of innocent German civilians, the overwhelming majority of which were women and children.

The number of casualties as a direct result of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs is estimated to be around 200,000 (not even Jewikipedia disputes that).

Regarding Dresden, it's unlikely that we will ever find out the exact numbers, official Reich reports at the time estimated the total number of deaths to be somewhere between 180,000 and 220,000; some claimed that the death toll was up to 300,000 (I've actually seen some claims of half a million, but I think that's too much); according to David Irving in his book "Apocalypse 1945: the Destruction of Dresden", the director of the fatalities section at the Missing Persons Bureau of Dresden, Hanns Voigt, estimated the number of casualties to be 135,000; Irving agreed with that number when he first published the book, but later on claimed that a more correct number would be something between 60,000 and 100,000.

My humble opinion is that the number of casualties was certainly over two hundred thousand, maybe 250,000. Consider this: the allied air-criminals dropped some 700,000 incendiary bombs over Dresden (in total they used some 4,000 tons of bombs), creating lots of firestorms and causing temperatures in some places of the city to reach well over 1000º Celsius (!!!), how many do you think were able to escape this inferno? In any case I suggest that you read Irving's book, which can be downloaded for free at his website (www.fpp.co.uk), and make your own conclusions.

Also, keep in mind that Dresden was not the only German city to be firebombed, in Hamburg alone another 45,000 - 50,000 died... American war criminals also burned alive at least over a hundred thousand japanese civilians before dropping the atomic bombs.