JEWISH RITUAL MURDER
by ARNOLD LEESE
Quote:
"Soul had they none, nor lineage;
"Nor wit, nor headmen,
"Nor crafts, nor letters,
"Nor e'en a glimpse of God."
- British Edda.

"Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning...."
- St. John, viii, 44.

"In order to destroy the prestige of heroism for political crime, we shall send it for trial in the category of thieving, murder, and every abominable and filthy crime. Public opinion will then confuse in its conception this category of crime with the disgrace attaching to every other and will brand it with the same contempt."
Protocol 19 of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

"If I am killing a rat with a stick and have him in a corner, I am not indignant if he tries to bite me and squeals and gibbers with rage. My job is, not to get angry, but to keep cool, to attend to my footwork and to keep on hitting him where it will do the most good."

- A. S. Leese, speaking at Reception, 17th Feb., 1937, on his return from prison.

Find the book online here http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/streicher/jrm/
Quote:
J e w i s h R i t u a l - M u r d e r
a H i s t o r i c a l I n v e s t i g a t i o n
by Hellmut Schramm, Ph.D.

a translation by R. Belser of
D e r j ü d i s c h e R i t u a l m o r d
E i n e h i s t o r i s c h e
U n t e r s u c h u n g
von Hellmut Schramm, Ph. D.

This translation is dedicated to Dr. Hellmut Schramm, whose fate remains unknown, and to Julius Streicher and all the other investigators who have paid with their lives for publicizing information about this subject. -- R.B.

Online book here http://www.jrbooksonline.com/schramm/schramm.htm
Quote:
The Bloody Passovers of Dr Toaff

By Israel Shamir

Blood, betrayal, torture, and surrender are intervowen in the story of an Italian Jew, Dr Ariel Toaff, as if penned by his compatriot Umberto Eco. Dr Toaff stumbled onto a frightful discovery, was horrified but bravely went on, until he was subjected to the full pressure of his community; he repented, a broken man.

Dr Toaff is the son of the Rabbi of Rome and a professor in the Jewish University of Bar Ilan, not far from Tel Aviv. He made a name for himself by his deep study of medieval Jewry. His three-volumed Love, Work, and Death (subtitled Jewish Life in Medieval Umbria) is an encyclopaedia of this admittedly narrow area. While studying his subject he discovered that the medieval Ashkenazi Jewish communities of North Italy practiced a particularly horrible form of human sacrifice. Their wizards and adepts stole and crucified Christian babies, obtained their blood and used it for magical rituals evoking the Spirit of Vengeance against the hated Goyim.

http://www.israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm
Quote:
Bloody Passover by Ariel Toaf
This book courageously faces one of the most controversial topics in the history of the Jews of Europe, one which has always served as a war-horse of anti-Semitism: the accusation, leveled against the Jews for centuries, of abducting and killing Christian children to use their blood in Jewish Passover rites. Where Italy is concerned, nearly all the ritual murder trials were held in the north-eastern regions, characterized by large settlements of German-origin Jews (Ashkenazim). The most famous case of this kind occurred in Trent, Italy, in 1475, as a result of which many local Jews were indicted and sentenced to death for the murder of the boy who was to become known as “Simon of Trent”, and was venerated as a Saint for several centuries, until only a few decades ago. An unprejudiced rereading of the original trial records, however, together with the records of several other trials, viewed within the overall European context and supplemented by an exact knowledge of the relevant Hebrew texts, throws new light on the ritual and therapeutic significance of blood in Jewish culture, leading the author of the present study to the reluctant conclusion that, particularly where Ashkenazi Jewry was concerned, the "Blood Libel" accusation was not always an invention
http://www.jews-anonymous.org/index....loody-passover