View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2010 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
You're views are very much in line with Creativity, yet you refuse to acknowledge that. Why is that, may I ask ?
There may be positions we share, but they aren't unique to and don't belong to Creativity.

Like I've said, Creativity made a fatal blunder in calling its book a "bible."

Quote:
On the other hand I am under the impression that you haven't read Nature's Eternal Religion and The White Man's Bible. If you have my mistake.
I've read enough to make a judgment. Its arguments come from a thousand others, nothing original there. What is original in Creativity is unattractive - its symbols, books and general packaging. Creativity comes off as second-rate or crank christianity, which is why it has never attracted any significant following. Deeper than that, I simply don't believe that making a religion out of race is the right way to go.

What we need is a political movement, not a race religion. The only overlap is that the movement must be prepared to kill (and die), not just pass out brochures and vote. We need the mentality and behavior of crusaders, but political rather than religious crusaders.