View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2008 #11
melcur
Banned

Default Father of boy shot to death by black L.I. man expresses rage at verdict

This one might just slip out from under the kikes ability to control

Father of boy shot to death by black L.I. man expresses rage at verdict

A white Long Island man was infuriated when his teen's black killer was spared the maximum jail term Wednesday delivered an indirect death threat toward the defendant's son.

"Let's see what happens when Aaron White gets shot! Let's see what the laws are then!" raged Daniel Cicciaro Sr. after John White, 54, was sentenced to two-to-four years for the August 2006 shooting of Daniel Jr.

The sentence is well below the 15-year maximum that White faced after being convicted of manslaughter for killing Cicciaro during a racially charged showdown at the foot of White's Miller Place driveway.

After the sentencing, Cicciaro pointed his finger at Aaron White and his mother Sonya, telling the pair "F--- you," defense lawyer Frederick Brewington said.

The insult, coupled with the threat, led Suffolk County Police Commissioner Richard Dormer to arrange added police protection at White's home.

The stunned Cicciaro family and their friends greeted the lesser sentence with tears, gasps and a flurry of expletives.

"You let that mother------ walk?" shouted an incensed Cicciaro, his words echoing in the Riverhead courthouse as he continued an obscenity-laced tirade."

The dead teen's mother Joanne - who earlier spoke of never holding her grandchild, or dancing at her son's wedding - leaned forward and wept.

"The system sucks," she said later before mockingly adding, "Poor John White."

Her husband, of Port Jefferson Station, angrily suggested that racial politics were behind the lenient sentence for White.

"As long as you're black and there's a problem at the foot of your driveway, you can shoot my son in the face?" Cicciaro fumed.

Inside court, Cicciaro called White a "coward" and told the killer - along with Suffolk County Court Judge Barbara Kahn - that "even the death penalty would be a light sentence."

White, in turn, apologized for the fatal shooting.

"I broke a covenant with God in taking his life," White said, recalling the shooting that occurred after two carloads of white teens came to his home shouting racial slurs and looking to fight his son.

"I remain remorseful," he continued, his voice nearing a whisper. "That's it..."

White was led away in handcuffs, though his lawyers want him released on bail pending an appeal.

Brewington argued during White's trial that the road construction foreman was responding to "a modern day lynch mob" on the night of the shooting.

The white teens who accompanied Daniel Cicciaro Jr. to White's home were riled by a bogus claim that Aaron White had threatened to rape the younger sister of one of their friends.

John White, convicted Dec. 22 of second-degree manslaughter and a weapons charge, claimed his gun accidentally discharged after Cicciaro lunged at him.

Prosecutors argued that White pointed the gun and shot Cicciaro - from 3 inches away - after the teen slapped at the gun.

[email protected]

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...ack_li_-2.html