View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2008 #16
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
If someone will get the contact info for this guy I can arrange multiple interviews on various programs including WRH, RENSE, MIKE PIPER, ANU, etc... A VNN interview would be excellent.
I just hung up with Daniel's father's girlfriend. Her name is Samantha Stone. She cried the whole time I spoke with her. I remained calm & level headed the entire 15 minute conversation I had with her. I am shaking so bad now, and crying, that I can hardly type. She said they have received numerous death threats from the nigger's friends & family. I assured her there are thousands more supporters out there that will take up for them, than there is niggers. I have never felt such helplessness in this woman's voice, she is a shell of hurt, anguish, and helplessness. She described in detail of the victim impact statement her boyfriend Daniel gave regarding his son's death. SHe said it was the most magnificent written speech she has ever heard. Yet it fell on deaf ears, in the justice system. She said Daniel's father is in bad shape, as far as anger, and wanting to retaliate. I told her we understand his anger all so well. PLEASE ALEX, SOMEONE, UNDERTAKE AND MAKE IT A MISSION FOR US HERE AT VNN, AND OTHER GROUPS, & TO HELP THIS FAMILY OUT! I EXPLAINED WE WANTED TO GET DANIEL'S DAD TO SPEAK OUT & BE INTERVIEWED. SHE IS TALKING TO HIM AS I TYPE, AND IS GOING TO CALL ME BACK. THEIR NUMBER IS 1-631-331-2007. THEY NEED ALL THE SUPPORT THEY CAN GET. I GAVE HER MY NAME ALSO, SHE DID ASK THAT SHE BE ALLOWED TO TALK TO HIM FIRST ABOUT DOING INTERVIEWS, BUT I DON'T THINK THEY WOULD MIND CALLS OF SUPPORT RIGHT NOW. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET A GAME PLAN IN ACTION TO START DEMANDING THAT A RE-TRIAL BE ORDERED. NAMES OF THE STATE ATTY.OFFICE, JUDGE'S PHONE NUMBER, NEWSPRESS EDITOR THAT DID ARTICLE, ECT. THERE IS A LOT WE CAN START DOING BY MAKING THE RIGHT CALLS! LET'S ALL PULL TOGETHER & DO SOMETHING FOR THESE PEOPLE! DON'T LET THE CHANCE OF AN OUTRAGED WHITE FATHER'S PLIGHT BE IGNORED!!!!!!!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED TO IGNITE PEOPLE FOR OUR CAUSE, AND TO SEEK JUSTICE FOR THIS WHITE YOUNG VICTIM OF BLACK ON WHITE CRIME!