View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2008 #18
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Herring View Post
I live in Fargo, North Dakota and can verify 100% the previous post. I have lived here in this state since 1979 and it is an entirely different place these days. I lived in Steele until 1987 when we moved to Mapleton. Both are tiny little towns with 1 or 2 cops. It was a wonderful childhood. The only niggers we ever saw were in Eddie Murphy movies..... I permantently moved to Fargo in 1994.

The reason I wanted to respond to this is because I have proof that minorities are being intentionally injected into predominantly white communities in order to further dilute and destroy the white race. Not even 10 or 15 years ago seeing ANY mud in Fargo was like seeing Bigfoot- it didn't happen. And now assholes like Lutheran Social Services are transplanting Somalians, Kenyans and Nigerians here by the score. The other I was getting on the bus and at least 20 of these smelly animals poured off in front of me. I was fucking shocked. In places like New York you expect it. But here in Mayberry? Our murder and crime rate is going up. Wonder why?
I call this 'afroseed'. Jews buy a plot or block of apts. anywhere in the nation and then ship in the niggers.

I grew up partially in the Black Hills, I haven't been back in a few years. Now I'm scared to. If I saw an african in that environment it would crush me.