VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 14th, 2010 #221
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua B View Post
I sent a few friends to your site and they all liked it except one thing, the radio ads that play automatically are very annoying and there is no obvious way to turn them off. Maybe just have links to them instead of having them start automatically?
Damn, I hadn't thought of that, Joshua. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll ask my computer expert friend to fix it. We might have to delete the radio ad audios completely.

Old March 14th, 2010 #222
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua B View Post
I sent a few friends to your site and they all liked it except one thing, the radio ads that play automatically are very annoying and there is no obvious way to turn them off. Maybe just have links to them instead of having them start automatically?
It's fixed. The audios have been silenced. Loggers on can click on "Campaign Radio Broadcasts" if they want to listen to them. Thanks again for sounding the alarm. It was a major screw-up on my part.

Old March 14th, 2010 #223
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Default Lol

I went to SF and got this messeage after defending Ron.

"Your account has been disabled for the following reason: stay at vnn"

What a bunch of conservative pussies.

Glenn, I will be sending you a hundred zog bucks with in the next thirty days.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old March 14th, 2010 #224
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post

Many thanks, Mac. There's never been a VNN activism project yet, you didn't support, that I know of, and I've been here 6 years. Thanks too, for standing up on Stormfront.

Who's next ?? Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller for US Senate
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

tel: 417-463-7703

Let's make Hymie howl in pain !!

Old March 14th, 2010 #225
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post

Mac, I saw your post this morning and thank you for the kind words. Mac's post has been removed it seems and his account disabled, for that I'm very sorry. For those wondering, there was nothing in his post that should have resulted in any forum banning him. As Glenn stated Mac has been there every time activism is called for, his opinions deserve respect not mistreatment by some forum moderator.

Mac is stepping up once again with a contribution to Glenn's campaign, hopefully more will come forward to do their part in helping this effort.

Last edited by Ron Doggett; March 14th, 2010 at 03:11 PM.

Old March 14th, 2010 #226
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
Mac, I saw your post this morning and thank you for the kind words. Mac's post has been removed it seems and his account disabled, for that I'm very sorry. For those wondering, there was nothing in his post that should have resulted in any forum banning him. As Glenn stated Mac has been there every time activism is called for, his opinions deserve respect not mistreatment by some forum moderator.

Mac is stepping up once again with a contribution to Glenn's campaign, hopefully more will come forward to do their part in helping this effort.
Yeah Ron, me and Mac met up at a local interstate truck stop restaurant back during the Ron Paul campaign. Mac was passing out literature and talking to folks, like he owned the joint.

Hey, radio ads in Kansas City are gonna be expensive. About $40 per spot, average. But the two stations proclaim a combined listenership of over 150,000. I don't know if that's average listenership, or prime time, though.

Anyhow, I'm a fixing to hit em with 20 spots total, broadcasted 8 straight days, beginning this coming Thursday, if I can swing it.

I believe it's best to hit cities/towns hard and long, then move on to another and do same. St Louis, Columbia, Jefferson City, Joplin, etc.

Old March 14th, 2010 #227
Rounder

Default Daily Meter Hit Count

Yesterday at 6 PM the count was: 26,240. Today at 6 PM, it's: 26,488.

That's a new record for a 24-hour period. Not bad, but it's gonna get better. . . .much, much, better.

Prior to the radio ads, whty.org averaged only 10-12 hits per day.

And guess what ?? We're hittin em with 5 more radio broadcasts tonite. Don't believe it ?? Then tune in to KSWF-FM (100.5) at 7:15, or 8:15, or 9:15, or 10.11, or 11:15 PM, CST.

Oh, glory day !!

Old March 14th, 2010 #228
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post

It looks like all posts supportive of Ron are vanishing as soon as they hit the thread (and the posters also!) The SF thread now has over 3,000 views, although the general tone is rabidly hostile.

Kudos again to Ron for thoughtful, respectful, and on-point posts, most of which points are being steadfastly ignored...

Old March 14th, 2010 #229
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
It looks like all posts supportive of Ron are vanishing as soon as they hit the thread (and the posters also!) The SF thread now has over 3,000 views, although the general tone is rabidly hostile.

Kudos again to Ron for thoughtful, respectful, and on-point posts, most of which points are being steadfastly ignored...
It's an example of why the allegedly "pro-White" sites are no better than Jew-run organizations. They put on a WN front, but when it comes to anything really useful or positive toward white nationalism or especially anything anti-Jew, they all fold up like "touch-me-not" weeds, wilting like snow on a hot skillet.

StormFront ought to be named JewFront because saying anything anti-Jewish will get you banned over there. They even do the Jews a favor by deleting and censoring their own chat boards so not a whisper of criticism will be seen by the casual surfer.

Old March 15th, 2010 #230
Rounder

5 phone calls received last nite after radio broadcasts began at 7:15. All favorable - 1 young female and 4 males. A little disappointing. I believe the novelty has worn off a bit in the Springfield area. One of the 4 was a very intelligent college student who asked lots of pertinent questions during our long chat.

Many fear phoning because of caller-ID.

It's interesting to learn that not one of the 60 or so calls I've received so far, complained about, or denied, being called white cowards on the broadcasts. All know it's true, and most appreciated the fact being brought out in the open, publicly, in my opinion.

Old March 15th, 2010 #231
Rounder

Default Going To Kansas City (sing it like Fats Domino)

Lard willin, and the creeks don't rise, 2 very popular Kansas City radio stations will begin broadcasting our radio ads this Thursday, March 18.

15 total broadcasts, 6 days straight, morning, afternoon, and nite (18 thru 23 March)

Cost ?? $539.75 and includes a 15% discount. But it's worth it, in my judgment. Coupla hundred thousand gentiles will hear at least one, or else my calculation is erroneous. Whatchathink ??

Sieg Heil !!!

PS: Who'll pony up some bucks to help pay for "smo" ?? (that's nigger for "some more")

Mail check, cash, or money order to:

PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Last edited by Rounder; March 18th, 2010 at 12:57 PM.

Old March 16th, 2010 #232
Rounder

Default Who Here Lives Within 60 Miles of Kansas City ??

We need a volunteer to monitor the 2 Kansas City radio stations to make sure they broadcast our ads. Ads begin Thursday. I don't think they including campaign commercials in their live internet broadcasts.

This is important, so step forward, por favor. PM me if you prefer.

Tomorrow, I'll post the exact times-of-day our ads will be broadcasted.

(I'm outa here headed for Kansas City. Won't be back til tonite. So yaw'll try and hold the fort down as best ya can, while I'm gone. he he)

Last edited by Rounder; March 16th, 2010 at 07:43 AM.

Old March 17th, 2010 #233
Rounder

Default Kansas City Radio Broadcast Time Schedule

Our campaign ads will begin broadcasting tomorrow morning (Thursday, 18 March) in Kansas City, and run for 6 days straight, as follows: (Exact times may be off a few minutes, only, and times are central standard time)

KDAF-FM - 196.5 - Country music station - KDAF broadcasts from 100,000 watts. That means 80 miles in all directions from Kansas City. That covers a whole lotta towns where rednecks are thick as hairs on a dog's back.

KDAF-FM - 196.5

18 Mar - 11:57 AM
18 Mar - 6:54 PM
19 Mar - 11:57 AM
19 Mar - 6:57 PM
20 Mar - 9:53 AM
21 Mar - 4:57 PM
22 Mar - 11:37 AM
23 Mar - 2:54 PM

KMBZ-AM - 980 AM - News and Talk Radio Station (This station airs Limbaugh and Beck, daily)

20 Mar - 10:59 AM
20 Mar - 4:45 PM
21 Mar - 2:54 PM
21 Mar - 5:05 PM
22 Mar - 7:34 PM
23 Mar - 8:03 PM-8:30 PM

NOTE: My station point-of-contact, Doug Young, received my email containing the audios at 9 this morning. He phoned a few minutes later saying he'd have to run the audios by his legal department, since they're "somewhat controversial".

Last edited by Rounder; March 18th, 2010 at 09:04 AM.

Old March 17th, 2010 #234
Rounder

Default It's a Go !!!

Obviously, their legal department saw the wisdom in broadcasting my ads. Doug Young phoned to let me know it's a go. Ads will begin being broadcasted tomorrow morning.

He did however, emphasize to me that my ads have "stirred things up" quite a bit among radio staff and peons alike. I said "Tell them, welcome to the club, I've been stirred up for 50 freakin years."

Last edited by Rounder; March 17th, 2010 at 03:54 PM.

Old March 18th, 2010 #235
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Our campaign ads will begin broadcasting tomorrow morning (Thursday, 18 March) in Kansas City, and run for 6 days straight, as follows: (Exact times may be off a few minutes, only, and times are central standard time)

KDAF-FM - 196.5 - Country music station - KDAF broadcasts from 100,000 watts. That means 80 miles in all directions from Kansas City. That covers a whole lotta towns where rednecks are thick as hairs on a dog's back.

KDAF-FM - 196.5

18 Mar - 11:57 AM
18 Mar - 6:54 PM
19 Mar - 11:57 AM
19 Mar - 6:57 PM
20 Mar - 9:53 AM
21 Mar - 4:57 PM
22 Mar - 11:37 AM
23 Mar - 2:54 PM

KMBZ-AM - 980 AM - News and Talk Radio Station (This station airs Limbaugh and Beck, daily)

20 Mar - 10:59 AM
20 Mar - 4:45 PM
21 Mar - 2:54 PM
21 Mar - 5:05 PM
22 Mar - 7:34 PM
23 Mar - 8:03 PM-8:30 PM

NOTE: My station point-of-contact, Doug Young, received my email containing the audios at 9 this morning. He phoned a few minutes later saying he'd have to run the audios by his legal department, since they're "somewhat controversial".
The time schedule for WDAF has been changed. I've inserted the new and correct times in my posting above. Doug Young phoned me this morning with the new schedule.

And so the SHTF in Kansas City at 11:57 this morning and flys for 80 miles in all directions thru March 26.

Last edited by Rounder; March 18th, 2010 at 04:55 PM.

Old March 18th, 2010 #236
Rounder

11 phone calls today (as of 7:30 PM). All white and all negative except 4. More calls expected, since last broadcast was less than an hour ago on WDAF FM radio in Kansas City. Several really "nasty" calls. And one irate white man (40ish) kept phoning every 30 seconds for 20 minutes to prevent others from phoning.

After hearing one broadcast, Scott Parks, talk show host on KMBZ (we're hitting that station every day next week) phoned me and did a 15-minute live interview. During which, I managed to cite vnnforum.com, davidduke.com, and govnn.org, in between my racist and anti-semitic comments.

See ?? Lots of extra benefits from running for office and airing radio campaign ads.

Who'll pledge financial support for this highly effective WN project ??

Mail check, cash, or money order to:

PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

PS: Anybody out there ??

Old March 18th, 2010 #237
Rounder

Default Finance Report (18 Mar 10)

We've taken in $1,055.00 and spent $889.75, leaving a balance of $165.25.

Payments were for a total of 51 sixty-second "spots" (or 51 broadcastings) on 5 radio stations in Springfield or Kansas City, MO.

Old March 19th, 2010 #238
varg

Woodpecker

http://www.stljewishlight.com/topsto...8412606492.php

Quote:

NEWS AND SCHMOOZE | ELLEN FUTTERMAN

White supremacy on the airwaves

ELLEN FUTTERMAN

While reporting on an upcoming series of articles for the Light, I ran across a man from Aurora, Mo. by the name of Glenn Miller who is running as a write-in candidate for U.S. Senate.

Unlike the famous Jewish bandleader, this Glenn Miller, whose full name is Frazier Glenn Miller, described himself as a "white separatist." In a phone interview last week, he told me that he is running to "expose the Jewish genocide against the white Gentile race."

On his website, www.whty.org, Miller blames the Jews for taking over the government and controlling the media. Miller, 69, also is involved in a publication called the Aryan Alternative, which is filled with bigoted and anti-Semitic ideology as it advocates that white people preserve the existence of their race against those who want to destroy it (specifically Jews and minorities).

Last week, Miller began running 60-second advertisements on three Springfield, Mo. radio stations to tout his candidacy. One spot starts with him chastising white men, calling them "cowards" for allowing Jews to take over "our government, our banks and our media." That's followed by a description of how "tens of thousand of foreign mud people" have invaded America and "taken our jobs and our women," and ends with Miller urging "white men to unite, join together and take our country back" by voting for him for U.S Senate.

KXUS, a Clear Channel-owned radio station running the ads, has disclaimers before and after explaining they are a "paid political announcement by a legally-qualified candidate for a federal elective office. (The station is) required to provide access to such candidates by federal law. This station is prohibited from censoring or editing candidates' advertisements."

Paul Kelley, operations manager at KXUS, would not comment any further other then to say the station was "bound legally" to run the ads.

Karen Aroesty, St. Louis Regional Director of the Anti-Defamation League, explained that as a non-profit organization, the ADL doesn't comment on political races or endorse political candidates. "However," she added, "we condemn anti-Semitism and hatred whenever we see it and we condemn, strongly, the anti-Semitism and bigotry anti-Semitism and bigotry expressed by those radio spots." Aroesty said she had listened to the ads on the Internet.

Miller said that he is considering running his ads in St. Louis, possibly on country stations as well as talk radio shows with large white audiences. To do so however, he may need to raise a bit more money. He says running 20 spots for a week on the Springfield stations cost him $226, which leaves only $74 in his campaign fund, though he is confident more contributions will come.

In 2006, Miller staged an unsuccessful run for Seventh District Congressman, with the Democratic, Republican and Libertarian parties refusing to allow his name to be placed on the ballot. He ran as an independent.

Gefilte fish tops diplomatic agenda

No matter what your opinion is of the Obama White House and its relations with Jews and Israel, you've got to hand it to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton for understanding the importance of gefilte fish, especially in light of the upcoming Passover holiday.

When Madame Secretary recently greeted Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak in Washington for top-level talks, she mentioned the need for sanctions to halt Iran's nuclear ambitions, Israel's relations with the Palestinians and the touchier issue of Hamas control in Gaza.

But there was also the matter of nine containers of Asian carp fillets, from a fishery in Thomson, Ill., destined for a processing plant in Israel that had become bogged down in a trade dispute. Upon greeting Barak, Clinton remarked, "We have so many serious matters to discuss together, but there is one matter that I have to raise that I was asked about in a congressional hearing, and that is trying to get nine containers of gefilte fish from the processing plant in Illinois to Israel in time for Passover," she said to laughter, according to the Los Angeles Times.

It seems she had told Rep. Donald Manzullo, R-Ill., of the House Foreign Affairs Committee that she would work to resolve the dispute, which involves a 120 percent import duty on the carp, the main ingredient in making gefilte fish. Fresh and processed foods are subject to tariffs under the trade agreement between the U.S. and Israel.

Barak was optimistic about his talks with Clinton. "I'm looking forward for fruitful discussion of all issues, including the gefilte fish," the L.A. paper quoted him as saying.

Remy's offers Sephardic special

Speaking of Passover, Remy's Kitchen and Wine Bar in Clayton is offering a special three-course Sephardic food and wine pairing from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 23. The cost is $34, not including tax and gratuity.

Given the roots of Sephardic Jews, the featured cuisine is heavily influenced by the traditions of Spain and Portugal, and includes stuffed vegetables, olive oil, fresh and dried fruits, nuts, lamb and ground beef.

"We feature Mediterranean food at Remy's and there is a strong element of that in Sephardic cuisine. With Passover approaching, we wanted to honor the Jewish holiday by highlighting this style of ancient Jewish food," said sous chef Rachel Moeller. She noted that none of the food is kosher.

For a look at the menu, go to www.allgreatrestaurants.com. Reservations are available by calling 314-726.5757.

.. Read more

Old March 19th, 2010 #239
Rounder

Default WHTY.ORG hit count update

Only 1 of the 5 ads mentions my website, www.whty.org, which has a hit counter. Before our ads, whty was only averaging 10-12 hits per day. Since our ads began on 4 March, it's averaged 140 hits per day, or a total of just over 2,000. At least 95% of which, obviously resulted from radio ads.

Since the other 4 ads mention 4 other WN sites (govnn.com, davidduke.com, govnn.org, and vnnforum.com), then I believe it's accurate to say that there were between 8,000-9,000 total hits to the 5 WN websites, thanks to the radio ads.

The whty hit counter is our only guage of success or failure, except for phone calls. However, due to caller-ID, few radio listeners have the guts to phone me. About 75 did, so far. About 60 of which, were favorable.

Here's the active, running, hit counter on whty.org that rises before your very eyes:

Now then, who's gonna send me some freakin money, so I can buy more radio spots ??

PS: We're under attack by jewish press and the ADL. Click link below:

http://www.stljewishlight.com/topsto...8412606492.php

Last edited by Rounder; March 19th, 2010 at 08:29 AM.

Old March 19th, 2010 #240
Rounder

Default Campaign Finance Update (19 Mar 10)

I found the following monies in my PO box this morning:

$100.00 from anonymous in Chicago, IL
$100.00 from Anchorage Activist (ole faithful)
$50.00 from Will Williams aka White Will (toughest white man left in NC since I left)
$50.00 from Ron Doggett (Ron's 2nd generous campaign donation)
$10.00 from anonymous in Cleveland, OH

Total: $310.00

We're all much appreciative, men.

NOTE: Anchorage Activist included this inspiring/insightful note about the radio ads:

"Greetings,

This type of activism spreads our message as widely as possible with minimum financial investment. Whites are slowly waking up; they are becoming less fearful of being called "racist" with each passing day. Your campaign of openly and explicitly naming the mud and the Jew will further empower Whites, perhaps give them enough backbone to come all the way over to our side, just like that guy in Chicago, Michael Corrigan, who put up a sign warning blacks not to buy the house next door to him."

Last edited by Rounder; March 19th, 2010 at 11:48 AM.

Thread