VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 27th, 2004 #1
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Default Judas Priest praised in VNN Letters

Did anyone see this? Who is this person K? His accolades to faggot degenerates make me chuckle. Surely this overwrought veneration is parody. At least, I hope it is.

Quote:
Subject: Judas Priest

Alex,

Check this flaming hot shit out: I've been into Judas Priest since high school. Now they've got a brand new album coming out entitled "Angel of Retribution," and the premier track is said to be the song "Revolution."

My ballz are glowing in the dark at the prospect of getting my hands on this Priest album!

The cover art is said to be of an Angel rising to claim vengeance; the Angel was previously defeated (see the cover of the album Sad Wings of Destiny).

The concept behind the new album, near as I can tell, is that the Angel has risen above the Wings of Destiny, which have held him down: and now itz payback time!

Though fortuitous itz still really cool: Judas Priest is my Wagner!

Heaven is ice cold German beer, a live Priest concert every night, and red hot blondes in tight leather: what an eternal recurrence! A nice set of titz in my face, bracketed by flowing blonde locks; Priestly power chords and screaming guitar solos flying at the speed of light; Teutonic fury with crystal shattering vocals; thunderous drums, volcanic bass guitar, lightening leads, a clear starry cosmic backdrop -- lookout! 2005 could be the year of the Priest!

Here are some links: Here & Here.

I hereby officially and seriously request that "Riding on the Wind" be played -- at full, complete, absolute full volume -- at my farewell party, whenever that is!

K

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old December 27th, 2004 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

wasnt me, but I confess to liking Judas Priest as well. But not enough to buy an album. LOL

Old December 27th, 2004 #3
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
My ballz are glowing in the dark at the prospect of getting my hands on this Priest album!
This part is just beyond bizarre. LOL

Old December 27th, 2004 #4
Racial Inquisitor

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
This part is just beyond bizarre. LOL
LOL! I bet Rob Halford would like to witness such strange phenomenon up close and personal.

Old December 30th, 2004 #5
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spengler
Rob Halford might be a queer but goddamn if their 1979 live album Unleashed in the East isn't the best heavy metal album ever recorded!
The only Priest album worth owning IMO.
Might be queer?! Hell, the pillowbiting poof is the grand marshal of a gay pride parade in some town in Arizona every year -- and has been for the longest.

I don't care how good a band is -- when the lead singer would rather be swallowing the mike (or shoving it up his ass), that's where I draw the line.

Eh....did'nt Priest release an album in the late 80s entitled "Ram It Down?"....'nuff said.

(and fuck Elton John and David Bowie too. Two artists I thought were hot shit in their early days but dropped like a bag of wet cement when I found out they too were dicksmokers).

Old December 30th, 2004 #6
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

[QUOTE=HoaxThis
(and fuck Elton John and David Bowie too. Two artists I thought were hot shit in their early days but dropped like a bag of wet cement when I found out they too were dicksmokers).[/QUOTE]

David Bowie is really gay or bisexual? I thought that was just rumors. I guess it doesn't really matter all that much considering that he is a race-traitor.

Old December 30th, 2004 #7
Racial Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Eh....did'nt Priest release an album in the late 80s entitled "Ram It Down?"....'nuff said.
How about "Point of Entry"? LOL!

Old December 31st, 2004 #8
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess

David Bowie is really gay or bisexual? I thought that was just rumors.
Supposedly he's a switch-hitter, but I have my doubts about that. He was married to a whacked-out-looking bimbo by the name of Angela back in the 70s (even had a kid -- named him Zowie). Years ago I read an interview with her in which she claims to have caught David in the sack with Mick Jagger. Bowie and Jagger both vehemently deny this. I tend to believe Angela (ever see the video these two did together, a remake of Martha and The Vandellas, "Dancing in the Streets?" Looked like they were going to tear each other's clothes off and go at it right in the studio).

Personally, I think Bowie's marriage to Angela was just a smokescreen -- kind of like Michael Jackson's to Lisa-Marie Presley. Only in Bowie's case, it was'nt a dodge to convince people he was'nt a child-molester, he did it to get accepted into the Rock community -- which even then did'nt take too kindly to all-out faggots. Claiming "bisexuality", as Elton John did for many years, got his foot in the door with the straight record-buying public.

Old December 31st, 2004 #9
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racial Inquisitor
How about "Point of Entry"? LOL!

Christ, did'nt even know about that one. Guess Halford must've been laughing his swishing ass off at the little inside joke he pulled-off on his unsuspecting straight fans, eh?

Old December 31st, 2004 #10
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Supposedly he's a switch-hitter, but I have my doubts about that. He was married to a whacked-out-looking bimbo by the name of Angela back in the 70s (even had a kid -- named him Zowie). Years ago I read an interview with her in which she claims to have caught David in the sack with Mick Jagger. Bowie and Jagger both vehemently deny this. I tend to believe Angela (ever see the video these two did together, a remake of Martha and The Vandellas, "Dancing in the Streets?" Looked like they were going to tear each other's clothes off and go at it right in the studio).

Personally, I think Bowie's marriage to Angela was just a smokescreen -- kind of like Michael Jackson's to Lisa-Marie Presley. Only in Bowie's case, it was'nt a dodge to convince people he was'nt a child-molester, he did it to get accepted into the Rock community -- which even then did'nt take too kindly to all-out faggots. Claiming "bisexuality", as Elton John did for many years, got his foot in the door with the straight record-buying public.
Mick Jagger is not a bisexual.Do not mistake his stage performance,which is often camped up for homosexuality.

Old December 31st, 2004 #11
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Mick Jagger is not a bisexual.Do not mistake his stage performance,which is often camped up for homosexuality.
I did'nt say he was bisexual.

I grew-up in the 70s and it was a time when a lot of celebrities "experimented" with their sexuality -- trying this and that. I've followed Jagger since I was a kid, and I sure as hell would'nt put it passed him to satiate his curiosity in that respect. Hell, he's tried just about everything else, including knocking-up a few nogs in his time.

Old December 31st, 2004 #12
Racial Inquisitor

Quote:
Christ, did'nt even know about that one. Guess Halford must've been laughing his swishing ass off at the little inside joke he pulled-off on his unsuspecting straight fans, eh?
I suspect as much too. After he openly came out of the closet some of those songs and albums seemed to take different -and disturbing- connotations.

Old January 1st, 2005 #13
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spengler
Rob Halford might be a queer but goddamn if their 1979 live album Unleashed in the East isn't the best heavy metal album ever recorded!
The only Priest album worth owning IMO.
You mean "Unleashed In The Studio"? Thats not a true live album.I also liked Priest until I found out that Halford was a sausage jockey.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old January 2nd, 2005 #14
N.B. Forrest

I'm a big Priest fan: when I heard that Halford was a skinflute virtuoso, I went around muttering "Christ - Rob Halford's a fag......" for a solid week.

A great live album is Tokyo Tapes by the Scorpions: the guitar work of Ulrich Roth is incredibly heavy & overwhelming.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #15
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
I'm a big Priest fan: when I heard that Halford was a skinflute virtuoso, I went around muttering "Christ - Rob Halford's a fag......" for a solid week.

A great live album is Tokyo Tapes by the Scorpions: the guitar work of Ulrich Roth is incredibly heavy & overwhelming.
Hear tell he's quite the accomplished "mouth organ" virtuoso also. My, my -- a "man" of many talents, our Mr. Halford!

Old January 2nd, 2005 #16
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest

Tokyo Tapes is a magnificent album,a true classic!!! So is UFO"s Strangers in the Night. Do you know wether Uli Roth is a Jew? He used to wear the star of David on his necklace.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #17
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian
Tokyo Tapes is a magnificent album,a true classic!!! So is UFO"s Strangers in the Night. Do you know wether Uli Roth is a Jew? He used to wear the star of David on his necklace.
Think about it -- Roth. Might as well be Goldstein or Cohen.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #18
Serbian

Quote:
Think about it -- Roth. Might as well be Goldstein or Cohen.
Exactly!!! David Lee Roth is also Jewish.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #19
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian
Exactly!!! David Lee Roth is also Jewish.
Ta-daaaa!!

Old June 21st, 2010 #20
Joe Snuffy

I just found out Rob Halford is gay, this is terrible news. I don't know if I will be able to listen to Judas Priest the way I used to.

Thread