Andrex
Banned

Default Craig Cobb "Chain" has been detained

http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.co...-arrested.html

www.podblanc.com

Old June 19th, 2010 #2
Andrex
Banned

Call the downtown Vancouiver police department and ask for the status of Craig Cobb (604) 717-3321

Old June 20th, 2010 #3
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default BEWARE: Caller ID Blocking will not block your number to police...

Any chance we're collecting a list of Craig Cobb's associates here, Newbie [Two-posts "Andrex"]?

ANI (Advanced Number Identification) is something phone companies and law enforcement, 911, etc., have been using for decades. You can GOOGLE-up "ANI" if you need to understand how it works but this is all most of you need to remember.
Caller ID allows you to see who is calling before you answer the phone. It allows you to see the number of missed calls, as well as a log of calls you have received and made. It also displays your number on the phone display of the person that you are talking to whether you called them or they called you. All cell phones have this feature.

Caller ID raises privacy issues for both the caller and the person being called. For better or worse, not everything is as it appears to be. You probably notice that some calls say "private" or "restricted" or "unknown." You are probably familiar with caller ID blocking, but are you aware of caller ID "spoofing?"

"Spoofing" is the sending of a false number to appear in the caller ID display. I ran an internet search and found several companies that would provide this service for a small fee. Private investigators, bail bondsmen, and law enforcement personnel frequently use this tactic to conceal their identity when making calls to suspects, informants, or "persons of interest." If you are being stalked, spied upon, or harassed, the number showing on your caller ID display may not be real.

Furthermore, you may not want your phone number being captured by the place that you are calling. If you have gone to the effort to have an unpublished number, why broadcast it to everyone you call?

How can you protect yourself? Some carriers will block your caller ID if you ask them to. This will prevent your number from displaying in the caller ID display of the phone of the people that you call.

Blocking your caller ID will not prevent the phone company from having a record of your calls. Caller ID blocking will not prevent the police or other emergency services from displaying your number and location on their caller ID displays. In addition, toll free numbers and toll calls (800 and 900 numbers) may display your number even if it is blocked.

Businesses who can afford more sophisticated phone systems can defeat your caller ID block. Furthermore, VOIP (voice over IP) phones may have the ability to both spoof their number and defeat your caller ID block.

You can block your caller ID on a per call basis by dialing *67 before you dial the number that you are calling. If your phone has caller ID blocking enabled, you can disable it and send your number with your call on a per call basis by dialing *82 before you dial the number you are calling.

So, the bottom line is that your caller ID blocking and use of *67 only works for the little people talking to one another, not for big businesses, governments, spies, hackers, and law enforcement.

Last edited by -JC; June 21st, 2010 at 06:57 AM.

Old June 20th, 2010 #4
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Any chance we're collecting a list of Craig Cobb's associates here, Newbie?

ANI (Advanced Number Identification) is something phone companies and law enforcement, 911, etc., have been using for decades. You can GOOGLE-up "ANI" if you need to understand how it works but this is all most of you need to remember.
Caller ID allows you to see who is calling before you answer the phone. It allows you to see the number of missed calls, as well as a log of calls you have received and made. It also displays your number on the phone display of the person that you are talking to whether you called them or they called you. All cell phones have this feature.

Caller ID raises privacy issues for both the caller and the person being called. For better or worse, not everything is as it appears to be. You probably notice that some calls say "private" or "restricted" or "unknown." You are probably familiar with caller ID blocking, but are you aware of caller ID "spoofing?"

"Spoofing" is the sending of a false number to appear in the caller ID display. I ran an internet search and found several companies that would provide this service for a small fee. Private investigators, bail bondsmen, and law enforcement personnel frequently use this tactic to conceal their identity when making calls to suspects, informants, or "persons of interest." If you are being stalked, spied upon, or harassed, the number showing on your caller ID display may not be real.

Furthermore, you may not want your phone number being captured by the place that you are calling. If you have gone to the effort to have an unpublished number, why broadcast it to everyone you call?

How can you protect yourself? Some carriers will block your caller ID if you ask them to. This will prevent your number from displaying in the caller ID display of the phone of the people that you call.

Blocking your caller ID will not prevent the phone company from having a record of your calls. Caller ID blocking will not prevent the police or other emergency services from displaying your number and location on their caller ID displays. In addition, toll free numbers and toll calls (800 and 900 numbers) may display your number even if it is blocked.

Businesses who can afford more sophisticated phone systems can defeat your caller ID block. Furthermore, VOIP (voice over IP) phones may have the ability to both spoof their number and defeat your caller ID block.

You can block your caller ID on a per call basis by dialing *67 before you dial the number that you are calling. If your phone has caller ID blocking enabled, you can disable it and send your number with your call on a per call basis by dialing *82 before you dial the number you are calling.

So, the bottom line is that your caller ID blocking and use of *67 only works for the little people talking to one another, not for big businesses, governments, spies, hackers, and law enforcement.

Add credit to a skype account and u can make a call. Your number will come up as something wierd like 0012345678. For the ultimate in stealth though, u can always go buy a trac phone and pay cash.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old June 20th, 2010 #5
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
Add credit to a skype account and u can make a call. Your number will come up as something wierd like 0012345678. For the ultimate in stealth though, u can always go buy a trac phone and pay cash.
Wouldn't a trac phone still display a number? And one's voice would still be transmitted and recorded if they are recording on the other end. I'm interested in the trac phone now so any further info you can add Bud would be greatly appreciated.

And I'm sure there is a mac address or other identifier connected to the network that's hard wired into the phone. All police would have to do is get that mac address and trace it to the store of purchase. They would then look at the stores video tapes to see who purchased that phone.

Old June 20th, 2010 #6
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Wouldn't a trac phone still display a number? And one's voice would still be transmitted and recorded if they are recording on the other end. I'm interested in the trac phone now so any further info you can add Bud would be greatly appreciated.

And I'm sure there is a mac address or other identifier connected to the network that's hard wired into the phone. All police would have to do is get that mac address and trace it to the store of purchase. They would then look at the stores video tapes to see who purchased that phone.
Your correct, the weakest link for using a trac phone is the point of purchase. But a trac phone would cover you for calling a Vancouver Police Station to check on the status of Craig.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old June 20th, 2010 #7
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrex View Post
Call the downtown Vancouiver police department and ask for the status of Craig Cobb (604) 717-3321
I phoned, identified myself by my correct name and city and state of residence in the US, Aurora, Missouri, and spoke with a 2-legged wimp robot male who said he isn't allowed to confirm or deny that Craig Cobb, or anybody else, is presently in custody at the Vancouver police department.

The robot wouldn't even give me his name, only his ID number, which is E-1979.

I asked what kind of "GD Orwellian police state" Canada has become, and the Orwellian wimp hung up on me.

Oh dear, now I might be put on a JOG's shit list. What to do !!!??? What to do !!!???

Old June 20th, 2010 #8
Matt Ferguson

I'd just find a payphone that's not near buildings that are likely to have cameras. Even in this day and age that's not too hard.

Anyway I hope he's going to be ok, anyone know? I've been jonesing for some Goyfire.

Old June 21st, 2010 #9
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post

Oh dear, now I might be put on a JOG's shit list. What to do !!!??? What to do !!!???
This is precisely why I post under a phony name. I ain't gonna make it easy for the jew bastards to track me down and haul me off to the gulag.

When I first registered on VNN I put a lot of thought into my user name. I finally narrowed it down to "MightyAryanhammerofThor1488", or "Friedrich Nietzche ", or maybe "Fred Streed". The first one was already taken by some guy on the Resistance Forum, so that was out. Some deep thinking warrior on Stormfront beat me to the Nietzche moniker. Just as well, I never was sure if I could spell it right anyway. So that left "Fred Streed". As most of us know, the real Fred Streed was the famous Head Janitor/Groundskeeper/Ditch Digger at the old National Alliance HQ back in the day. I figured for a screen name it ranked right up there with Charles Lindbergh and Charles Martel.

BTW, does anyone know what ever became of the real Fred Streed? Last I heard of him he was bumming around Patagonia somewhere south of Bariloche on an old Webley Vickers motorcycle. That was several years ago.

Old June 21st, 2010 #10
-JC

Default Oh, I get it...

It's especially mui macho (but not asking-for-it) if you're already on "ZOG's shit list," not to mention enhancing Mr. Cobb's credibility and treatment. Maybe it will even frighten the bears into moving Mr. Cobb to another undisclosed location or even releasing him because they expect a Rebel Army assault. They might even use quotes from recordings of such calls to publicize and prejudice potential jurors that Mr. Cobb's associates are domestic terrorists.

Quote:
I phoned, identified myself by my correct name and city and state of residence... I asked what kind of "GD Orwellian police state" Canada has become (sic), and the Orwellian wimp hung up on me...

Boy mauled by bear pleaded for help

Rome [New York] News-Tribune

May 21, 1987

New York (AP) An 11-year-old boy being mauled by two huge polar bears in their cage at a city zoo begged his horrified playmates, “Go get help. He’s biting me hard,” before dying, said one of the survivors.

Tyree Modlin, 11, said that he and Sammy Ferraj, 10, ran from the Prospect Park Zoo after watching in shock as Juan Perez was partially devoured by bears Tuesday night.

Tyree and Sammy told investigators they entered the zoo to swim in the seal pond but instead decided to swim in the polar bear’s moat. Tyree said that Juan teased the bears and threw bottles and sticks.

Experts say modern zoo design probably could have prevented the tragedy at the antiquated zoo, which was rated one of the 10 worst in the country by the New York Zoological Society.

Last edited by -JC; June 21st, 2010 at 07:05 AM.

Old June 21st, 2010 #11
-JC

Default Come to think of it...

This addressing correspondence to the IRS as the "Synagogue of Satan" likely helped get Gordon Kahl special treatment:

Start your education about the Gordon Kahl incident with the video
Death and Taxes, # 1 of 2, here: http://www.vnnforum.com/video.php?do...ls&videoid=815

Old June 21st, 2010 #12
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
It's especially mui macho (but not asking-for-it) if you're already on "ZOG's shit list," not to mention enhancing Mr. Cobb's credibility and treatment. Maybe it will even frighten the bears into moving Mr. Cobb to another undisclosed location or even releasing him because they expect a Rebel Army assault. They might even use quotes from recordings of such calls to publicize and prejudice potential jurors that Mr. Cobb's associates are domestic terrorists.

Going public was never a "macho" thing with me. Just plain ole common sense, simple logic, and convenient.

I mean that since I decided to warn my kinsmen of the jewish menace, I figured my kinsmen would take my warning more seriously if they knew who was doing the warning.

Besides, considering that the jews (1) deliberately murdered well over 300 million of my kinsmen during the 20th century alone, (2) enslaved my kinsmen inside JOGs, and (3) are, as we speak, committing racial genocide against my very genes worldwide, I'd feel like a GD yellow pussy, if I didn't at least state my real name and show my face when I complain about it all.

Why don't you ??

Old June 21st, 2010 #13
-JC

Default I'm not questioning the sincerity of your motives...

Rather I'm unconvinced of the benefit for Mr. Cobb, of your tactics in the case of phoning Mr. Cobb's captors.

That is not to mention the credibility, attractiveness, and ultimately the effectiveness of a White separatist movement. The general tenor of Mr. Steele's book, Defensive Racism is, in my opinion, a better posture to assume than Mr. Cobb's (or yours) and that is why I hope he is not effectively discredited by either his own behavior or his detractors. To take nothing else whatsoever from Craig Cobb, I'd add that he is at least as intelligent, hard-working, and enjoyable (to me) as Mr. Steele.

My reasons for not posting my name and contact information for all to see are my own. However, I'm under no illusion that I'm annonymous just particular about not being deliberately public.

I'm not going to debate other than the instant issue with y'all here: My objection is not to your "going public" or "warning your kinsmen of the Jewish menace," it is with you phoning jail employees that are holding Mr. Cobb and cursing and insulting their employer with whom they probably identify. Furthermore, I don't think it sets a good example to encourage and apparently brag about it here.

Quote:
Going public was never a "macho" thing with me. Just plain ole common sense, simple logic, and convenient.
Quote:
I mean that since I decided to warn my kinsmen of the jewish menace, I figured my kinsmen would take my warning more seriously if they knew who was doing the warning.

Besides, considering that the jews (1) deliberately murdered well over 300 million of my kinsmen during the 20th century alone, (2) enslaved my kinsmen inside JOGs, and (3) are, as we speak, committing racial genocide against my very genes worldwide, I'd feel like a GD yellow pussy, if I didn't at least state my real name and show my face when I complain about it all.

Why don't you ??

Last edited by -JC; June 21st, 2010 at 09:17 AM.

Old June 21st, 2010 #14
Andrex
Banned

Why are you being so dubious about making doing something so run of the mill? They sound like they don't even care who you are when you call, since the same thing is done hundreds of times a day with the same questions. Stop being so moonstruck at the simple idea of making an information call to the division, you rather they twiddle their thumbs at the station and keep us all in a lurch about Craig's situation.

It looks like he hasn't made any outbound call or have a trial date yet.

Rounder your veracious gutbusting honestly to just straightforwardly say it is a thrill to read. JC sounds like a quivering white rabbit. It's time to start speaking out.

Old June 21st, 2010 #15
Andrex
Banned

Phone in the press release JC, Craig Cobb's ready to meet and greet his MSM audience now.

http://ladylibertyslamp.wordpress.co...cobb-arrested/

Old June 21st, 2010 #16
Igor Alexander

Quote:
I asked what kind of "GD Orwellian police state" Canada has become, and the Orwellian wimp hung up on me.
ROFL! Excellent.

Old June 21st, 2010 #17
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrex View Post
Phone in the press release JC, Craig Cobb's ready to meet and greet his MSM audience now.

http://ladylibertyslamp.wordpress.co...cobb-arrested/
I didn't know Craig was a Vietnam vet. Interesting. Someone should tell him that he could probably get a pension from the VA for his war time service if his income is low enough. Additionally, he could probably get VA disability if the pension wasn't available based upon an Agent Orange claim.

I agree with the below statement; Craig 'lacks control issues.' It was found at the above link.

Quote:
Cobb, a former Vietnam vet, is infamous for his abusive race baiting language and lack of control issues.

Old June 21st, 2010 #18
varg

How reliable is an anti-racist site on blogspot/wordpress.com anyway? Any other sources?

Old June 21st, 2010 #19
Evan Heathcliff
Is it good for Whites?

Exclamation Alert! Alert!

Poster "Andrex" is surely an anti White agent provocateur working with the cops to gather intel on White activists.

His first post has a link to an anti-White blog gloating about the detainment of C.C. and another link to podblanc, not a page of podblanc giving info or speculation about this event, just the main podblanc site.

His second post gives a phone number and tells us to call it.

His third post (with a strange style of writing that seems suspicious to me) claims that the cops do not care about the identity of callers who ask about this high profile political prisoner. He praises the user who did call and berates and insults the user who called for discretion.

His fourth post insists again that we (and specifically J.C. who rejected his command to phone) phone these cops and links to another anti-White site (one whose members love the extremely loxist jewish torture porn film "Inglorious Basterds").

Conclusion: Do not phone these police. Especially do not phone them if you are in Canada. They work for ZOG and will not give you any information about C.C. as Rounder demonstrated.

User "Andrex" is working with ZOG to cause trouble for us and should be banned.

Old June 21st, 2010 #20
Marty Macaluso

I called from my pre paid cell phone, a woman came on the line and I told her I was inquiring about a prisoner that may be under their jurisdiction, and she told me she can't give that information out. It is protected by some privacy act, I asked her if that is the law for all of Canada she said yes. The woman sounded like your average nice, and happy go lucky Cuntnadian.

Tags
craig cobb, craig cobb (chain)

Thread