VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 7th, 2010 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Thought about AmRen

Haven't visted The Turd's site since maybe last year. Today I looked at it, and tried to see it anew. What I realized was...just scan the page, and don't think. Now what do you feel/perceive/see with your eyes rather than your brain.

You see that the site is as much anti-Muslim as anything.

So...The Turd "doesn't" take a position on the jewish question. He just

- prevents jews from being discussed in line with the same taboos that prevail in general society (ie, society under the sway of jewish politicians and mass media)
- pays jews to write and speak for his group
- spends at least half his editorial effort attacking Muslims

What is pro-White about Jared Taylor? Nothing.

What is pro-jew about Jared Taylor? Every single thing he says and does.

Old September 8th, 2010 #2
Mike Parker

Some historical context: US postwar false opposition movements--a partial list:

McCarthyism
National Review
John Birch Society (B'nai Birch)
GOP Southern Strategy *
Thunder on the Right, Moral Majority
Taxpayer Revolt, Prop 13
Reagan Revolution*
Conservative Talk Radio
Republican Revolution of 1994
Paleoconservatism*
Libertarianism, Paleolibertarianism
Fox News
AmRen
VDARE
Minutemen
Muslim-Baiting, Anti-Jihad
Ron Paul Revolution
Tea Party

*Pat Buchanan a major figure; he does get around.

Any others?

Last edited by Mike Parker; September 8th, 2010 at 06:27 AM.

Old September 8th, 2010 #3
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post

McCarthyism
National Review
GOP Southern Strategy *
Taxpayer Revolt, Prop 13
Reagan Revolution*
Conservative Talk Radio
Paleoconservatism*
Fox News
AmRen
VDARE
Minutemen
Ron Paul Revolution
Tea Party

Any others?
The "Reform Party"; early 90's Ross Perot. . .late 90's Pat Buchanan.

Old September 8th, 2010 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

What's telling, to me, is that when I say something, even here, I get no response. I say look to winners, not losers, for how to do things.

Surely no one will disagree when I say that jews would never

- refrain from naming their enemy
- allow their enemy into their camp

People claiming to be White or WN routinely do these things, and when you bring this up, you are either the bad guy, or simply ignored. It is insane.

Old September 8th, 2010 #5
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Haven't visted The Turd's site since maybe last year. Today I looked at it, and tried to see it anew. What I realized was...just scan the page, and don't think. Now what do you feel/perceive/see with your eyes rather than your brain.

You see that the site is as much anti-Muslim as anything.

So...The Turd "doesn't" take a position on the jewish question. He just

- prevents jews from being discussed in line with the same taboos that prevail in general society (ie, society under the sway of jewish politicians and mass media)
- pays jews to write and speak for his group
- spends at least half his editorial effort attacking Muslims

What is pro-White about Jared Taylor? Nothing.

What is pro-jew about Jared Taylor? Every single thing he says and does.
There is some bashing in the WN community about Amren and Jared Taylor because he isn't specifically against the Jews and there are some Jews that are accepted so the conspiracy theories about the Jewish infiltrators prevail.

But if the the WN community thinks that there is any WN movement without Jewish infiltrators and agent provocateurs they are mistaken.

In my interpretation Amren doesn't name the Jew but they seem to be aware of their influence in the western societies they just don't go against them as a survival tactic (avoid anti-semitism accusations), they still tell the truths about race, the dangers of multiculturalism, reverse discrimination, and all the problems that affects white people today.

I think that Jared is doing a honest job and he intelligently gives another perspective of WN to the more moderate whites or conservative whites which opens the movement to a broader public.

Some times the WN movements behave more like a private club, with a lot of infighting, divisiveness and ego quarrels, they doesn't seem to want to reach the masses they lack in pragmatism and in the ability to adapt.

And what i have observed of the Amren work it doesn't seem to have the same amount of Jewish influence that Republicans, Democrats or Libertarians have.

Thoughts on the Amren Convention | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

Jared Taylor/American Renaissance

Quote:

McCarthyism
National Review
GOP Southern Strategy *
Taxpayer Revolt, Prop 13
Reagan Revolution*
Conservative Talk Radio
Paleoconservatism*
Fox News
AmRen
VDARE
Minutemen
Ron Paul Revolution
Tea Party

Any others?
I don't know very well all of them but some have done interesting things in form of books and sites.

It is true that the majority range from conservatives to patriots not exactly white nationalists.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 8th, 2010 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Great post by Holland. Every single mistake made by WN in full flower. A more perfect example of not getting it is impossible to conceive.

Old September 8th, 2010 #7
brutus

RE: Alex

Quote:
What's telling, to me, is that when I say something, even here, I get no response. I say look to winners, not losers, for how to do things.
To be quite frank, I know of no other venue where the explicit truth be told, but here on VNN. All others claiming to be proWhite seem to have some inconsistencies of policy, unseemly omissions and or dubious allegiances.

We must define the terms used in our rhetoric. No one else is. Lets take "winners and losers" for example. These seemingly simple words are so fraught with wrong perceptions by most Whites and of course that's due to preconceived and jew inculcated cultural indoctrination. Who judges whether or not a White man is a winner or a loser? We lose if we let others do that for us!

Sure this sounds elementary and we do to some extent define our terms, however we must take into account this is an ongoing duty as so many Whites are tricked by the jew's twisting of words and most importantly they are newly arriving on our doorstep seeking the truth.

No one does this so powerfully as you do Mr. Linder. Keep up the good fight!

Old September 8th, 2010 #8
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Quote:

Surely no one will disagree when I say that jews would never

- refrain from naming their enemy
- allow their enemy into their camp

People claiming to be White or WN routinely do these things, and when you bring this up, you are either the bad guy, or simply ignored. It is insane.
The only person or group that i can think of that fits that mentality would be Corneliu Zelea Codreanu and the Iron Guard of Romania.

Even Hitler took money from jews and had the 1/4 law. I am not sure why people think they can ignore the overwhelming fact of jewish monopolies and nation destroying methods, and expect any kind of positive change.
Do they do it out of subversion? Ignorance? Cowardliness? Probably all 3 depending on the individual or group in question.

Old September 8th, 2010 #9
MarkP

Jared Taylor comes across as a typical Bourgeois American.

It's most likely, as well, the reason why all the movements in post-war America have failed.

People need to get a bit of grit back into their lives.

Old September 14th, 2010 #10
Jurgenmac
Banned

Why tolerate the BNP on this forum then as they are even worse than Amren?
Why give a BNP scum mod powers?

Griffin has totally wrecked the UK scene as his ZOG handlers wanted.

The fags who want to help the Jews take over racism and use it as an auxiliary form of prop in their completion of their world conquest through conquest of the muzz need to be extirpated, from forums first then from the world.

http://griffinwatch-nwn.blogspot.com/

The Yid saw the gulf between many of the followers and cling-ons and the White nationalist intellectuals and leaders and so injected vermin like Griffin and Taylor and Arthur Kemp right in there.
This will continue and get worse unless people cop on.

Old September 15th, 2010 #11
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Amren operates differently to VNN, because VNN is an internet forum of largely anonynmous posters.

Amren actually meet in public, are known to the public, speak in public, know they are monitored, and know they would be financially broken in moments if they did address the Jewish question publicly.

Most members would be bankrupted, socially and professionally isolated, and that would be the end of that. Anyone trying to do anything in real life will need funding, and unless they can afford to fund it all themselves, will end up with a non-profit organisaiton, and seek tax exemption status, which means one has to act and speak in a certain way.

If VNN'ers had to actually meet in real life, in halls filled with LEA, and run real organisations, then VNN'ers would also behave and speak just the same way as Amrenners do.
In fact, off the internet, most VNN'ers are probably too timid to even attend Amren meetings.
I have yet to encounter any VNN'er able to show any success in real life whatsoever when it comes to solving the Jewish problem.
Not talking about it, not posting about it, but actually doing it.

I have not seen any outpouring of support for Rounders campaign on VNN, or any significant funds being raised for Steele or those in prison.

Family members and business associates in say the EU are affected by what family members and business associates say in the US in cases where it is a crime to say certain things in the EU, Canada, Australia etc. Ask Zundel and Irving, and all the revisionists what happens in the EU when you ask questions.

Secondly, several real secessionist and nationalist groups, with registered political parties, think tanks, foundations etc meet at Amren meetings, because Amren is a safe place to meet each other in side meetings.

European groups such as Vlaams Belang, who have brought down the Belgian government three times, and are currently splitting Belgium in 2, white groups from South Africa and Zimbabwe, from the UK, from Germany and others meet each other at such meetings.

Nationalists in the EU have nevertheless begin to win elections, some govern millions of people, several countries have seceded officially, and several others have seceded, but are not recognised. They do all this, in public, despite having to obey draconian laws.

The US currently has some 28 secessionist movements, who are almost all focusing upon state rights and financial autonomy, and doing reasonably well at it.

Many VNN'ers actually don't understand Jews at all.

On VNN they will talk about Jewish power, about the hundreds of millions Jews have killed, tortured and destroyed, about Jewish control of finance, about how the media destroy people, then urge others, not themselves naturally, to ignore everything they themselves personally have said about Jewish power, and act as if there would be no consequences.

There is a world of difference between being a teenager or student living at home, posting anonymously, and actually doing things that get results in real life, with real people, with very real consequences, not only for the person, but also for their families, friends and business associates.

In life, it is the most adaptable that survive. And those involved in struggle who cannot adapt their methods of struggle to reality, have usually ended up with their hands tied behind their back, facing a shallow grave, getting a bullet in the back of the head.

Many view WN as some game, a hobby, something entertaining.

Nationalism is the most dangerous activity a person can undertake.
A little more realism and a lot less bravado would go a long way towards getting things done.

Old September 15th, 2010 #12
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Amren operates differently to VNN, because VNN is an internet forum of largely anonynmous posters.

Amren actually meet in public, are known to the public, speak in public, know they are monitored, and know they would be financially broken in moments if they did address the Jewish question publicly.

Most members would be bankrupted, socially and professionally isolated, and that would be the end of that. Anyone trying to do anything in real life will need funding, and unless they can afford to fund it all themselves, will end up with a non-profit organisaiton, and seek tax exemption status, which means one has to act and speak in a certain way.

If VNN'ers had to actually meet in real life, in halls filled with LEA, and run real organisations, then VNN'ers would also behave and speak just the same way as Amrenners do.
In fact, off the internet, most VNN'ers are probably too timid to even attend Amren meetings.
I have yet to encounter any VNN'er able to show any success in real life whatsoever when it comes to solving the Jewish problem.

I have not seen any outpouring of support for Rounders campaign on VNN, or any significant funds being raised for Steele or those in prison.

Family members and business associates in say the EU are affected by what family members and business associates say in the US in cases where it is a crime to say certain things in the EU, Canada, Australia etc. Ask Zundel and Irving, and all the revisionists what happens in the EU when you ask questions.

Secondly, several real secessionist and nationalist groups, with registered political parties, think tanks, foundations etc meet at Amren meetings, because Amren is a safe place to meet each other in side meetings.

European groups such as Vlaams Belang, who have brought down the Belgian government three times, and are currently splitting Belgium in 2, white groups from South Africa and Zimbabwe, from the UK, from Germany and others meet each other at such meetings.

Nationalists in the EU have nevertheless begin to win elections, some govern millions of people, several countries have seceded officially, and several others have seceded, but are not recognised. They do all this, in public, despite having to obey draconian laws.

The US currently has some 28 secessionist movements, who are almost all focusing upon state rights and financial autonomy, and doing reasonably well at it.

On VNN they will talk about Jewish power, about the hundreds of millions Jews have killed, tortured and destroyed, about Jewish control of finance, about how the media destroy people, then urge others, not themselves naturally, to ignore everything they themselves personally have said about Jewish power, and act as if there would be no consequences.

There is a world of difference between being a teenager or student living at home, posting anonymously, and actually doing things that get results in real life, with real people, with very real consequences, not only for the person, but also for their families, friends and business associates.

In life, it is the most adaptable that survive. And those involved in struggle who cannot adapt their methods of struggle to reality, have usually ended up with their hands tied behind their back, facing a shallow grave, getting a bullet in the back of the head.

A little more realism and a lot less bravado would go a long way towards getting things done.
Quoted For Truth
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 17th, 2010 #13
Mike Parker

Thumbs down

Quote:
Your tens of thousands of words of apologist drivel here aren't helping a bit.

Old September 17th, 2010 #14
Paul

I hear and read the anti-Moslem propaganda all over the media. It's especially strong from the republican/conservatives. It seems to be their rallying cry to unite voters by making them afraid. Funny that they don't seem to notice that the so called "global jihadists" don't even have an army, a navy or an airforce and couldn't even get here let alone take over the country. They also don't seem to notice that the "global jihadists" don't seem to have a problem with Canada, Mexico or Brazil.

I'm sure we're not the only ones who notice this.

Old September 17th, 2010 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

Endless delusional drivel is all you have to offer. AmRen posters and supporters are if anything more anonymous than people here. AmRen has no influence and has raised less money than VNN during its history. "Bringing down the Belgian governement" - what world are you living in? That's like me pointing to the Republican party being elected as some sort of proof of change.

What is fundamentally unserious is denying jews are the problem, welcoming them into our midst, and suppressing any who object. All of which are not only what the jew front AmRen does, they are the only reason it exists - to provide cover for jews. That's being "realistic" about things.

Old September 17th, 2010 #16
Marty Macaluso

Quote:

The European groups you mention are really only against Muslim immigration, and a few are against gypsies, which are both byproducts of a larger problem. The accomplishments of these groups are quite small when you put things into perspective. In most European countries the Europeans still make up the vast majority of the population, while in the US whites are a slight majority at best. In Britain the British population is probably around 80% or better, but the BNP is getting a negligible amount of votes.

Old September 17th, 2010 #17
John T. White

Quote:
AmRen has no influence and has raised less money than VNN during its history.
Amren has more influence than VNN because it gives people the thin end of the wedge while VNN gives people the fat end.

Old September 18th, 2010 #18
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Your tens of thousands of words of apologist drivel here aren't helping a bit.
Is Mike Parker your real name?
If not, please explain to us why you don't use your real name?
According to you, there's no problem with doing so.

Do you hold or attend pro-white anti-jew meetings in conference centres and hotels in real life?

Do you or the groups whose meetings you attend have tax exempt foundations and NGO's registered with the tax office and state?
If not, why not?
After all, according to you, there's no difficulty with this.

Tell us your blog and/or website address where you speak about Jews and race, and where your real name, and photos and videos of those who attend your meetings appear.
Amren have videos and photos of their members.

After all, according to you, I'm talking nonsense.

It shouldn't be hard for you to prove that.

Or are you the one talking drivel?

Last edited by Hugh; September 18th, 2010 at 11:09 AM.

Old September 18th, 2010 #19
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Quote:

Now, now, now...With that kind of talk in these neck of the woods you are sure to be labeled a 3 letter word sooner or later.

Reality, and faceless, nameless VNN posters dont mix well here. I would ask you to erase everything you said, and replace it with "fuck all niggers, gooks, rag-heads, kikes...Lets kill em all take their land, white power victory is around the corner"

If you do not do as I ask, i will have to label you a "defeatist" or "jew lover" or "mud lover" or "fed" or "jew" or many other negative effect labels that are popular in WN themed forums.

All joking aside, any and every "counter-system" organization should at the very least name the jew, since the jew is a large part of the "system".

Last edited by Eric Wright; September 18th, 2010 at 12:31 PM.

Old September 18th, 2010 #20
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
The European groups you mention are really only against Muslim immigration, and a few are against gypsies, which are both byproducts of a larger problem. The accomplishments of these groups are quite small when you put things into perspective. In most European countries the Europeans still make up the vast majority of the population, while in the US whites are a slight majority at best. In Britain the British population is probably around 80% or better, but the BNP is getting a negligible amount of votes.
Europe has several nationalist parties with real power, and nationalists run major cities, and govern millions of people.

Europe has had to deal with many threats simultaneously, for millenia.
The Jewish problem cannot be solved in Europe by Europeans, because Jewish power is seated in the US.
Thus they focus on what they can deal with.
Muslims are a very real threat, and don't need Jews to threaten Europe.

The European population who live in Southern and Eastern Europe for 1300 years have endured constant, never ending attacks and wars with Muslims.
Many East Europeans till WW1 lived under Muslim control for almost 500 years.
The Serbians just lost Kosovo, to, you guessed it, Muslims.
Yugoslavia recently endured a decade long war waged largely by Muslims.
East, Central and Southern Europeans, have endured wave after wave of attacks from Asia, the Middle East and Africa.

Whites in say Canada or Europe do not run Canada or Europe, any more than Whites in the US run the US.

People in the US who have family in the these places, and know the consequences for those family members, watch what they say.
It's likely Amren members travel to Canada and Europe, and don't want to be arrested and imprisoned especially in Europe, for what they said in the US.

There is a world of difference between protesting, and becoming the government and running the country.

If you want to get drunk, and simply protest to the powers that be, run around, yell, shout, throw things, get arrested, beaten to a pulp, imprisoned, get a criminal record and spend your life living below the poverty line, well you can do that.
But then?
Is that it?

When you want to become the government, you need to recruit a critical mass of the civil service and corporations to your side, as parties set policy, but the corporations fund the policies, and the civil service carries it out, or not.

Parties that want to become the government have to angle their approach to attract trade unions and government workers, not the unemployed, not skinheads or teenagers or students.
They need to recruit engineers, bureaucrats, firemen, police, corporate workers.
They need people to write and implement laws.
They need people who can run municipalities, develop budgets.

When you are recruiting such people, and intend running a country, you need to take a different approach.

According to EU law, Europeans who speak against Jews or non-whites in public go to jail, then get shipped from country to country, being imprisoned again.

Organisations and political parties cannot legally be formed on such a basis, as the founders will go to jail and the organisation will not be permitted to exist.

No media can legally discuss it.

Thus you will not hear Europeans talking about it.
Thus you will not see European organisations created to deal with it.

In the US, much gets said about Jew,s but in 300 years, Jews have never been expelled.

Europe is quite different.

This is what a prison in Russia and most of Eastern Europe looks like, as well as parts of Western Europe.
It's quite a deterrent.

And when watching it, bear in mind that these are just common prisoners.

Political prisoners get the harsh treatment, and the wardens and jailers, predominantly Jewish at leadership level, from the communist days all retained their jobs, to this day, throughout all the former East European countries.

You're watching them now, when they are much softer and more gentle, and conditions have vastly improved in prisons, compared to what they were.
These types of things happen regularly to the prisoners, and are not just once off events.

Thus struggle has to be carried out in certain ways.

Europeans understand the situation in the US, but regardless of who runs it, because of it's size, influence and military power, most Europeans view the US as the entity through which the EU is created and run, and the source of Jewish power.
Without the US there would be no Israel, and Jews would be nothing.
Until the US federal system collapses, which is imminent, the EU will continue to exist, and silence will reign.

All Europe knows the USSR was created and run from the US.
All Europe knows that WW1 would have ended in 1916, and WW2 then never happened, if the US had not interfered.
All Europe knows that WW2 would have ended in 1941, if the US had not interfered.

When the Soviet Union was almost destroyed, on the verge of collapse, and needed just one push to utterly disappear from history, the US rushed to prevent any such attack, and rebuilt the Soviet Union.

US troops, as we have seen in Serbia, sit in military camps and air force bases in every EU country, in every major city and port in Europe, and will bomb and kill any Europeans who try to break free.
NATO is not there to defend Europe, it's the military organisation though which the US controls Europe.

Until the US breaks free of Jews, Europeans cannot.
No European state can stand against the US.
They have been and are immediately subject to sanctions, boycotts, blockades and invasion.
The EU is supported and financed, by the US, through trade and banking systems.
Without US support, the entire EU structure, would disappear overnight.

Until the Soviet Union fell, Eastern Europeans who tried to break free from Jews, usually lost their jobs, were bankrupted, their families were put into gulags, and they themselves
either shipped off to gulags, or tortured.

Most were either shot in a basement, or taken out to the fields, made to kneel with their hands tied behind their backs, then shot in the back of the head.

Many still are.

Last edited by Hugh; September 18th, 2010 at 04:57 PM.

Thread