VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2011 #361
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark 3 22 View Post
Damn you!!! We were slowly weaning the guy off his AARON GELL Jew-Jerking addiction, and you went and laid out a big line of AARON GELL for the junkie. His ass is gonna be up all night now.

To hell with it! CP, I have a surprise for you.....OK, it's not really a surprise, ...

since I really don't know how bad the AARON addiction is, I've supplied you with another AARON...

It's AARON NEVILLE:

The party never ends on VNN!!

AARON GELL the Jew who wrote the article. Notice you don't mention he's a Jew.

AARON GELL the JEW who wrote the article. Here with a little White girl.

Instead of providing evidence of AARON GELL, you Mark 3:22 try a diversion of some negro.

It says a great deal about what your motives are.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #362
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilse Fredriksen View Post
...they would not have collaborated on an interview with a Jew and be paid by the Jews if they wanted to keep their integrity with the Whites and Jews.
If they wanted to keep their integrity with Jews?

Since when do Whites have to keep their integrity with any Jew invader of our lands? You show with a slip of the tongue that you are concerned with Whites keeping integrity with Jews. Says a lot about you and your priorities.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #363
Mark 3 22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
AARON GELL the Jew who wrote the article. Notice you don't mention he's a Jew.
You silly junkies are all the same.... "AARON GELL Jew-Jerking"

Quote:
Instead of providing evidence of AARON GELL, you Mark 3:22 try a diversion of some negro.
You've caught me! It's one big diversion to keep the mighty Celtic Patriot from bringing down Jewry.

Quote:
It says a great deal about what your motives are.
I thought you were horny for some AARON GELL Jew meat? I gave you a picture that I thought you hadn't posted yet. You junkies are all the same. It's never enough, always just a little more.

Personally, I think you're the Jew.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #364
Mark 3 22
Banned

20 bucks says Celtic Patriot is wearing edible bagel panties right now.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #365
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark 3 22 View Post

Personally, I think you're the Jew.
Mark 3:22 called me a Jew.

Doesn't like the exposure of JEW AARON GELL, the Jew author of the article of this thread who hates Whites, being exposed as a dark race Jew. Mark 3:22 Posts images of a Negro instead to try to take the heat off of AARON GELL.

I expose the Jew AARON GELL and Mark 3:22 calls me a Jew.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #366
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

"Jew who hates Whites" is redundant. Shut up.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #367
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
"Jew who hates Whites" is redundant. Shut up.
AARON GELL the Jew who wrote this article, which Donovan then later quoted, is a White Hating Jew. If you click on the linked hypertext in Donovan's The Daily article, it links directly to AARON GELL the White Hating Jew.

That's a problem for you.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #368
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Redundant nonetheless.

Huge problem for you.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #369
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Redundant nonetheless.

Huge problem for you.
Donovan's hypertext link to AARON GELL the Jew hasn't been mentioned yet, except in my previous post. Learn to read.

You don't like the focus on the JEW who wrote the article. It bothers you.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #370
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

What bothers me is a few dozen posts you've made regurgitating the same shit, or slight alterations.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #371
America First

Quote:
Donovan's hypertext link to AARON GELL the Jew hasn't been mentioned yet, except in my previous post. Learn to read.

You don't like the focus on the JEW who wrote the article. It bothers you.

Exactly.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 22nd, 2011 #372
Mark 3 22
Banned

Quote:
What bothers me is a few dozen posts you've made regurgitating the same shit, or slight alterations.
There was ZERO exaggeration when it was said that he is nuttier than a fruitcake.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #373
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
You mean 12 different photos of AARON GELL from a variety of angles and lighting? Or his resume? Perhaps it is his family members listed who live in Brooklyn, that bothers you.

He's trying to do damage to a White family by writing trash articles about them for five years. Yet you don't like AARON GELL being exposed in every which way possible.

I would like you to explain why you don't want AARON GELL totally and completely exposed for the Jew Hater of Whites he is?

Old July 22nd, 2011 #374
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry A Rough Lesson in the Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenria View Post
One nagging question though: Why EVEN do an interview like this to begin with? If the girls want to explore other facets of life, fine, go on your spiritual journey, but why alert the media to it? The media's ONLY interest in this case is to EVISCERATE these girls. The media is a bloodthirsty hound and the twins have just provided it with a huge pile of fresh meat. Why do such a thing?

When you involve the media in your life, you can be assured that things will come to no good end. Don't we already know that by now? How many WN's have been ruined and run down by the media? Why play their game at all? Keep quiet ffs! Those who allow the media into their lives and then cry foul that they were misrepresented or taken out of context are getting their just deserts, honestly. If you allow a wild animal into your home and it shits on your floor, who's the fool here, the wild animal, or you for letting it into your home to begin with?
The twins are going to find that they will regret their bargain with the devil .

Old July 22nd, 2011 #375
Mark 3 22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Exactly.
I noticed you didn't mention that AARON GELL was a Jew in your post. Hell, you didn't even mention AARON GELL.

Jews don't like to be exposed. Jews like, ya know, the White Hating Jew, AARON GELL.

Don't try and take the heat off the Jew, AARON GELL.

** Okey Dokey, CP, you fucking space cadet, I done reprimanded this guy in pure crazy fucker fashion...no need get your panties in a wad **

Celtic Patriot: Since you didn't get all wet for AARON NEVILLE, and wanting to keep your psychosis for the Jew schemata intact, how about another GELL...

How about PAMELA GELLER:

Old July 23rd, 2011 #376
Mark 3 22
Banned

Quote:
You mean 12 different photos of AARON GELL from a variety of angles and lighting? Or his resume? Perhaps it is his family members listed who live in Brooklyn, that bothers you.
Now now. Don't be so modest and sell yourself short. There were numerous wardrobe changes in those pictures as well.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm just in awe of your Googling abilities. I think you could be the key to world domination.

Old July 23rd, 2011 #377
America First

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 23rd, 2011 #378
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The twins are going to find that they will regret their bargain with the devil .
The girls are going through a very rough time. They have been pestered by the Jews for the last few years to " do the interview" and tantalizing them with the idea that they can show people they are not just my puppets. Everything they said positive about our relationship was edited out. Everything that could be construed as negative toward me and the movement was emphasized. I wish I could allow everyone to know them as I do, yeah they are spoiled brats, but really do love our race and honestly dont want to see it destroyed.The continued negativity they have seen in the Movement over the years and the horrible behavior by men who they thought they were supposed to respect has made them have a bad attitude toward our politics as a whole. THAT is the message they were trying to send. It is too bad it was so horribly mangled.

As for the whole Prussian blue thing, I cannot regret it. I know too many people who were touched by their music and who would not have realized that we White Nationalists exist if they had not seen something about the girls on the TV or in a magazine. I did what I thought would work, I risked losing them to their father, I risked being called a "stage mother" and being attacked by mainstream media and our people as well,and I risked losing them later. It is all worth it. My risk was for the future of my great great grandchildren whom I will probably never meet. If any of you do, and they are White Nationalists as well, tell them that I said that any pain or sorrow inflicted on me and mine was but a minor thing when faced with the idea that I had not done my best to help our cause. I am in this for good, I am in this for life and I will continue to think outside of the bagel in order to do what I can to forward our cause. I am just a mom and a housewife and I will work with what I have, that is all I have done in the past and that is all I can do in the future.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old July 23rd, 2011 #379
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
How much of this with these girls is a rebellion against a mother who was too suffocating? I've been expecting this turnaround for several years. Let's just hope they don't start mudsharking.
Dude you have not spent any time in my home, if anything I was too lax and allowed my daughters too much freedom to " develop their own ideas" rather than sticking them in prairie dresses and keeping them in a cabin 20 miles from the nearest paved road..

Will you guys start a thread when my first white grandchild is born in a few years?

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old July 23rd, 2011 #380
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Will you guys start a thread when my first white grandchild is born in a few years?
Just promise not to exploit your grandchild and call them a cunt or spoiled brat when they don't want to be forcefully put into ZOGs cross-hairs by their grandma.

Thread