Alexander M.

Bogus shmogus. Heed the warning.

Old August 13th, 2011 #22
volkszorn

jewsign Obviously not

Bishops Criticize Tough Alabama Immigration Law
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/14/us...g.html?_r=1&hp
Quote:
While church leaders have spoken out against similar laws elsewhere, Alabama is the only state where senior church leaders have gone so far in formal, organized opposition.

Old August 13th, 2011 #23
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
First post here.
Hi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar
It depends on what you mean by "Christianity."

If you mean the Judeo-Christian garbage that passes for religion these days, no. Not because the majority of them worship the Jew, but because their denominational doctrines are written by the Jews themselves. When the other team is writing your play book, make peace with the fact that you're going to lose big. Rapture doctrine and the doctrine of the futurist interpretation of Revelation are two excellent examples of this.

The fundamental fracture between WNism and those following Christ is stated above... the concept of Christ as a Jew. That concept originated with and is taught by the Jews themselves. Christ was a Judahite (of the tribe of Judah), but he was not a Judean (a resident of Judea, the Roman province). The creatures we call Jews today largely descend from that group (not counting the Khazars) and are part Israelite plus Edomite and assorted other mud raves from that area. Their claim to be descendants of Jacob-Israel is virtually non-existent (with the only reality being ancestors who were race-mixing Israelites), though their claim to have descended from Abraham is more accurate since the Edomites are descended from Esau/Edom.

But Jews do claim Christ as one of their own, for various reasons, and the spectrum of reaction to him ranges from "Jew boy who did well for himself" to their depictions of him in their more distasteful writings such as the Talmud.

But back to the original question: as a DSCI adherent (of the distinctly non-Marty Lindstedt flavor) I've learned to understand what Christ was preaching and more importantly to whom he was preaching. If you're reading this, white boy/girl (ADL agents, FBI tools, and agent-provs need not heed this and may move on), odds are Christ was talking to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar
I could go on, but that's the gist.
Thank you. I think we've got it now.

Old August 13th, 2011 #24
Oscar

Yeah. I get you. I'm the first to admit that DSCI draws its fair share of crazies. Lindstendt is one sterling example.

Fortunately, there are many of us who didn't check our sanity at the door. I try to be rational and adult like when posting on line, so I can assure you an intelligent discussion with me at least. Don't let the high profile psych patients drive you away.

Old August 13th, 2011 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
First post here.

It depends on what you mean by "Christianity."

If you mean the Judeo-Christian garbage that passes for religion these days, no. Not because the majority of them worship the Jew, but because their denominational doctrines are written by the Jews themselves. When the other team is writing your play book, make peace with the fact that you're going to lose big. Rapture doctrine and the doctrine of the futurist interpretation of Revelation are two excellent examples of this.

The fundamental fracture between WNism and those following Christ is stated above... the concept of Christ as a Jew. That concept originated with and is taught by the Jews themselves. Christ was a Judahite (of the tribe of Judah), but he was not a Judean (a resident of Judea, the Roman province). The creatures we call Jews today largely descend from that group (not counting the Khazars) and are part Israelite plus Edomite and assorted other mud raves from that area. Their claim to be descendants of Jacob-Israel is virtually non-existent (with the only reality being ancestors who were race-mixing Israelites), though their claim to have descended from Abraham is more accurate since the Edomites are descended from Esau/Edom.

But Jews do claim Christ as one of their own, for various reasons, and the spectrum of reaction to him ranges from "Jew boy who did well for himself" to their depictions of him in their more distasteful writings such as the Talmud.

But back to the original question: as a DSCI adherent (of the distinctly non-Marty Lindstedt flavor) I've learned to understand what Christ was preaching and more importantly to whom he was preaching. If you're reading this, white boy/girl (ADL agents, FBI tools, and agent-provs need not heed this and may move on), odds are Christ was talking to you.

I could go on, but that's the gist.
I'm giving you this one post; if you're going further with this shit, do in the Tard Corral or you're out of here.

We don't tolerate CI garbage here except in the moron section.

Old August 13th, 2011 #26
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Christians can be jew-wise, but they are doctrinally forbidden from doing what is required to defeat the jew permanently.
What doctrine? Bible scripture cite please.

Old August 13th, 2011 #27
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
I'm giving you this one post; if you're going further with this shit, do in the Tard Corral or you're out of here.

So these forums are not a free speech zone after all? (Except for anti-Whites of course who are allowed to continually disrupt threads.)

Old August 13th, 2011 #28
Oscar

Quote:

Ah, I did not know that VNN had an anti-CI policy. I was told this was a good place to go to talk with White people. I also heard through the rumor mill that you personally have an annoying habit of running good posters off.

In any case, I won't trouble you further. Your board, your rules... and I'll show myself out the door. Have a good evening and Yah bless.

Old August 13th, 2011 #29
OTPTT
Banned

Bishop Richard Williamson - Gas Chambers, Anti-Semitism and the Truth

Old August 13th, 2011 #30
Zeth O. Grady

Thumbs down

Quote:
Have a good evening and Yah bless.
Ah yes, you worship Yahweh, the ancient Jewish tribal god who commands the Jews to enslave and exterminate all goyim.

Brilliant.

Old August 13th, 2011 #31
OTPTT
Banned

"I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that those miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews and who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen."

Martin Luther, On the Jews and Their Lies, 1543.

Link

Old August 13th, 2011 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
So these forums are not a free speech zone after all? (Except for anti-Whites of course who are allowed to continually disrupt threads.)
Yeah, I'm not running the board so that every last person is safe from every poster it feels is a troll, disruptor, hijacker etc. "Not a free speech zone"? I don't know. It's all relative to me. I know I can say whatever I want here, that works for me.

Yeah - I don't want people spewing shit known to be false, divisive and destructive and that includes CI, which based on the lie that whites are the jews in the bible. I don't want that shit and it is shit in our main forums. CI are almost uniformly loathesome untrustworthy people, and if allowed, they will do to a forum what kudzu has done to the South. The other kudzu I won't tolerate here is Alex Jones conspiratards/patriotards. And neocons.

All three of those schools of rockheads have numerous homes on the Internet. Just as the South aint the South if it's filled with people like me, VNNF aint VNNF if it's filled with Jonesim, neocons and CI.

Basically it's a matter of keeping a tone, and posters using some discretion. If I feel they go to far, and that's all it is, my feeling, then I rope it in, a la Hudson. Things are more important than free speech absolutism, and the White cause and the tone/quality/scope of VNNF are two of them. Yeah, it can't be put into rules precisely, it's a feel thing and a judgment call. Well, that's just how it is. I don't pretend it's otherwise or apologize for it.

Old August 13th, 2011 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

And long lists of quotes from the bible aren't needed. No one reads them, they just make people scroll. Quit doing it.

Debating the bible is for fools.

The only quote re the bible that matters is: the Devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. ANYTHING can be justified using the bible, that's why it's so popular with people who can't think.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 13th, 2011 at 06:19 PM.

Old August 13th, 2011 #34
Nate Richards

Quote:
Jesus No. 1 looks like a possibly bad-ass, Chuck Norris-like fellow.
He did commit multiple armed assaults in a church that one time http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&x...og&sa=N&tab=wi but it seems like nobody celebrates ANGRY Jesus anymore.

Old August 13th, 2011 #35
Zeth O. Grady

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
"I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that those miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews and who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen."

Martin Luther, On the Jews and Their Lies, 1543.

Link
Martin Luther's opposition to the Jews was mostly theological, as historical Christian opposition to Jews has always been. This is why Christianity has been unable to solve the Jewish problem. The Jews aren't a religious/theological problem.

Old August 13th, 2011 #36
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not running the board so that every last person is safe from every poster it feels is a troll, disruptor, hijacker etc. "Not a free speech zone"? I don't know. It's all relative to me. I know I can say whatever I want here, that works for me.

Yeah - I don't want people spewing shit known to be false, divisive and destructive and that includes CI, which based on the lie that whites are the jews in the bible. I don't want that shit and it is shit in our main forums. CI are almost uniformly loathesome untrustworthy people, and if allowed, they will do to a forum what kudzu has done to the South. The other kudzu I won't tolerate here is Alex Jones conspiratards/patriotards. And neocons.

All three of those schools of rockheads have numerous homes on the Internet. Just as the South aint the South if it's filled with people like me, VNNF aint VNNF if it's filled with Jonesim, neocons and CI.

Basically it's a matter of keeping a tone, and posters using some discretion. If I feel they go to far, and that's all it is, my feeling, then I rope it in, a la Hudson. Things are more important than free speech absolutism, and the White cause and the tone/quality/scope of VNNF are two of them. Yeah, it can't be put into rules precisely, it's a feel thing and a judgment call. Well, that's just how it is. I don't pretend it's otherwise or apologize for it.
Babe Ruth: 'You lunkhead! 50,000 people saw that pitch and they say ball four!'
Umpire: 'Mine is the only opinion that counts. Strike three!'

Old August 13th, 2011 #37
brutus

RE: Amy Peterson

Quote:
Btw - what IS the meaning of John 8:44?
Placed in context: Jesus is arguing with a bunch of rabbis as to his divinity. Jesus claims that he is God and the rabbis scoff at him. Jesus then says:

John 8:44

King James Version (KJV)

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

This passage is explicit and categorically calls jews liars and the children of the devil. In The Bible these words are written in red as they were the spoken word of God. The Bible in this particular section tells the world exactly what many White Nationalists claim to be true.

I for one will not argue against what John 8:44 has to say. No more than if I read on a shithouse wall - "all jews are cocksuckers".

Because in some sense it sounds plausible to me.

Old August 13th, 2011 #38
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Debating the bible is for fools.

The only quote re the bible that matters is: the Devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."
--Psalm 14:1

And "the Devil can cite Scripture for his purpose" is not a Bible verse.

Old August 13th, 2011 #39
OTPTT
Banned

This is what the Bible says about Jews.

Quote:
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
--1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
Not exactly calling them God's chosen now is it?

Old August 13th, 2011 #40
ray bateson
baппed

Never fully, while any part of him remains jew-fooled.

Worshiping the jewish god falls under the qualification for that.

Last edited by ray bateson; August 13th, 2011 at 10:29 PM.

Thread