Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 16th, 2012 #1
John sholtes
Banned

Default Is Jerry Sandusky jewish> The answer has changed since the scandal broke out.

is_jerry_sandusky_jewish
Yes he is
This answer was supplied by one of our users — View details.
Posted at 19:05 on November 10, 2011.

http://www.evi.com/q/is_jerry_sandusky_jewish

This answer was from November 10, 2011. But now that the sex scandal has broken there are denials of his jewish anscetsry. So when he used to be a esteemed coach he was jewish but now that the child sex abuse scandal has broken out which was this is the new answer came out five days later.

USA TodayNov 05, 2011 · ... State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky ... of accusations of sex abuse against Sandusky but ... to his high school, and Sandusky was banned from the child's ... Just five days before they changed the answer from he is jewish to he is not jewish,

no, He Is not jewish. see examiner.com 11/11/2011So right after the scandal he stopped being jewish. Wadayouknow.

Old June 16th, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John sholtes View Post
is_jerry_sandusky_jewish
Yes he is
This answer was supplied by one of our users — View details.
Posted at 19:05 on November 10, 2011.

http://www.evi.com/q/is_jerry_sandusky_jewish

This answer was from November 10, 2011. But now that the sex scandal has broken there are denials of his jewish anscetsry. So when he used to be a esteemed coach he was jewish but now that the child sex abuse scandal has broken out which was this is the new answer came out five days later.

USA TodayNov 05, 2011 · ... State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky ... of accusations of sex abuse against Sandusky but ... to his high school, and Sandusky was banned from the child's ... Just five days before they changed the answer from he is jewish to he is not jewish,

no, He Is not jewish. see examiner.com 11/11/2011So right after the scandal he stopped being jewish. Wadayouknow.
At one time Wikipedia said he was Jewish...

Not anymore.

Old June 16th, 2012 #3
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Thanks for posting that. I had my suspicions. When you see a russian name that ends in SKY, it's almost always jewish. SKI is always Polish.

The nose pretty much clinched it, but I'm glad to see you guys cofirming what I suspected the whole time. JEW.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old June 16th, 2012 #4
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
Thanks for posting that. I had my suspicions. When you see a russian name that ends in SKY, it's almost always jewish. SKI is always Polish.

The nose pretty much clinched it, but I'm glad to see you guys cofirming what I suspected the whole time. JEW.

Wikipedia's current edit on Sandusky:

Quote:
Sandusky was born in Washington, Pennsylvania, the only son of Evelyn Mae (née Lee), an Irish Catholic homemaker who came from a small Pennsylvania coal-mining town, and Arthur Sandusky, whose parents, Edward and Josephine Sendecki, had immigrated from Poland to East Vandergrift, Pennsylvania. His father Arthur served in the field of youth service programs for over 30 years, mostly as director of the Brownson House in Washington, Pennsylvania, a community recreation center for children. There, he founded the Pennsylvania Junior Wrestling program and created junior basketball, volleyball, boxing and football programs for the Brownson House. He improved the facilities there by adding a new playground, gym, outdoor basketball court, and a renovated football field. He managed the 1955 Washington baseball team that won the Pony League World Series championship, the only team from Washington to win that championship. Arthur was inducted into the Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame in 1989.

Old June 16th, 2012 #5
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Nothing about his being a jew. I think he is.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old June 16th, 2012 #6
Angel Ramsey
Banned

He's a fucking pedophile. Enough said.

Old June 17th, 2012 #7
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
He's a fucking pedophile. Enough said.
Many male faggots are pedophiles despite what is written to sway people into thinking there is a difference. Sandusky is a homosexual who likes young males just like the Catholic priests under scrutiny, and should be thought of that way foremost. Behavior such as his is not uncommon to say the least among homos, and he does look like Netanyahu's brother. What happened to the kike basketball coach at Syracuse; I guess there's only room for one "pedo-predator" story on the front page of the jewspapers every fucking day of the week for months on end.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; June 17th, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Old July 13th, 2012 #8
Michael Ellis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
Nothing about his being a jew. I think he is.
I think so too. He looks it and given the spelling of his name and the fact that his father was a Polish immigrant, well go figure.

I found it interesting that his dad appears to have spent his working life in positions around children. Maybe the apple didn't fall far from the tree..

Old July 13th, 2012 #9
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ellis View Post
I think so too. He looks it and given the spelling of his name and the fact that his father was a Polish immigrant, well go figure.

I found it interesting that his dad appears to have spent his working life in positions around children. Maybe the apple didn't fall far from the tree..
Interesting you picked up on the Polish part.......................

Old July 14th, 2012 #10
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I don't think he's a jew but he is a homosexual.
That's the important part that the MSM omits from their reporting.

Old July 14th, 2012 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I don't think he's a jew but he is a homosexual.
That's the important part that the MSM omits from their reporting.
Jesus, if I commit a murder, I hope the detectives on this thread are assigned to the case.

The guy's a big ol' whopping lump-nosed Polack Catholic football coach-slash-young-boy-cracker-licker-sucker-raper.

Yeah, he's a fucking homo too.

Watch how they work it:

- on one hand, they blast Sandusky as a 'pedophile,' yet at least one of his victims was 14. There may have been others even older, I haven't followed closely.

- on the other hand, organized faggotry around the world pushes for ever-lower ages of consent. The age is as low as 16 in some lands. It might be even lower.

They're trying to have it both ways, and they're trying hide the fact that the overlap between homo and pedophile is huge.

Old July 14th, 2012 #12
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
The guy's a big ol' whopping lump-nosed Polack Catholic football coach-slash-young-boy-cracker-licker-sucker-raper.

Yeah, he's a fucking homo too.
yeah, that's what I meant.

Thread