Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 5th, 2012 #21
H.B.

Quote:
In New York City, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly dispatched extra officers to Sikh temples around the city in response to the attack.
New York? LOL - what a bunch of tards.

I agree - if it was a White guy, he thought he was killing Arabs because that's who the jew tube taught him to despise.

Old August 5th, 2012 #22
SmokyMtn
Banned

Tattoos Point to Domestic Terrorism
Information starting to come out
Charles Johnsonfollow me on twitter
Crime • Sun Aug 5, 2012 at 5:36 pm PDT • Views: 1,381

An unnamed federal official told the Los Angeles Times tonight that the shootings in Wisconsin are being treated as domestic terrorism because of the gunman’s tattoos and biographical details.

Tattoos on the body of the slain Sikh temple gunman and certain biographical details led the FBI to treat the attack at a Milwaukee-area temple as an act of domestic terrorism, officials said Sunday.

UPDATE at 8/5/12 5:50:13 pm

CNN has another detail about the tattoos (h/t: Khorramdin):

The attack occurred about 10:30 a.m. (11:30 a.m. ET), when temple members were reading scriptures and cooking food in preparation for the main Sunday service and community lunch, said Kanwardeep Singh Kaleka, a member of the congregation and the nephew of its president.

Kaleka was not at the temple at the time of the shooting, but helped police interview witnesses in the aftermath. He said members described the attacker as a bald, white man, dressed in a white T-shirt and black pants and with a 9/11 tattoo on one arm — which “implies to me that there’s some level of hate crime there.”

UPDATE at 8/5/12 6:08:29 pm

More information on the shooter’s motivations:

Officials told NBC News the suspect, who served in the U.S. Army, had many tattoos. The suspect had some kind of radical or white supremacist views but, as far as officials said they had heard, he was not in any kind of radical organization. His previous run-ins with law enforcement involved in traffic offenses, they said.

Old August 5th, 2012 #23
SmokyMtn
Banned

Ten hours after the shootings and the police have yet to release the name of the "lone gunman." The following is starting to pop up searching the latest on Google.....

BREAKING: 4 Man Team Carried Out Massacre Says Eyewitness!

A family member whose parents were victims of the shooting said his parents told him there were "multiple shooters" involved in a "coordinated" attack.

An eyewitness to the Sikh temple shooting in Wisconsin says that a team of four men dressed in black carried out the massacre, contradicting the official narrative that a lone gunman was the culprit.
Submitted by kr3at on Sun, 08/05/2012 - 18:26

Old August 5th, 2012 #24
Nate Richards

Breivik had a better idea.

Old August 5th, 2012 #25
OTPTT
Banned

Default Eyewitness Says 4 Man Team Committed the Attack.

Eyewitness says 4 man team carried out the attack contrary to the official story.

Last edited by OTPTT; August 6th, 2012 at 08:21 PM.

Old August 5th, 2012 #26
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
Shotgun? "Assault" rifle?

If you want to cause death, you gotta use what cops use. Talking about the ammunition, mainly.
I just heard on the radio that the official story is that the "lone shooter" had only a 9mm pistol and had a couple of magazines on his belt. It sounds to me like they want to demonize those who open carry a firearm in states where this is legal.

Eyewitnesses tell a different story than the one the so-called authorities tell and the jew media promotes.

Last edited by OTPTT; August 5th, 2012 at 10:55 PM.

Old August 5th, 2012 #27
Nate Richards

well, the rough stuff is the open point "hollow" bullets. News shows have people's head's fucked around on this. Military loads are much less destructive. Military bullets are expected to disable. Cop bullets are meant to kill.

You're much better off being shot with an AK-47 than you are being shot by officer chumpie's 9mm. The skinny, steel-jacketed military slug will more likely than not just punch a pencil width hole and keep on going. The cop bullets are made to expand and hurt you as much as possible.

They got worse stuff, too. Read up on "glaser safety" round.

anyhoo, an article posted earlier said that an officer was shot repeatedly, but expected to survive. That usually means that he was shot with something less deadly than what cops carry. Shotgun or rifle is safer bet.

Old August 5th, 2012 #28
SmokyMtn
Banned

The shooter is now being described as a 40-year old "White Supremacist" or "Skinhead."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sikh-temple...9#.UB8yNqDkWnB

Old August 5th, 2012 #29
Nate Richards

Why get focused on Sikhs? Just weird. Very specific turd in a giant sewer. I haven't known many of them, myself. All were very stereotypical shop and motel owners, polite to whites but didn't care for blacks and mexicans.

Go after the root, if you need release from body http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1420071

Our worst enemies are jews and white traitors. If you aren't fighting them, you just aren't living.

Old August 5th, 2012 #30
Dylan Jones

A bit of information for the conspiracy theorists, the guy is a new resident and lived in the 3700 block of E. Holmes Ave.

Old August 5th, 2012 #31
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Why get focused on Sikhs? Just weird.
The suspected gunman lived a short distance from the Sikhs' temple.

Old August 5th, 2012 #32
Dylan Jones

The eyewitness reports of four gunmen even have me questioning if it was one guy. I believe James E. Holmes was someone who broke for some reason but this situation appears different. The national psychology is in a mass shooting/gun violence mindset because of what Holmes did so "the crowd" is easier to persuade and why not exploit that to further an agenda?

This was a really good book I read in college and if you haven't read it I recommend it.

Amazon.com: The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind (9780486419565): Gustave Le Bon: Books Amazon.com: The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind (9780486419565): Gustave Le Bon: Books

Old August 5th, 2012 #33
Nate Richards

Quote:
The suspected gunman lived a short distance from the Sikhs' temple.
maybe he fixated on the building. I've never seen a "sikh temple" before, but a strange enough building can easily focus the ill-will that should have been spent generations ago.

If we'd attacked the synagogues 100 yrs ago, there might still be a white USA.

Old August 5th, 2012 #34
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
The shooter is now being described as a 40-year old "White Supremacist" or "Skinhead."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sikh-temple...9#.UB8yNqDkWnB
Hope he wasn't a VNNF poster

VNN Media

Old August 5th, 2012 #35
OTPTT
Banned

You have no clue what you're talking about. Better off getting shot with a 7.62x39mm rifle cartridge than with a 9mm pistol cartridge? You're an idiot. The 7.62x39mm is more likely to kill you than any 9mm depending of course on where you're shot.

And the Glaser cartridges are garbage. If you have to use a firearm to repel a violent perpetrator intent on killing you the Glaser cartridge is not what you want in the magazine.

I can tell you that the Marine Corps infantry unit I was a part of as a Navy Corpsman had no intention of "disabling" anyone they had to shoot. They were going to kill and there was no question about it.

And for the record a firearm never killed or murdered anyone. They're inanimate. People kill people. They use cars, baseball bats, knives, and sometimes firearms.

Quote:
well, the rough stuff is the open point "hollow" bullets. News shows have people's head's fucked around on this. Military loads are much less destructive. Military bullets are expected to disable. Cop bullets are meant to kill.

You're much better off being shot with an AK-47 than you are being shot by officer chumpie's 9mm. The skinny, steel-jacketed military slug will more likely than not just punch a pencil width hole and keep on going. The cop bullets are made to expand and hurt you as much as possible.

They got worse stuff, too. Read up on "glaser safety" round.

anyhoo, an article posted earlier said that an officer was shot repeatedly, but expected to survive. That usually means that he was shot with something less deadly than what cops carry. Shotgun or rifle is safer bet.

Old August 5th, 2012 #36
Dylan Jones

Conspiracy theorists are going crazy because an emmy award filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka is soon to release a documentary called Sirius that is supposed to expose some coverup. He was in the temple because it is his father's/family's temple and his father was killed but he survived.

Quote:
The first person to see a shooter was a 10-year-old child, Amardeep Kaleka -- whose father Satwant Singh Kaleka is president of the temple -- told CNN affiliate WISN. (Kanwardeep Singh Kaleka and Amardeep Kaleka are related, with the latter noting he has a large number of extended family in the temple.)

--

His father, meanwhile, got shot "multiple times" trying to tackle the gunman, the son. Amadreep Kaleka first learned of the fate of his father, who was being treated at an area hospital, in a phone call saying he was "on the ground ... and he's bleeding bad."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/05/us/wis...ene/index.html
Quote:
Amardeep Kaleka of NEL wins an EMMY for Jacob's Turn
http://www.neverendinglight.com/
Quote:
It is time for the truth to be known: we are not alone in the Universe... or on Planet Earth.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/261360616/sirius

Old August 5th, 2012 #37
George Witzgall

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
A prison fort featured in 'The Dark Knight Rises' is in real life a Sikh holy site.

All of this is just a coincidence of course. Just like the dialogue in this Batman series from 1966 at 15:10 minutes.

Batman 1966 S01e33 Fine Finny Fiends. full episode. - YouTube
No don't do it.

Old August 5th, 2012 #38
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
Sikhs should defend others in situations like the movie theater shooting

Last week some white/European/Aryan Sikh posted this Youtube video encouraging other Sikhs to arm themselves.

As a 'young' religion, Sikhism seems to still be going through its' 'boisterous' phase. Sikhs aren't at all shy about getting physically violent with each other to settle theological disagreements.

see: Sikh NYC temple brawl
Sikh Brampton temple fight
Surrey Sikh temple shooting
Sacramento Sikh temple shooting
Vienna Sikh temple shooting
El Sobrante Sikh temple shooting
.. etc...
Quote:
"It's a very peace-loving community that has successfully integrated and assimilated into the metropolitan Milwaukee area," Zepnick told WTMJ.
Quote:
"Sikhism is such a peaceful religion. We have suffered for generations, in India and even here."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/05...#ixzz22jnoRWhV

Then why do they have to carry big knives in their tunics at all times, everywhere they go in that religion?

Send more Sikh immigrant vaders!

Last edited by Craig Cobb; August 5th, 2012 at 11:38 PM.

Old August 5th, 2012 #39
Dylan Jones

I live here and just so everyone that doesn’t live in the area knows, the police and, subsequently, FBI has detained the people inside the temple all day. The mother of Armadeep Kaleka, Armadeep’s father was shot and is the president of the temple, was only allowed to talk to her son long enough to ask if her husband was alright. Armadeep said they aren’t releasing any information to anyone, then his mother said she had to go because they were on radio silence. The families and friends of those inside the temple haven’t been told who is dead, who is injured, they’re getting complete silence and being told that the FBI is briefing them. It’s 10:20 PM CST, local news showed people coming out of the temple at 12:20 – but the families still have no news. They’re being met with silence about everything. Why does the FBI find the need to keep such secrecy from immediate family members this many hours later. Conspiracy or not, that’s insensitive and a little suspicious!

A member of the temple council told local news that over the weekend a few men were walking around outside the temple “casing” it. He said those same men were back early this morning walking around, then a few hours later the shooting happened. Yesterday, the other Sikh temple in the Milwaukee area received a phone call from someone asking when the busiest time for the temple was. That definitely sounds like more than one person to many people in Milwaukee. And, the lone gunmen, lived in 2 homes on the same street. He moved from one house a few blocks away about 3 weeks ago, to the home currently being investigated for explosives. That is striking many people in my area as odd and has people asking questions.
http://www.infowars.com/eyewitness-4...omment-3338574

Old August 5th, 2012 #40
Nate Richards

Quote:
You have no clue what you're talking about. Better off getting shot with a 7.62x39mm rifle cartridge than with a 9mm pistol cartridge? You're an idiot.
I didn't mention a specific rifle caliber, but yeah. You think rifle bullets are more dangerous than hollow point handgun loads that cops use? Just asking you one more time.

Thread