JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default Where are Subrosa's posts?

This is very, very strange. I'm reading through recent threads
and noticed that all of Subrosa's posts are gone. There are
plenty of posts by others quoting him, but his original posts
have vanished. Oddly enough the front page of the forum
shows him having posted a message in a thread five hours
ago - but if I click on the thread, his post isn't there.

Clicking on his username brings up this:

Invalid User specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Strange, strange, strange.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old September 2nd, 2006 #2
Subrosa
Banned

Someone is moderating/deleting my posts. It's too bad the motherfuckers ain't got the balls to come out and tell someone, instead of being a fucking trick.

Old September 2nd, 2006 #3
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
Someone is moderating/deleting my posts. It's too bad the motherfuckers ain't got the balls to come out and tell someone, instead of being a fucking trick.
Your posts seem to be back, but now you aren't showing up on the main
forum page. It still says I was the last one to post to this thread. This
is weird.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old September 2nd, 2006 #4
AM

Subrosa:

Probably a moderator censored some of your posts which include your violent fantasies. VNNF is now very sensitive to violent outbursts, if you want to engage in such talk we recommend you use your real name.

Also, you were banned a few days ago by "For Britain" for flamming in the UK section. Your ban was lifted after you promised Beck you wouldn't re-enter the UK section. Now, we see you did in fact re-enter the UK section. So, I wouldn't be surprised if someone moderated your posts, though I doubt anything was ever deleted.

This is the final statement by VNNF on this matter.

Old September 3rd, 2006 #5
Todd in FL
Banned

Violent outbursts are understandably something that should be moderated.

Calling someone a douchebag because of them being neoconish is not something that should be moderated. If someone gets their feelings hurt and they leave then so be it. We aren't WNists for the sake of recruiting faggots. If a point needs to be made and name calling gets peoples attention then that's what needs to be done.

Old September 4th, 2006 #6
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousMotherfucker
Subrosa:

Probably a moderator censored some of your posts which include your violent fantasies. VNNF is now very sensitive to violent outbursts, if you want to engage in such talk we recommend you use your real name.

Also, you were banned a few days ago by "For Britain" for flamming in the UK section. Your ban was lifted after you promised Beck you wouldn't re-enter the UK section. Now, we see you did in fact re-enter the UK section. So, I wouldn't be surprised if someone moderated your posts, though I doubt anything was ever deleted.

This is the final statement by VNNF on this matter.
LOL!! "Probably a moderator censored. . ." Probably?!? You're a fucking administrator, AM, you know. There's no "probably" about it. "violent fantasies", unbelievable. Nothing in any of Subrosa's posts I have ever seen has been illegal. Last I checked, Linder suggested it would be patriotic to whack some Canadian judge, was he moderated/banned? That was far more "inflammatory" (though similarly legal, as evidenced by the fact that Linder is still free) than anything Subrosa has ever posted. Two-bit, hypocritical, motherfuckers around here. What's going on is someone doesn't like the fact that Subrosa sides with the Arabs against the jews, likely one of those jew-fellating Brits with a hard-on for "Islamofascists." It's too bad William Wallace didn't burn England to the ground.

Last edited by JohnAFlynn; September 4th, 2006 at 11:27 AM.

Old September 4th, 2006 #7
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
LOL!! "Probably a moderator censored. . ." Probably?!? You're a fucking administrator, AM, you know. There's no "probably" about it. "violent fantasies", unbelievable. Nothing in any of Subrosa's posts I have ever seen has been illegal. Last I checked, Linder suggested it would be patriotic to whack some Canadian judge, was he moderated/banned? That was far more "inflammatory" (though similarly legal, as evidenced by the fact that Linder is still free) than anything Subrosa has ever posted. Two-bit, hypocritical, motherfuckers around here. What's going on is someone doesn't like the fact that Subrosa sides with the Arabs against the jews, likely one of those jew-fellating Brits with a hard-on for "Islamofascists." It's too bad William Wallace didn't burn England to the ground.
Well said, JohnAFlynn. Maybe AM should take a poll: "Who sides with the Arabs against the jews?" Then he can ban us all. I for one, think Subrosa is one of the better posters on the forum. I am also getting a little bored with the jew loving Brit's. Hell, AM, just give them the forum. I've got plenty else to do, during the day.

Enkidu

Old September 4th, 2006 #8
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM
Subrosa:

You want "violent fantasies"? Here's some.....how about you fuckoff and die you prick fuck pussy banning jerkoff!

Closed Thread

Thread