VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 26th, 2004 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Sacramento conclusions

Itz late in the day, folks.

First thing back I flip on WGN and they're showing the JDL and ADL spokesmen gloating over Hale's conviction. They're saying he's guilty because someone else killed someone else. They're saying he must be held accountable. At the same time I notice VNN is down. When will the jews be held accountable for that -- or anything else they've done to Aryans? So far, the answer is never.

I cannot emphasize enough that jews are KILLERS. They are LIARS. They are NATION-WRECKERS. They are a threat to quite literally the entire world.

The IHR conference brought this home in the strongest possible terms. All that is left to oppose the jews are a few mild men who happen to be honest; some very, very old Germans who know what actually went on under the most demonized regime in history, and a bunch of working class white kids trying to find something solid to hang on to.

None of us had any problem getting along with the others. If Mark Weber wants to ideas into action, WN is the only way. The average revisionist is dead. The average WN is a good deal younger.

A long article on the conference with pictures will be posted within the next 24 hours.

A. Linder

Thread