Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2007 #1
Reggie32901
Averse to brainwashing

Default This is how a race dies...

I was chatting online with a former (and now happily married) girlfriend the other day, and the usually inane conversation turned interesting:

[20:27] Girl: lol britney (Spears) is something else now a days
[20:28] Me: yea
[20:28] Me: she's all used up
[20:29] Girl: haha
[20:29] Girl: so am i, i guess
[20:29] Me: what do u mean?
[20:29] Girl: oh i thought you were talking about her having kids
[20:29] Me: no! jeez...
[20:30] Me: i mean shes like all beaten down from the partying and everything
[20:30] Girl: thats for sure
[20:30] Girl: i don't know what her deal is
[20:31] Me: well, she had a weird childhood...
[20:33] Girl: i don't know all about her childhood
[20:33] Girl: but i don't think she should act like that with kids at home
[20:34] Me: no, she's a shitty mom
[20:34] Me: but at least she had her kids with a White man
[20:35] Girl: a piece of shit white man
[20:36] Me: true
[20:36] Me: but at least the kids aren't half-breeds
[20:37] Girl: (Girl's husband's) sister will be
[20:37] Girl: she dates black guys
[20:38] Me: he should put a stop to that
[20:40] Girl: they tried she has been like that since he was young
[20:40] Girl: now we all just don't care
[20:40] Girl: you get used to it
[20:42] Me: i think thats a serious character flaw personally
[20:42] Me: is she fat?
[20:42] Girl: no
[20:42] Me: hmm
[20:42] Me: is she into drugs and stuff?
[20:42] Girl: she has a big butt though lol
[20:43] Girl: no
[20:43] Girl: shes very pretty actually
[20:43] Me: thats depressing
[20:43] Me: i was at wal-mart today
[20:44] Me: and literally like every other couple was a white woman and a black man with half-breeds in tow
[20:44] Girl: lol
[20:46] Me: going to wal-mart is like wandering around a third world country
[20:46] Me: the USA is gonna be full of some ugly motherfuckers in 100 years
[20:46] Girl: you're so silly...that is just how life is now
[20:47] Girl: i didn't like it either but i am so used to it now...it doesn't bug me one bit

[20:47] Me: congrats
[20:48] Girl: lol ok...
[20:51] Girl: not gonna talk now?
[20:51] Girl: mad at me lol
[20:52] Me: no, just disgusted
[20:53] Girl: hahaha
[20:53] Girl: i was gonna send you a pic of his sis but she is with her black boyfriend... so i won't do that haha
[20:53] Me: thanks

This is indicative of how decent White women get worn down by the non-stop pro-miscegenation media. She was a decent, right-wing woman when I was with her. Her father was overtly racist. But a few years on her own, sitting at home watching the television, with Oprah and MTV and all the rest, has turned her into a borderline race traitor.

She's married to a White man, and has a White child. She's a good White woman. But she's suddenly tolerant of half-breeds within her own family!?!?

This is how a race dies. This is how decent people are brainwashed into the "that is just how life is now" mentality.

What can we do to stop it???

Old February 13th, 2007 #2
1st Edu

Let anybody know or not, if they support it they are pieces of shit.

I always like to talk about HERPES, 50+% of all negroes mullattos,

HIV/AIDS negroe mullattos males 20+ times more likely than males of any other race,

And then never talk to them again. Cut yourself off from all degenerate influences, all spiritual and cultural, not to mention biodisease potential contamination. Remember they will allow that sister to go around touching kissing, influencing, teaching their children if they have any.

If you really want to keep going, talk about, show pics negro mullatto slums in Haiti, Brazil, Africa, cities in Amerikwa tell them this is what these shit couples are creating.

http://www.prometheism.net/articles/racereality.html

http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/hwrdet.htm

You don't have to tell her, but just always remember yourself, this has all been made possible by the jEWs.

Niggers and Diseases
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=44583

Old February 14th, 2007 #3
1st Edu

I some how seriously doubt she is "very pretty." Girls aways say simple little lies like that. Kind of like the one you always hear, "I'm a virgin."

Does anybody here really think that a female that has been with niggers since they were young is, or can actually be "very pretty?"

Why does educated reasoning tell me that is an impossibility?

Give any female that has been with a negro less than a year max and you will see physical deterioration, even a change in spirit. This doesn't count surgeries, and other unnatural physical alterations.

Again "very pretty," doubt it.

here are some recent pics form this board to remind you
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=44781

Old February 14th, 2007 #4
Ural

You should say nonchalantly something like that: Yeah, I knew a girl just like her, who liked the blacks. One of them stabbed her twenty times a month ago, she's alive but an ugly vegetable for life, poor thing.

Old February 14th, 2007 #5
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ural View Post
You should say nonchalantly something like that: Yeah, I knew a girl just like her, who liked the blacks. One of them stabbed her twenty times a month ago, she's alive but an ugly vegetable for life, poor thing.
Holy shit, that is a good one. Thanks for the laugh man.

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old February 14th, 2007 #6
Apocalypto
Banned

What happens when one race conquers another? Do our white ancestors and spirits stand idly by and watch? They are powerless because we do not stick up for their memories, because we do not defend their honor and memories, as great and beloved ancestors. we do not honor their feelings, they do not recognize us as their spiritual offspring, had our ancestors witnessed faggots and dykes prancing around, whores being worshipped and payed to perform, criminals and rapists deified, they would ask God to kill their own descendants, such as we have today.

Believe it, that all those great men, those titans of the American Industrial age, our colonial days, they move among us, they are witness to our racial conquest, and they stand, eager to join the battle, the minute we have the guts to become men and take back what belongs to us, to their heirs. They will help us in the fray of battle, from the other side, but there is nothing they can do so long as we sit back, and believe this sick hell we live in is paradise.

Old February 14th, 2007 #7
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
What happens when one race conquers another? Do our white ancestors and spirits stand idly by and watch? They are powerless because we do not stick up for their memories, because we do not defend their honor and memories, as great and beloved ancestors. we do not honor their feelings, they do not recognize us as their spiritual offspring, had our ancestors witnessed faggots and dykes prancing around, whores being worshipped and payed to perform, criminals and rapists deified, they would ask God to kill their own descendants, such as we have today.

Believe it, that all those great men, those titans of the American Industrial age, our colonial days, they move among us, they are witness to our racial conquest, and they stand, eager to join the battle, the minute we have the guts to become men and take back what belongs to us, to their heirs. They will help us in the fray of battle, from the other side, but there is nothing they can do so long as we sit back, and believe this sick hell we live in is paradise.
That is a DEEP post. I understand what you are saying and I agree with you.

RIP Yankee Jim

RIP David Lane

Old February 14th, 2007 #8
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Default balls still in your court

Like Barney Fife use to say;

"ya gotta nip it in the bud"

People need information and most are just too fucking lazy or stupid to go fine it themselves.....so if you actually give a shit about this persons future tell her what's really going on,has been going on and will happen in the future,IF you actually know yourself.

Just not "liking" nonwhites is not enough.
Just not approving,is not enough.
Just politely discussing integration in general is not enough.

Take the time to STOP the chit chat conversation and actually stick your neck out and explain in detail what Niggers are about(if you actually know) and what the consequences are and how these consequences effect the individual and more importantly how the consequences effect your friend and her friends and her friends children and you and you children.

Explain that:

White society is currently in a undeclared race WAR and there are ONLY two sides.White and nonwhite,pick your side and stand your ground.

Because someones father or Friend was a racist, obviously means Nothing.It's what that father and or friend says and does that shows the intended viewer what is right and wrong.Correct racial thinking and living is NOT an inherited trait,it takes education and hard work to actually know what and WHY you feel the way you think or pretend to think the way you do.

Remember:

A weak,limp wrist,half ass-ed,"kind off" racist is More a determinate to real White Nationalism than a Jewish nigger with a shot gun.

Old February 16th, 2007 #9
Reggie32901
Averse to brainwashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
Like Barney Fife use to say;

"ya gotta nip it in the bud"

People need information and most are just too fucking lazy or stupid to go fine it themselves.....so if you actually give a shit about this persons future tell her what's really going on,has been going on and will happen in the future,IF you actually know yourself.

Just not "liking" nonwhites is not enough.
Just not approving,is not enough.
Just politely discussing integration in general is not enough.

Take the time to STOP the chit chat conversation and actually stick your neck out and explain in detail what Niggers are about(if you actually know) and what the consequences are and how these consequences effect the individual and more importantly how the consequences effect your friend and her friends and her friends children and you and you children.

Explain that:

White society is currently in a undeclared race WAR and there are ONLY two sides.White and nonwhite,pick your side and stand your ground.

Because someones father or Friend was a racist, obviously means Nothing.It's what that father and or friend says and does that shows the intended viewer what is right and wrong.Correct racial thinking and living is NOT an inherited trait,it takes education and hard work to actually know what and WHY you feel the way you think or pretend to think the way you do.

Remember:

A weak,limp wrist,half ass-ed,"kind off" racist is More a determinate to real White Nationalism than a Jewish nigger with a shot gun.
You got my attention.

I'll admit I'm new at all this. I've always been a conservative, politically-incorrect type. I've always been wary of the Negroes and the Jews. That was how I was raised.

But I was a typical Rush Limbaugh-Bill O'Reilly conservative until relatively recently. I had read "The Turner Diaries," but was not terribly moved. Interesting book, but not really something that altered my world-view all that much.

But then I read "Hunter," which had much more of an impact. And then I started going to Hal Turner's website, and listening to his radio shows. And read some of what Dr. Pierce wrote. And listened to Prussian Blue. And researched David Duke. And literally, it was like my eyes were opened to the disgusting anti-White racial double-standards in the mainstream media. Then I was getting into racial debates with some of my (White, but liberal) friends. They never had any good retorts to the main points, but refused to cede those points nonetheless.

But, frankly, beyond parroting some of the nuggets of wisdom I've seen here and on other websites, I don't think I'm very good at proselytizing to the unconverted for the cause.

Honestly, common sense should be enough for people to understand the situation we are in. Unfortunately, common sense has been wiped from the minds of most people by the mainstream media and the government schools.

Whites presently make up 66% of the US population. That percentage is not increasing. The window of opportunity is fading quickly. Short of emigrating to Iceland, what is a WN to do?

Old February 16th, 2007 #10
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie32901 View Post
You got my attention.

I'll admit I'm new at all this. I've always been a conservative, politically-incorrect type. I've always been wary of the Negroes and the Jews. That was how I was raised.

But I was a typical Rush Limbaugh-Bill O'Reilly conservative until relatively recently. I had read "The Turner Diaries," but was not terribly moved. Interesting book, but not really something that altered my world-view all that much.

But then I read "Hunter," which had much more of an impact. And then I started going to Hal Turner's website, and listening to his radio shows. And read some of what Dr. Pierce wrote. And listened to Prussian Blue. And researched David Duke. And literally, it was like my eyes were opened to the disgusting anti-White racial double-standards in the mainstream media. Then I was getting into racial debates with some of my (White, but liberal) friends. They never had any good retorts to the main points, but refused to cede those points nonetheless.

But, frankly, beyond parroting some of the nuggets of wisdom I've seen here and on other websites, I don't think I'm very good at proselytizing to the unconverted for the cause.

Honestly, common sense should be enough for people to understand the situation we are in. Unfortunately, common sense has been wiped from the minds of most people by the mainstream media and the government schools.

Whites presently make up 66% of the US population. That percentage is not increasing. The window of opportunity is fading quickly. Short of emigrating to Iceland, what is a WN to do?
You have to create a community of White minded people in your area.

If you outnumber the fence-sitters or borderline race-mixers, they will come to your side.

It's all about concentrating our power. You got to realize, even just 5 of us in one place at one time is an "opinion majority." One of us can't change someone else's opinion, but 5 of us can. Of course it needs to be maintained, you need a routine social life of White minded people and build that little community.

Old February 16th, 2007 #11
Vandal
Banned

Thumbs down

another day, another 1000 morons who get endlessly manipulated like a child's puppet by females for their sadistic pleasure. Who was that woman in the ancient Greek myth, the Gods gave her a particularly cruel punishment by giving her the ability to see the future, but cursing her so that no one would ever believe her when she told them what it was. I feel like her.

Old February 16th, 2007 #12
IceQueen

If she loves her sister in law, and doesn't have the heart to cut her out of her life she should atleast push her to go have herself sterilized before she reproduces.

I don't understand her thinking. I only get more and more disgusted by every mongrol I see not less effected! Seems I cannot leave my house without seeing one, and I hate that.

Old February 16th, 2007 #13
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
another day, another 1000 morons who get endlessly manipulated like a child's puppet by females for their sadistic pleasure. Who was that woman in the ancient Greek myth, the Gods gave her a particularly cruel punishment by giving her the ability to see the future, but cursing her so that no one would ever believe her when she told them what it was. I feel like her.
You are not a prophet, you are an arsehat.
Fuckwitnugget.

RIP Yankee Jim

RIP David Lane

Old February 16th, 2007 #14
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I some how seriously doubt she is "very pretty." Girls aways say simple little lies like that. Kind of like the one you always hear, "I'm a virgin."

Does anybody here really think that a female that has been with niggers since they were young is, or can actually be "very pretty?"

Why does educated reasoning tell me that is an impossibility?

Give any female that has been with a negro less than a year max and you will see physical deterioration, even a change in spirit. This doesn't count surgeries, and other unnatural physical alterations.

Again "very pretty," doubt it.
Sadly, this has now become a fad, not just 'more prevalent'. Even up until my time in high school girls who slept with blacks were nigger lovers, now everybody is doing it. It's COOL to be the white dude with a black chic now, or a chink or a spic.
I have seen MANY of what one would consider a good looking, popular whites with other races. The mall especially is a fucking cesspool of it, it's like they go just to walk around flaunt it.. Iv'e seen whole GROUPS of interarracial couples strutting around. They look right at you in a niggery sort of way like "Hey, check us out, love us or I dare you to hate us, we're IN"

Old February 16th, 2007 #15
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
Who was that woman in the ancient Greek myth, the Gods gave her a particularly cruel punishment by giving her the ability to see the future, but cursing her so that no one would ever believe her when she told them what it was. I feel like her.
Cassandra. House of Priam. Illium/Troy. Cassandra cried in vain.

Old February 16th, 2007 #16
White Dragon

AmeriKwa is fucked. What with Murrey Rothsten's MTV and the Viacom nightmere, which is force feeding miscegenation onto guillable White woman. Tailored trash magazines reinforcing race mixing, the barrage is endless.

The voice's of redemption, the so called "movement" is split, fractured into small 'go nowhere organizations'. All seems doomed in the 'Kwa for the White Aryan race.

What's to do ?

AmeriKwa needs one single LARGE organisation both to educate and become involved in the political process. Running for local dog catcher is a start. Learning how to run a political campaign on behalf of the said LARGE organization. This has happend in Europe and it is starting to pay off.

Last edited by White Dragon; February 16th, 2007 at 08:33 PM.

Old February 16th, 2007 #17
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
Cassandra. House of Priam. Illium/Troy. Cassandra cried in vain.
Welcome to the Cassandra Club , AKA VNN

Old February 18th, 2007 #18
1st Edu

Quote:
Originally Posted by furandloathinginDFW View Post
Sadly, this has now become a fad, not just 'more prevalent'. Even up until my time in high school girls who slept with blacks were nigger lovers, now everybody is doing it. It's COOL to be the white dude with a black chic now, or a chink or a spic.
I have seen MANY of what one would consider a good looking, popular whites with other races. The mall especially is a fucking cesspool of it, it's like they go just to walk around flaunt it.. Iv'e seen whole GROUPS of interarracial couples strutting around. They look right at you in a niggery sort of way like "Hey, check us out, love us or I dare you to hate us, we're IN"
Read the Lightning and the Sun by Savtri Devi. She talks about, as the jews, forces of degeneracy, disintergration,
aka forces of shit grow in strength numbers, people start getting uglier and uglier. decay rot

Thread