Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2007 #1
NS Cat

Default Do headshots work effectively on niggers?

I have heard that niggers have thicker, denser skulls that have sometimes been able to stop weak bullets(.22lr) and deflect strong ones(.45acp).

Also, niggers have simple, primitive brains that are smaller and less developed.
Niggers are used to living in a half-unconscious state where no thinking is done and impulses are immediately acted upon.

Could it be possible that a headshot to a nigger's brain would only slow the nigger down?

Maybe we ought to aim for the heart instead.

What do you think?

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Last edited by NS Cat; November 21st, 2007 at 10:36 PM.

Old November 21st, 2007 #2
John in Woodbridge

Niggers have smaller brains and thicker skulls. Might make a difference with a .22 round, but not a .45.

Old November 22nd, 2007 #3
Vadler

Either: a double barrel shotgun hit to the head or a .45 slug to the neck or heart would stop the ape.

Old November 22nd, 2007 #4
Sean Martin

I had a thread about a similar subject a couple years ago but I cannot find it. I asked what is the best place to attack a black person in a fight. They have weak areas around the heart that white people don’t have. Also they are weak in the neck and susceptible to chokes. I would imagine the same would apply to shooting.

About 22lr’s, 25 auto’s and the 45 acp, the best way to test this is to get an oak board or a 2x4 and put some rounds in it. Go to the slaughterhouse and get a pig head and shoot it if you want to see first hand the damage it will do. One of the oldest slaughterhouses around here uses an old H&R 22 lr pistol to kill the animals, hogs and cows alike. The guy that shoots drops the hogs with the first shot. I mean they literally drop as soon as they are shot. He says he has never had to shoot one twice and these are 500-900 pound hogs. Here is something you may not know a high-powered gun won’t easily kill a hog on the first shot because it throws them into shock and they go wild. Dad has killed a lot of farm animals and he has never used anything larger than a 22 lr and he has never used more than one shot.

If you can shoot you can use small calibers. If you can’t shoot you don’t need a large caliber because the rounds will go everywhere and you will go to jail.

Old November 27th, 2007 #5
Karl Lueger

I was at a wedding recently and some of the guys there are NRA-types, but rather oblivious to anything racial beyond the niggers [clueless about kikes] but anyway, one dude mentioned a story that the guy he goes to the range was recently almost car-jacked. The White guy in question was driving home after a night on the town with some friends and drove through a very nigger part of town [first mistake], second BIG mistake he never locks his SUV doors when driving. So as expected, at a stop light a nigger runs up, opens door and puts a gun to his head with the usual threats; luckily the driver was carrying and when the nigger turned to be sure no-witness the guy pulled out a .45 and started firing! Interesting, no head shots, all in the upper body, as we know a head shot may not stop a groid. Hes proud of himself for surviving a car-jack and getting the bad guy, but he was lucky his negligence didn't cost him his life.

Rambo, John J.

Old November 29th, 2007 #6
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
Niggers have smaller brains and thicker skulls. Might make a difference with a .22 round, but not a .45.
What about that nigger a few years back that lost like one entire hemisphere of his skull and yet appeared on all the talk shows and was still able to function and walk and talk ?

Anybody have those pics? Or that other nigger with that long bladed knife embedded deep in his brain (ahem) and lived !

jeezuz!

Old November 30th, 2007 #7
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

I suggest we begin an intensive research project immediately to find out the most effective round for nigger headshots.

Let's try to gather as much information as we can. I suggest we use Jew headshots as a baseline so we'll have to gather that data first so we can report against it.

Old March 8th, 2008 #8
Guy Witten

Default Nuke 'em!

Why not simply get the army to round up the coons, spics, kikes, and other trash, haul them to some remote desert in Nevada, then blast them into oblivion with a 50 megaton A-bomb? Then we'd be rid of them once and for all!

Old March 9th, 2008 #9
antiZOG

If you're using a center-fire revolver, use nothing less than a .38 Special +P. ( NOT a standard .38 load! ). 357 Mag, and .44 Special are also good.
If you have to use a .22,( revolver or auto ), make it a high velocity "Stinger" round, no less -not your generic-grade .22 LR round.
If using a center-fire auto -no less than a .380. Ideally, use a .40 cal, or .45 ACP, but 9mm +P is okay, too. Use expanding bullets.
A .30 cal ( 7.62mm X 25mm ) "Tokarev" round, is an exellent penetrator. I would feel VERY confident going for a head shot with this round!
Velocity is somewhere around 1,900 feet-per-second, I think.

Old March 9th, 2008 #10
Jane_Doe#5

White skulls are thick enough to prevent much damage from .22's as well. Why if you were going to kill someone, would you use a little piece of shit like a .22 or a nigger .380?

Get a decent caliber weapon, put the most expansive ammunition you can in it (Back in my day, it was Hydro-Shoks which offered a 93% one-shot-stop, even when fired from a 9mm), and blow the fuckers brains out.

Leave the pussy shit to the niggers who dont know any better.

NOBAMA '08

Old March 9th, 2008 #11
Jane_Doe#5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Witten View Post
Why not simply get the army to round up the coons, spics, kikes, and other trash, haul them to some remote desert in Nevada, then blast them into oblivion with a 50 megaton A-bomb? Then we'd be rid of them once and for all!
....Because that will never happen.

NOBAMA '08

Old March 9th, 2008 #12
Donnachaidh

Do headshots work effectively on niggers?

Yes, if you use a 12 gauge with double OO buck.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old March 9th, 2008 #13
NS Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnachaidh View Post
Do headshots work effectively on niggers?

Yes, if you use a 12 gauge with double OO buck.

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Old March 13th, 2008 #14
Gman
Banned

Shooting a nigger in the head is no good. Their primate brain is too small. The best place to shoot a nigger is in the groin area. It is the center of their existence and will usually bring instant death. Niggers are not always grabbing their crotch for nothing you know!!

Old April 8th, 2008 #15
shoe86

Default retarted?

K first, a 50 megaton A-bomb does not exist. A-bomb's are basically worthless compared to an H-Bomb.

the largest bomb known to have been detonated 'not under-grount' was a 60 megaton hydrogen bomb the russians made. silly russians.

Now. Reguardless. A living animal relies soley upon its brain. And contrary to what many of you have said about a nigger having a thicker skull, the fact of the matter is, slap a white man in the head with a 2x4 he is less likely to suffer severe trauma. Negros are more succeptable to head injuries , and infact, have a thinner layer , between the air, and their brain, than a normal white person. ex: the fatty tissue is practically nonexistent on a nigger head.

Now. If one of you started this thread because you were drunk, good job. Your an idiot. However, if one of you started this because you had a .44 magnum and sideswiped the skull of a negro and he didnt die and your just a blatant dumbshit. Bad job.

You can kill a nigger with a bb gun shot to the head

it happens all the time, watch the news.

a .22 well remind me if im wrong, but, i believe that will penetrate and cause more collatteral damage should the supersonic speed bullet the size of a pellican dick enter the skull at approximatly 2,000 feet per second. Compared to the .45 bowling ball at 800 feet per second.

Second of all. Americans go to war with all kinds of simmallions and sand niggers.

I think if a .223 . which is a .22 on steroids, was not effective, we would have switched to a larger assault caliber, but we havent, because when a supersonic round hits you, it creates an 'abnormal' cavity much like the airflow being fluctuated around the 'supersonic' projectile. ALl this nonsense about a supersonic round just causing shock is what a dumbass nigger would say , or worse, so silence yourself. A supersonic round will catostrophically damage your body compared to a slow, heavy moving object such as a .45

Next time you shoot a nigger, dont shoot your left nostril off and yell at everyone that nigger's have skulls of steel.

Old April 8th, 2008 #16
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe86 View Post
a .22 well remind me if im wrong, but, i believe that will penetrate and cause more collatteral damage should the supersonic speed bullet
Actually the reason Americans use the .223 caliber is because a person can carry 3 times as many rounds. In Korea and similar conflicts American soldiers were overrun by gooks and couldn’t shoot all of them with an 8 round garand. They couldn’t carry the massive amounts of rounds needed with the huge 30.06 so they switched to a lighter gun with lighter rounds. This allowed the soldier to carry over a thousand rounds in a battle pack instead of a couple hundred.

The 22 will penetrate a cow or hog skull, which I guarantee, is thicker than a negro’s skull. The reason for design is because the 22 type round (from .223 to 22lr) has a tumble effect. It spins oblong, which causes a larger wound cavity, and it also will ricochet off bone once inside the body and this will cause a round shot in the stomach to end up in the chest or lower intestine.

The important thing about a gun is having one you will have on your person. A $1,200 Kimber 45 is worthless locked up in the gun safe. Most people will carry a 22lr but can’t handle or conceal the larger weapons. An airweight 38 special is a nice carry gun as well. There are some very nice single stack 9mm autos as well that fit easily in the pocket.

Old April 9th, 2008 #17
John in Woodbridge

The only handgun caliber known to pierce a nigger's skull. The .454 Casull.

Old April 9th, 2008 #18
Sean Martin

Quote:
You know better than that, only an idiot would be stupid enough to carry something like that. First off it can’t be concealed with anything short of a trench coat, second if you shoot the gun it is going to over penetrate whatever you are shooting and a jury will find you guilty even in a justified shooting as they should.

The next thing is that is the small boy on the block now, the 500 S&W mag and the 460 have completely eclipsed that round. That is yesterday’s news and in a few years you will have to hand load it to get rounds.

If I sat on a jury and someone carrying anything larger than a 40 S&W (or perhaps a 10mm) for self-defense in public I would find them guilty regardless. Carrying a gun is a responsibility and disregarding public safety is what causes more gun laws.

I assume you were making a joke though.

Trust me if a 22lr will bring down a 1,200-pound Brahma bull with a single shot to the head it will stop even the most enraged darkie.

Old April 9th, 2008 #19
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:

nahhhhh; my .25 auto did an excellent job.

Old April 9th, 2008 #20
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard H. View Post
nahhhhh; my .25 auto did an excellent job.
This is what I don’t understand. I would almost guarantee you have your 25 auto on you at all times. Lots of darkies have been effectively killed or stopped by similar guns. Yet people still want to hold to the old 45 acp myths and think someone will drag around a 5 pound boat anchor in 100 degree weather.

A 25 auto in the pocket is more important that a $5,000 sniper rifle in a 3 step safe.

Thread