VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2009 #1
jimmy smith

Default Idiot kwaness peace corps volunteer killed in Africa

Metro Atlanta Peace Corps Volunteer Killed

Posted: 9:34 am EDT March 15, 2009

CUMMING, Ga. -- Harry and Lois Puzey are mourning the loss of their daughter Kate, a Peace Corps volunteer from Cumming who was killed in West Africa while doing what she loved.

"It’s devastating, our hearts are shattered," said Lois Puzey.

Kate Puzey's body was discovered early Thursday outside her home in the West African nation of Benin and officials suspect she may have been murdered.

Her family doesn’t believe politics played a role, and said they don’t want their daughter’s death to put a negative spotlight on West Africa.

"It was a murder that could have happened right here in Atlanta ... I don’t want her legacy to be that people think it is Africa … they’re barbaric. She wasn’t killed because she was American," said Lois Puzey.

The Puzeys said they visited their daughter in West Africa one summer and were impressed by her work and commitment there. “Kate's life and work spoke volumes about the kind of dedication she had to her service as a peace corps volunteer," said Peace Corps Acting Director Jody Olsen.

Described as a citizen of the world, Kate Puzey has lived in Germany, went to high school in Japan, and it was her love of teaching that took her to Africa.

Kate Puzey had been working for the Peace Corps in Benin since July 2007. She taught English to locals.

Neither the State Department nor the Peace Corps has commented on the cause of death, which will be determined by U.S. and local investigators.

The Puzeys plan to honor their daughter’s life with a special service next Saturday at 11 a.m. at the Sanctuary at Birmingham church in Alpharetta.

"She was like a beacon of light in our family," said Harry Puzey.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/18934576/detail.html

Old March 15th, 2009 #2
OTPTT
Banned

She was from Cumming, Georgia and went to live amongst niggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy smith View Post
"It was a murder that could have happened right here in Atlanta ... I don’t want her legacy to be that people think it is Africa … they’re barbaric. She wasn’t killed because she was American," said Lois Puzey.
Yes. Atlanta or Africa, niggers are murderous savages. She was raped and murdered because she was White.

Quote:
Described as a citizen of the world, Kate Puzey has lived in Germany, went to high school in Japan, and it was her love of teaching that took her to Africa.
Note that this kind of citizenship will get you killed.

Quote:
Kate Puzey had been working for the Peace Corps in Benin since July 2007. She taught English to locals.
But she should have been home and amongst her own White people and starting her own family instead of teaching monkeys to read.

Old March 15th, 2009 #3
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Her family doesn’t believe politics played a role, and said they don’t want their daughter’s death to put a negative spotlight on West Africa.

Even after her death they have to keep being Liberal ass-licking scum bags. How do they know if they don't even know which nigger killed her? What a bunch of pussified Kwans, its for the best that this breed of moron is dying out. At least in the future the White people will see a large drop in these kinds of zealots as their genes wont be transferred, the girl had it coming so no pity from me, fuck her.

Old March 15th, 2009 #4
jackumup

[QUOTE=jimmy smith;959435]Metro Atlanta Peace Corps Volunteer Killed

Posted: 9:34 am EDT March 15, 2009

[Your fucking A right puffy puss, and the suspects would be the same species (NIGGER). We can only hope that your concious reminds you every day that your stupidity cause your daughters horrifying death, so others would see how asinine your indoctrinated

think not. COLD CORPS is the right description

The Puzeys plan to honor their daughter’s life with a special service next Saturday at 11 a.m. at the Sanctuary at Birmingham church in Alpharetta.

[Death!, she is dead!, not coming back!, history! her life was a waste!

"She was like a beacon of light in our family," said Harry Puzey.

She was a light house of ignorance, may her demise be a symbol of truth that women hero's are only on TV where a jew writer can enhance their character to super human and feminist can masturbate to her glorious victories (but niggers are real and they kill) so have a happy love thy blacks and keep them alive! mom

[

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Last edited by jackumup; March 15th, 2009 at 07:00 PM.

Old March 15th, 2009 #5
Julian Lüchow

Angry These White liberals are beyond belief.

Another perfectly good White specimen is destroyed by subhumans and her parents are more concerned about racism than their daughter's death! What kind of fucking crazies are these people?!

I swear that being exposed to liberal indoctrination for long enough is the equivalent of terminal brain cancer. They become robotic, will-sapped automatons. Ghastly.

Peace corps-type programs will be strictly forbidden in the coming order. Altruism towards your own or not at all.

Old March 15th, 2009 #6
brutus

Her parents killed her.

Old March 15th, 2009 #7
Julian Lüchow

Post Come on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Even after her death they have to keep being Liberal ass-licking scum bags. How do they know if they don't even know which nigger killed her? What a bunch of pussified Kwans, its for the best that this breed of moron is dying out. At least in the future the White people will see a large drop in these kinds of zealots as their genes wont be transferred, the girl had it coming so no pity from me, fuck her.
PS,

Under the proper guidance this woman never would have been in Apefreaka. Minus the bleeding-heart indoctrination these "do-gooder" causes would never have been put into her head. It's sad.

It's her parents that utterly repulse me. Anyone who thinks that way is simply not right.

Old March 15th, 2009 #8
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Oh, heaven forbid! Pathetic.

By the way, this girl looks part gook or spic to me. (Looked, that is.)

Old March 15th, 2009 #9
Julian Lüchow

Post Spic/Gook?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
Oh, heaven forbid! Pathetic.

By the way, this girl looks part gook or spic to me. (Looked, that is.)
No, she's White. Look at the long thin nose, the wide forehead, the high cheekbones, the slim chin, the pale skin. I've seen White women who look similar. She's European with no admixture.

Old March 15th, 2009 #10
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post

She's European with no admixture.
Hmmm. I'm not so sure. Let me do a search and get back to you . . .

Old March 15th, 2009 #11
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
"It was a murder that could have happened right here in Atlanta ...
Niglanta? You say true. Maybe the only truth these libs have had come out of their mouths.

brutus, once again, you master writing. Yes, her parents killed her, just like Esme Kenny, the 13 year old.

Old March 15th, 2009 #12
Eilert
Blood Snob

Thumbs down

Christ, as if this photo weren't nauseating enough, Puzey looks like a damned ARAB!

Old March 15th, 2009 #13
Eilert
Blood Snob

Default Oh my GOD . . .

Okay, I've found a whole GALLERY of sickening photos of this dead lemming. And yeah, she does appear to be White -- and FAT.

Unreal . . .

http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view...on/kate-puzey/

Old March 15th, 2009 #14
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Okay, I've found a whole GALLERY of sickening photos of this dead lemming. And yeah, she does appear to be White -- and FAT.

Unreal . . .

http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view...on/kate-puzey/
I see she went native:

Not a big loss. She probably was carrying a case of AIDS from local nigger cock if the truth were known.

From her blog:

Quote:
There began my delightful reintroduction to American life:

“Green vegetables!”
“Strawberries and melon!”
“AN ICE MACHINE!!!!”
And she still doesn't get it.

Gotta love the title on the blog:

Quote:
"trials and tribulations of a mud hut princess"

Last edited by Joe_J.; March 15th, 2009 at 07:56 PM.

Old March 15th, 2009 #15
Eilert
Blood Snob

Couple more shots for your viewing "pleasure" . . .

http://www.forsythnews.com/news/article/2076/

Old March 15th, 2009 #16
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Couple more shots for your viewing "pleasure" . . .

http://www.forsythnews.com/news/article/2076/
From your link.

Quote:
"When she was a little girl ... you would be astounded by the wisdom she seemed to have about people," he said.

Old March 15th, 2009 #17
Eilert
Blood Snob

Talking

Quote:
"When she was a little girl ... you would be astounded by the wisdom she seemed to have about people," he said.
LOL! Ah, I love irony . . .

Old March 15th, 2009 #18
Oprichniki
SPQR

It's nice to know that no one learned a damn thing from her horrible death. Oh well, throw her on the pile with all the others...
No Jungle creatures crew

Old March 15th, 2009 #19
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Her parents' mental illness killed her.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old March 15th, 2009 #20
confederate

Default darwin strikes

darwinism in action. no?

nature despises touchy-feelyism don't it? that's what i like about nature

Dr. William Pierce

Tags
africa, brainwashed kwaness, everyone's a jew troll, kate puzey, menopausal midget, niggers, stupid parents

Thread