Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2008 #61
pagan22
Banned

Wow...I had no idea VNNers were anti-Hal Turner. I've been out of the loop too long.

Old August 7th, 2008 #62
brutus

RE: JosèFritzl

Quote:
You would say that, we all know like that faggot Yankee Jim you were giving Hal blowjobs at these rallies.
Another turd gets flushed. LOL!

Old August 7th, 2008 #63
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosèFritzl View Post
You would say that, we all know like that faggot Yankee Jim you were giving Hal blowjobs at these rallies.

Hal has no credibility at all, he shows up at the rallies where he is protected by hundreds of officers because he knows if it came down to it he'd get his ass beat.

His only purpose for showing up at the rally is in hopes of more listeners (DONATIONS $$$) so he can pocket it, the filthy jew.
We now know what Daryl Lamont Jenkum has been doing......hey nigga!

Old August 7th, 2008 #64
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:

Hal has no credibility at all, he shows up at the rallies where he is protected by hundreds of officers because he knows if it came down to it he'd get his ass beat.

His only purpose for showing up at the rally is in hopes of more listeners (DONATIONS $$$) so he can pocket it, the filthy jew.
Pretty low down to smear Yankee Jim like that.

Old August 7th, 2008 #65
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonbluvens View Post
Pretty low down to smear Yankee Jim like that.
I was about to make a comment myself but saw where it was banned and didn't see the necessity. Should be a perm ban imho.

Old August 7th, 2008 #66
wwelvis

Thumbs down thanks alex

thanks alex for your help.people have all ways made fun of my speling.but alex can tell you that i am a man that can do more then others talk about .and i count alex as one of my freinds.i was one of the only ones that would help him .so say what you want about me. because i could care less what you think about my spelling,eneytime i can help you alex just give me a call when you are in town,spell check that steven,

Old August 7th, 2008 #67
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Should be a perm ban imho.
I disagree.

He should be executed and made to eat his children as a last meal.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old August 8th, 2008 #68
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Lee View Post
I disagree.

He should be executed and made to eat his children as a last meal.
"you must spread some rep around before....."

Old August 8th, 2008 #69
yankee jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwelvis View Post
thanks alex for your help.people have all ways made fun of my speling.but alex can tell you that i am a man that can do more then others talk about .and i count alex as one of my freinds.i was one of the only ones that would help him .so say what you want about me. because i could care less what you think about my spelling,eneytime i can help you alex just give me a call when you are in town,spell check that steven,
Well, don't feel badly ... that's the whole reason to come to VNN - shred some White people...

Old August 8th, 2008 #70
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
"you must spread some rep around before....."
Before what? Giving me a wedgie?

That's not nice.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old August 8th, 2008 #71
yankee jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Lee View Post
Before what? Giving me a wedgie?

That's not nice.
Don't be silly! YOU aren't on THAT list ...

Old August 8th, 2008 #72
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Turner View Post
Ahhh, your ignorance remains as bright as ever. The reason my site cost $619 a month is because I needed the one gigabit per second connection to feed the thousand or so SIMULTANEOUS listeners to my radio show while still having my site available, still having the sties I hosted available and to have more capacity than the channers could use-up with their dos attacks.

At the height of their attacks, they were only able to generate 650 megabits per second which, at the old data center, instantly overwhelmed my one hundred megabit per second connection.

By moving my server to the new data center and paying the extra money, the dos attacks failed to disrupt my shows ever again.

I just accounted for $619 of my monthly expenses, now the rest:

Four inbound business phone lines from Vonage at $49 per month each: Add another $200 per month.

Dual outbound cable modems to be able to switch IP's if attacked during a show: $125 per month.

Back-up DSL line which I got after a thunder storm took out the cable modems one night: $49 a month.

Add it up. $993 a month . . . . . . before software upgrades, licensing fees, music licensing fees to use "Call Me" as my theme music and other main stream tunes as bumper music. $993 a month before technical problems or hardware failures. $993 a month before repairing the machine from the two hacker attacks that required complete rebuilds of the machine and extensive technical work to prevent future hacks.
That's credible. Maybe those who doubt it don't realize that you can't just get the cheapest hosting that can handle your bandwidth if you're running a well known white nationalist site. Every white nationalist site I've read for any length of time has had problems with dos attacks and cowardly hosting services throwing them off.

You have to pay your protection money or you're offline.

Old August 8th, 2008 #73
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
That's credible. Maybe those who doubt it don't realize that you can't just get the cheapest hosting that can handle your bandwidth if you're running a well known white nationalist site. Every white nationalist site I've read for any length of time has had problems with dos attacks and cowardly hosting services throwing them off.

You have to pay your protection money or you're offline.
True that.

Old August 8th, 2008 #74
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Fritz the clownkike, you should have all your teeth knocked out for commenting on YJ like that. You are not fit to speak his name in this forum. Fuck off and die. Being as you have disabled rep I will give you a big red dot right here. . but what I really hope happens for you is that you receive a red dot laser on your forehead some night when you are out cruising for queers to blow.

Say what you want about HT but he is not a chicken shit when it comes to facing down all your sodomite buddies at these rallies. It is you the cops are there to protect because it is generally known that ten WN can kick the shit out of 40 or more queer jews like you.

Old August 8th, 2008 #75
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwelvis View Post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cap the first letter of every sentence and double-space after each period at the end of a sentence and your stuff would be okay really. No big deal.

Old August 8th, 2008 #76
Uncle Jewey
of My Father, the D-vil

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A. Whiteman View Post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Fritz the clownkike, you should have all your teeth knocked out for commenting on YJ like that. You are not fit to speak his name in this forum. Fuck off and die. Being as you have disabled rep I will give you a big red dot right here. . but what I really hope happens for you is that you receive a red dot laser on your forehead some night when you are out cruising for queers to blow.

Say what you want about HT but he is not a chicken shit when it comes to facing down all your sodomite buddies at these rallies. It is you the cops are there to protect because it is generally known that ten WN can kick the shit out of 40 or more queer jews like you.
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to John A. Whiteman again."

"Glbbleblbble, blub, blub, glub, glub, gurgle, glbbleblbble!!" - Leon Klinghoffer's final words

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time until you own as much of the media as We J-ws do." - Uncle Jewey

Old August 23rd, 2009 #77
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
There is no such posting, melcur, http://www.haloscan.com/comments...ents...fWith46/ #236927, it does not exist. Why do you lie all the time, melcur, and accuse good WNs of being fedgov agents without evidence? Pray tell me
What piece of garbage do you not defend? Are you an informant yourself?

Old August 23rd, 2009 #78
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Turner View Post
No. I'm more inclined to give you my boot up your ass.
Nothing is up his ass... Your ass, however...

Old August 26th, 2009 #79
Rick Wright
Banned

Count the number of banned posters in this thread. Is this the most banned ever in a single thread?

Old August 26th, 2009 #80
Gabry Ponte
Banned

It seems many WN were right about Hal Turner being an FBI informant. And nobody listened. I didn't believe it either. I don't know how they got their intell but they were right all along.

Thread