Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 23rd, 2007 #21
Cthulhu

Where some people who use the stormfront site go to play master and servant.

Old February 23rd, 2007 #22
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
He is extracting the Micheal from you. It is the SM forum, not S&M forum. You must be thinking of another forum you are a member of.
Just joking with you man, don't get offended. Ok?

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old February 23rd, 2007 #23
NEWDAYRISING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
What gives you that impression?

Old February 23rd, 2007 #24
Cthulhu

Please wait a few moments while we tranfer you to our representative in Bangalore. You are important to us and we appreciate your patience. Please hold...

"Hellow. Are you to be having problems with the birdy-num-nums please Sir?"

Old February 23rd, 2007 #25
NEWDAYRISING
Banned

What are you going on about??

Old February 23rd, 2007 #26
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post
I am surprised no one caught onto the irony here: a former college professor talking about "nuts and bolts." The world of academia is about as far removed from the "nuts and bolts" of the real world as you can be. What has this guy done since leaving academia that makes him such an authority on “nuts and bolts”?

I am not sure if I really could get into his publication, The Thunderbolt. Niggers and spics commit many crimes. Well, no sh**! Tell me something I don't actually know. Publish something inspiring and something practical or useful.

That being said, I don't think it's reasonable to call him a "jew lover" because he sees some traits in them that are admirable -- they are intelligent, often hard working and pretty cohesive as an ethnic group. Nor do I believe it is fair to libel the man as an alcoholic without presenting any evidence. In all fairness too, he's also a very intelligent guy and from what I have seen of the other characters, he might have been Dr. Pierce’s best choice as a successor.
For those still unfamiliar with the meltdown of the National Alliance after Dr. Pierce's death, here it is in a nutshell.

After Dr. Pierce's death, the NA Board of Directors (Bob DeMarais, Fred Streed and Kitti Molz) held a meeting to nominate and vote for Erich Gliebe as the new Chairman, under the condition that if Gliebe didn't perform to the level expected of him within Gliebe's first year as Chairman, the Board would remove him legally by unanimous vote. This is what Boards of Directors of corporations do.

Well, before Gliebe's first year as Chairman was up, Bob DeMarais got fed up with Gliebe's out-of-line spending habits, and without warning, promptly quit his post on the Board of Directors. Took his toys and went home, just like that.

At that point, Gliebe could still have been legally removed by a majority vote by the remaining Board of Directors, 2 to 1 against Gliebe's one vote. Well, next thing you know, Fred Streed up and quit too. That left Kitti and Gliebe as Board members. At this point, assuming a 1 against 1 vote, Gliebe couldn't be removed legally from his position.

So, Bob DeMarais' proud legacy lives on as The First Quitter of the National Alliance. Thanks again, Bob, from the thousands of us who counted on you to do your job.

Old February 25th, 2007 #27
KMRATHELL
deken

Another typical Bob DeMarais comment, made yesterday in jewfront's SM lounge

Ani: "Originally we came here for one primary purpose, to expose the jew"

Bob DeMarais: "Not me".

Old April 1st, 2007 #28
H.B.

Thumbs down

I'll go on the record again and say that DeMarais is a certified nut job:

Quote:
You don't need a lawyer unless you an obvious scam artist. If he did what they accuse him of, he belongs standing in front of a lime pit.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...2&postcount=47

(This is in reference to the Busterr/New Saxon alleged housing scam incident).

Old April 1st, 2007 #29
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
I'll go on the record again and say that DeMarais is a certified nut job:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...2&postcount=47

(This is in reference to the Busterr/New Saxon alleged housing scam incident).

Still posting here, hate girl?

Old April 1st, 2007 #30
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
I'll go on the record again and say that DeMarais is a certified nut job
Not really sure where you are going with this one.

So Bob says if Busterr is guilty of ripping off White families he deserves to be punished.

How are we getting from that to him being a certified nut job?

Old April 1st, 2007 #31
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis Playfair View Post
So Bob says if Busterr is guilty of ripping off White families he deserves to be punished.

How are we getting from that to him being a certified nut job?
A normal person would say let the courts handle it. If he's guilty, the courts will throw the book at him anyways -- there's need to get melodramatic and start calling for the execution of people alleged to have conned fools out of their money.

If someone tries to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge for $500,000, should that person face a firing squad?

Last edited by H.B.; April 2nd, 2007 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Still an allegation ...

Old April 1st, 2007 #32
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
A normal person would say let the courts handle it. If he's guilty, the courts will throw the book at him anyways -- there's need to get melodramatic and start calling for the execution of people who con fools out of their money.

If someone tries to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge for $500,000, should that person face a firing squad?
It's a figure of speech.

I don't think he's actually suggesting that, if busterr is found guilty that a group of WN, dressed all in black, break into the state pen., break busterr out and then execute him.

He's saying that if busterr is found guilty of ripping off white families then he deserves no sympathy, and to be punished severely.

I really don't see how you jump from that to certified nut job.

Old April 1st, 2007 #33
Scott Clarke

Regardless of recent unjust indignities leveled against him, he still has my vote of confidence. And NewSaxon is still a valuable Racial outlet.

Old April 4th, 2007 #34
News
Friendly

I didn't know the guy, but I got a Thunderbolt magazine. I thought it was well done and I passed it on. The guy I gave it to seemed to like it, and he said his wife was interested in it too. I hope they shared it with others, but I don't know.

I didn't expect the magazine. I'm assuming I got it for being on a NA mailing list. Bought a few books from vanguard. "The French Revolution in San Domingo" was my favorite. I think that book describes the fate of a submissive white minority. There may be a french element too, but the black/white problem seems to play out more or less the same way in all times and locations.

Thread