Old September 1st, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Duggar Expecting #19

[biggest White family in America?]

Today Show Parenting
By Mike Celizic
Sept . 1, 2009

After 18 children, Michelle Duggar thought she knew what it feels like to be pregnant. But even she was caught by surprise to learn that just eight months after she gave birth to Jordyn-Grace, Duggar baby No. 19 is on the way.

“We are thrilled to announce that we found out we’re expecting our 19th child,” a glowing Michelle Duggar told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira Tuesday from the family’s home in Springdale, Ark.

Michelle and family patriarch Jim Bob Duggar sat on the staircase of their home, surrounded by their 18 other children. Behind them and in the center were eldest son Josh and his wife, Anna, who is expecting the first Duggar grandchild — a girl — on Oct. 18.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/326308...ng_and_family/

Old September 1st, 2009 #2
Johnny James

Let's move the hardest and purest Aryans and their families to this town. Have them continue this process with the Druggar children and multiplying. Fiercely educated children in growing community in the necessities of preserving lineage. All Aryans armed to teeth. Treat muds like shit upon entrance. If country collapses, erect compound and keep muds, half-breeds and race-mixers out. Let country destroy itself. Repopulate country, by then have an army of cold-blooded, well-trained Aryans to carry out DNA tests and wipe out muds, niggerbloods, octoroons, and any variety of shitskins.

Do this one hundred times in different parts of the country and there may be hope after all.

Old September 1st, 2009 #3
John in Woodbridge

I believe they got their own show on the Learning Channel.

Old September 1st, 2009 #4
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

What an amazing family. All credit to her for what must be fantastic organizing skills. If only more white families would follow their lead huh.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old September 2nd, 2009 #5
Stronza

Some more articles on the Duggars' announcement of #19:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/sep/09090205.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_273616.html

Look at readers' responses to this story at the Huffington Post. One read, "How about adopting a klan of white children who actually NEED homes?"

Old September 2nd, 2009 #6
colleen

I have total respect for the Duggars. They do not count on credit or spend what they don't have. They live totally debt free. Together have raised intelligent, well-adjusted, spiritual, and beautiful white children. There needs to be more families like this!!

Old September 3rd, 2009 #7
John in Woodbridge

It is nice to see when what we are used to seeing is non-whites having litter upon litter of non-humans.

Old September 3rd, 2009 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleen View Post
I have total respect for the Duggars. They do not count on credit or spend what they don't have. They live totally debt free. Together have raised intelligent, well-adjusted, spiritual, and beautiful white children. There needs to be more families like this!!
That's the key. They aren't living off the government at all, they're responsible for their behavior, and they're having lots of children. Yet we have people saying they can't afford to homeschool. How do the Duggars manage it with their 19 children?

Old September 3rd, 2009 #9
Tom McReen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
Look at readers' responses to this story at the Huffington Post. One read, "How about adopting a klan of white children who actually NEED homes?"
I assume that 'K' used in 'klan' is deliberate. Is the the Huff n' Puff Post actually the most racist website on the internet? It's definitely among the most febrile, irately purple-faced and moronic. Everything the left say they're not.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old September 3rd, 2009 #10
colleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
How do the Duggars manage it with their 19 children?
From what I have read and seen about them. They afford it by making good investments. I believe I read they owned storage facilities and own some land that they rent out to a phone company to place their towers on.

Old September 5th, 2009 #11
Georgie

We all know the weirded out reaction the Kwa has to people like this (or should I say to WHITES like this). I wonder if the situation was reserved and this was some clean up, independent black family, what type of reactions would there be? "Wow this is a model family and whats possible in America blah blah". Wouldn't be surprised. Anyway, I wish all the best to the Duggars.

EDIT: Just thought of something. Compare the way the Duggars live, act and behave to freaks such as Nadya Suleman and that White woman who had a bunch of kids with the half-gook (although the children somehow ended up looking like mestizos).

Old September 25th, 2009 #12
Samantha87

What a great family!

Thread