VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 19th, 2016 #21
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
It's enough to advocate for whites not to join LE or the military, period. That's a reasonable argument that people can understand.

Celebrating the death of some white teenager in Afghanistan or a white cop is unreasonable, and the vast majority of white people recoil from it.
It isn't enough to simply tell someone not to become a cop or soldier without pointing out why, specifically the behavior of ostensibly White police toward other Whites. And just who and what military personnel are fighting for, namely the fucking jews and the jewish agenda. The shock value may make some people recoil, but others may just start investigating it further for themselves. We are in a war against our race here and if it shocks some folks too much that White race traitors who work for an anti-White system are tyrannizing and oppressing other Whites for the sake of a paycheck, then they can go to Stormfront or other safe haven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS
Everyone is at liberty to run his own agenda. Some men simply put their preferred job and its accompanying paycheck above the needs of their race.
Basically that.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 22nd, 2016 #22
Brooklyn Rick

I think the mods are doing a good job. There is a lot less mayhem than there was. I'd like to see some old posters return, though. The old crew was lots of fun.......

Old July 22nd, 2016 #23
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

"Would you like to see a moderator considering such posts and members for removal?"

I would like to see pricks like you hit by a train.

Old July 25th, 2016 #24
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
What good does celebrating the deaths of white LEO or military do? Outside the incredibly insulated online WN troposphere, people think that kind of shit is nuts. That's going to severely curtail participation.
Someone can go to any other website on the internet, including stormfront where everyone lines up to suck blue/green nigger cock. For lack of a better way to put it.

Here on VNN, we don't just take snipes at them, we have entire topics and discussions explaining exactly WHY they're blue and green niggers. The badge fag and green nigger topics were even started by Alex himself.

Also, its mostly the cuckservatives who are the ones kissing blue and green nigger ass. These are mostly older, White men. Their generation has already failed this country. Their values and life outlook has failed this country, and Whites. The jews have these knuckleheads to thank for their current positions. They represent failures of old. VNN is already running off most of the types you think we should be appealing by being hostile toward christianity. So yeah, the cuckservative, christian, patriotard types aren't gonna show up here with or without us having a position on blue/green niggers.

The youth in this country aren't gonna react the same way to positions you think are deplorable to old White cuckservatives. Younger people are more into getting their information from the internet. And sometimes sparking cognitive dissonance involves offending someone first. The youth are more left leaning. The left doesn't like blue and green niggers. Nothing is set in stone where the movement only has to appeal to old White cuckservatives, and make special accommodations for their personal sensitivities.

Last edited by Crowe; July 25th, 2016 at 07:02 AM.

Old July 25th, 2016 #25
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
For example, http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=437126[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]
My position is that I'd rather not sow discord between ourselves and police, fire, the military, and that name-calling is simply juvenile and worse than pointless. Agreeing to be a member of, say, a homeowners association involves contracting away something which one would otherwise have a right to do in consideration for something of greater value.
If you're referring to JeffreyCosmoSS, I agree. If you're referring to criticism of blue/green nigger activities, then go back to stormfront.

You're the same member that was talking about joining Will Williams and Strom's NA. You're hypocritical for thinking you can take any moral high ground on this position. Considering that Williams supports the killer Glenn Miller. And doesn't seem to have any problems keeping a convicted sex offender in his midst. That's as low as the bar gets, yet you have a problem with criticism of green and blue niggers.

Old July 25th, 2016 #26
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
If you're referring to JeffreyCosmoSS, I agree. If you're referring to criticism of blue/green nigger activities, then go back to stormfront.

You're the same member that was talking about joining Will Williams and Strom's NA. You're hypocritical for thinking you can take any moral high ground on this position. Considering that Williams supports the killer Glenn Miller. And doesn't seem to have any problems keeping a convicted sex offender in his midst. That's as low as the bar gets, yet you have a problem with criticism of green and blue niggers.

Old July 28th, 2016 #27
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe
Someone can go to any other website on the internet, including stormfront where everyone lines up to suck blue/green nigger cock. For lack of a better way to put it.
I notice a lot of blue and green nigger ass-kissing at Daily Stormer, too.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 28th, 2016 #28
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I notice a lot of blue and green nigger ass-kissing at Daily Stormer, too.
Between that and referring to Trump as "Great Leader, etc", that website is turning into a festering brain rot. And I used to like the website. But I don't have much use for it these days.

I preferred the Daily Stormer of old where they'd team up to attack some anti-White bitch on twitter. Or some kike. It even got MSM news coverage.

Old August 7th, 2016 #29
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
David Duke was also involved in Operation Reddog and sold out his Klan members for money. No doubt he does not want that information brought up. Duke also stole the mailing list from William Pierce so that he could get access to NA members so that he had more people to beg money off rather than work. There are many reasons Duke does not want his past in the KKK brought up. Another reason could be that when he was a Klan leader, his then wife Chloe Hardin was working for a company that helps nigger and spic children. Duke is a hypocrite and a criminal that uses WN as a way to make money. Stormfront was created as a way to raise money for Duke by his good friend Don Black. It remains to this day a way for both to make money whilst doing sweet fuck all for the White race.
Nobody is perfect. Duke made his mistakes in the past, but that doesn't change the fact that he fights for our race and it's not afraid to name our number 1 enemy: the jew.

Is this Chloe the wife of Don Black?

Old August 7th, 2016 #30
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
Nobody is perfect. Duke made his mistakes in the past, but that doesn't change the fact that he fights for our race and it's not afraid to name our number 1 enemy: the jew.

Is this Chloe the wife of Don Black?
Yes Chloe is now married to Don Black
Duke has never fought for our race, he fights for himself. He only cares about the money, look at SF his constant begging money demanding members buy his books. Interesting that he never advertises his books that he wrote under a psuedenom., 1 for niggers about how to bash Whites the other about giving blow jobs written under a female name.
Donald Trump has close ties including family ties to jews and has been bankrupt 4 times destroying the lives of many White American workers yet David Duke wants this bloke to be his next president.
Always remeber Duke has already sold out Whites before. He sold the identity of EVERY member of his Klan.

Old August 9th, 2016 #31
Robbie Key

Tell me, John Adams, who meet your standards?

Old August 11th, 2016 #32
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Tell me, John Adams, who meet your standards?
White people who are willing to stand up for our race. Con merchants that try to help put a nigger into power and who sell the identity of their own Klan members or who sell the rights to their books to jews dont meet my standards as they have proven that money comes before race and that makes them no better than a jew.

Thread