VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 18th, 2010 #1
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Default Deportation of Illegal Aliens

I would like to register my indignant opposition to Hispanic illegal immigration. I suppose the only difference between me and you fine fellows is that I humbly suggest that the forcible prevention of it should have begun with Columbus's spic crew. See, you folks seem to have ignored a minor fact about a certain wop carting his dago grease where it wasn't wanted:

And unfortunately, that's caused you to be ignorant of a fundamental reality:

Naturally, there's a simple solution.

See my name? The Southwestern Indians underwent the same spic occupation that those further down in Mexico, Central, non-eastern South America, and the Caribbean did. Alliances based on mutual hatred formed quickly, and if voluntary departure isn't your cup of tea, those of us in the U.S. can join with those in every other American country (with Indian populations booming in Mexico and Central America), and forcibly repatriate you. Cease your unwanted encroachment or be destroyed.

Old May 19th, 2010 #2
Hugh
Holorep survivor

You don't seem to understand that separatists and White Nationalists by definition are separatists when it comes to other races, and don't want to live with or rule over you.

The more you can do to speed up secession, the better.
Get all your leaders and public speakers to speak with one voice, and have one purpose - secession.

It just needs one state to secede, for the whole oppressive system to disintegrate.
Speak to your people, speak to the blacks, secession.
Say it, write it, shout it, demand it.

If any Jew opposes you, prosecute them as racists, bigots and haters.

Of course, your new state will stop receiving taxes from Whites.
You will have no jobs, no welfare, no electricity, no fresh water, no state services, and revert back to your normal thirty year life span.
You will be free at last, to revert to being the jungle tribes you really are.

To see where you are on the food chain, for one week stop speaking the White man's languages, such as English, Spanish and Portuguese, stop writing using the White mans alphabet, stop following the White mans religions such as Catholicism, stop using the White man's inventions such as motor cars, electricity, fuel, plastic, electronics etc.

You have no language, no alphabet, you can't even form or express a thought without depending on the white man's languages to do so.

The chair you sit on, the clothes you wear, everything you see in your home, was made possible by the White man.

Everything you see as you walk down the street has nothing to do with you.

You have made no contribution, have no value, and your very existence is meaningless, irrelevant, and unimportant.

You will not be missed.

You are simply an oddity from out of the jungle, on the same level of importance or value as a fish from the Amazon, a plant or bird.

Whites walk on the moon, your race struggles to catch fish.

You don't even know your own name.

You're not Indians. Columbus called you Indians, because he thought he had arrived in India.

You aren't Hispanics, because Hispanic comes from Whites.

Catholicism comes from the Whites.

You yourself have no name, the name you use to post is a White one, that you had to borrow from the Whites, because your culture has not advanced to the level of having names.

Tell us your native name, using native writing not the white man's alphabet.

So you don't have a name for your children or your people, nor a language, an alphabet or a religion.

The jungle is calling.

Your past is your future.

YouTube- Amazon indians of south america

Old May 19th, 2010 #3
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
You don't seem to understand that separatists and White Nationalists by definition are separatists when it comes to other races, and don't want to live with or rule over you.
You are supremacists. There is scarcely any advocacy of separate equality, as the remainder of your post reveals; it's typically a matter of proclaiming "white" superiority, which is supremacism. There is also advocacy of specific state policy that would harm non-whites and a claim to parts of America that will inevitably be violently contested, since Europeans are interlopers on our continents. As a student of the social sciences, I of course have to advance the position that no "white race" actually exists, but you can bask in your delusions if you wish.

Quote:
The more you can do to speed up secession, the better.
Get all your leaders and public speakers to speak with one voice, and have one purpose - secession.

It just needs one state to secede, for the whole oppressive system to disintegrate.
Speak to your people, speak to the blacks, secession.
Say it, write it, shout it, demand it.
Secession? I'm concerned with repatriation, which entails deportation of so-called "whites" to Europe from America. This is a three-step process that first entails an offer of voluntary departure (since we're more humane than they are), followed by forcible removal, and finally, extermination of those who avoided the prior phases. I've heard many scoff that Native Americans only constitute 0.2 percent of the U.S. population, but unfortunately for them, masses of brethren are to the south and pan-Indian activism is the path to victory.

Quote:
If any Jew opposes you, prosecute them as racists, bigots and haters.
The majority of Jews that you refer to are Ashkenazi Jews, who are white. The opposition to Jews evolved out of Christian opposition to Judaism, not some inherent biological issue...which is sensible enough, since Jews aren't a race.

Quote:
Of course, your new state will stop receiving taxes from Whites.
You will have no jobs, no welfare, no electricity, no fresh water, no state services, and revert back to your normal thirty year life span.
You will be free at last, to revert to being the jungle tribes you really are.
When the Plymouth colony was established, its Pilgrim inhabitants were protected by Wampanoag confederacy establishments and aid from a Patuxet Indian. When Cortes's forces reached Tenochtitlan, they encountered urban development more advanced than any primitive Spaniard construction. The independent Mayan discovery of zero aided mathematical adeptness that was not achieved in Europe until the Arab importation of the concept around the twelfth century. You have engaged in what I term the fallacious assumption of arrested development, in that you baselessly claim that indigenous peoples would not have progressed beyond fifteenth century living standards, despite the fact that many were more advanced than their so-called European "conquerors," and despite the fact that the "conquest" owed its largest part to inadvertently transmitted viral pathogens. Why exactly is it that development rates suddenly halt in the fifteenth or sixteenth centuries, in your view? Could it possibly be related to the spread of infectious plague and the European misappropriation of productive territory and resources?

Quote:
To see where you are on the food chain, for one week stop speaking the White man's languages, such as English, Spanish and Portuguese, stop writing using the White mans alphabet, stop following the White mans religions such as Catholicism, stop using the White man's inventions such as motor cars, electricity, fuel, plastic, electronics etc.

You have no language, no alphabet, you can't even form or express a thought without depending on the white man's languages to do so.

The chair you sit on, the clothes you wear, everything you see in your home, was made possible by the White man.

Everything you see as you walk down the street has nothing to do with you.

You have made no contribution, have no value, and your very existence is meaningless, irrelevant, and unimportant.

You will not be missed.

You are simply an oddity from out of the jungle, on the same level of importance or value as a fish from the Amazon, a plant or bird.

Whites walk on the moon, your race struggles to catch fish.

You don't even know your own name.
Is everyone on here an Anglo? It seems that every non-Anglo in the United States has experienced similar ethnic subordination, since they have adopted names, customs, and traditions not their own in order to conform with the dominant trends. Their own exclusion from control of productive resources left white ethnic populations in the United States rather "unproductive" for generations. Ever notice the mysterious fact that a given group's contributions tend to change according to their access to productive inputs and capital goods? Incidentally, do you propose that Europeans abandon the substantial number of inventions that were simply imported from the Chinese and the Arabs?

Quote:
You're not Indians. Columbus called you Indians, because he thought he had arrived in India.
And in literal etymological terms, you're not actually "white," are you?

Quote:
You aren't Hispanics, because Hispanic comes from Whites.

Catholicism comes from the Whites.
I'm quite glad to reject both of those repugnant traditions.

Quote:
You yourself have no name, the name you use to post is a White one, that you had to borrow from the Whites, because your culture has not advanced to the level of having names.
I believe I stated myself that I had a "white" name, though I also believe that many of your contemporaries are too stupid and ignorant to comprehend that Hispanic identity is such. Is there a single culture in existence that does not use mechanisms of personal identification via phonetic sounds? Please describe it to us. Cite peer-reviewed empirical research that demonstrates this trend among Native American peoples.

Quote:
Tell us your native name, using native writing not the white man's alphabet.

So you don't have a name for your children or your people, nor a language, an alphabet or a religion.
Well, I'm glad to assume that you won't be running the "Injuns are teh evilz because Aztecs practiced religious human sacrifice" line by us, in that case. You might want to actually learn about such wonders as the Florentine and Dresden Codices and Popol Vuh before making these asinine claims about writing, however.

Quote:
The jungle is calling.

Your past is your future.

YouTube- Amazon indians of south america
Not a drop of South American blood within me. You've probably engaged in the usual fallacy of associating Indians in "Anglo" territory with "North America" and those in "Latino" territory with "South America." It's a common misconception among the misinformed, who have only primitive talking points to turn to.

Is this the best that the Vanguard News Network can offer? I'd thought that it was pathetic when I was banned from Scumfront, but really...

Old May 19th, 2010 #4
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

All I have to say to this baddass is: may the best race win.

Old May 19th, 2010 #5
Hugh
Holorep survivor

You seem to think this is some contest, where we try to justify ourselves, and you decide how well we do.
It isn't.

Your existence is unimportant to us, so you can imagine the importance we attach to your opinions.

Secession is inevitable.

Prepare for life without welfare, or access to White taxes.

Further, considering how few Whites it took to defeat you in the past, you should consider your options carefully.

Whites move away from you because you are loud, dirty and diseased.
You yourselves flee your own people, and come begging for food, jobs and medicine.
Guess that old tribal wisdom isn't all it's cracked up to be.

One has merely to look at the favelas and reservations to see the best your people can achieve.
Your thought and writing patterns are those of a White or Arab pretending to be a, well what exactly are you claiming to be?

What nation are you from?

There is no such thing as a native "American" of course.
What did your people call the Americas, in your language?

The Americas are named after Amerigo Vespucci, one of ours.

Can you give us an idea of your nations achievements today?

A statue or painting of some of your heroes?

Maybe a picture of a city your people built?

I assume you aren't studying at a White university built by and financed by Whites, to study books written by White men in White languages, but are studying at a university built, paid for and operated by your own people, from books written by your own people.

Civilization tends to move upwards, and Whites developed cities far more advanced than the cities we built centuries ago.

Your people have also moved upwards, going from open fields and tents to slums.

If you knew anything about Central or Southern American history, you would know that each of the major jungle cultures, Inca, Aztec, Mayan all told of how White men had come and taught them everything they knew, including writing, medicine, building, everything.
They tell how the Whites built the cities, and then one day left, promising to return.

The oldest statues and drawings found are of Whites with long flowing beards.
Your people don't grow long flowing beards.

Strange how temples in South and Central America resemble almost exactly the ziggurats built three to four thousand years ago in Babylon.
Almost as if people from Babylon or that area arrived and recreated the cities they came from.

Looks like the Whites moved on and the jungle creatures moved in to squat, just like today.

Most of you are a mixture of Asians, Orientals, Blacks and Whites, as well as assorted jungle creatures.

Jungle men occupying cities built by white men in South America are no different to jungle men in North America, Europe or Africa squatting in White built cities or parts of cities today, that have been deserted by Whites.

Just because they occupy the city, does not mean they built it.

Did Blacks build Detroit or London, or did they just move in and occupy the buildings built by Whites?

Your people speak, write and think in White mens languages and alphabets, just like the South Americans did.

Your population explosion depends entirely upon kind Whites allowing you to use White taxes.

Your countries are pits of hell, that your people flee from.

When you can feed yourselves, then come talk to us.

Last edited by Hugh; May 19th, 2010 at 12:16 PM.

Old May 21st, 2010 #6
10Bears

N.M. Valdez,

Take your brilliance back to your people and teach them to be the envy of the world. That is, if you can hold their attention for longer than 10 minutes.

Old May 21st, 2010 #7
confederate

Default Hey comrade take note

there is something you and the mongrel hordes from south of de' border, with your liberal arts education, seem not to understand or purposefully overlook. and, that is you have lost this land long ago through the laws of conquest.

now go back to the reservation and have a drink.

Dr. William Pierce

Old May 22nd, 2010 #8
Katarina

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
I would like to register my indignant opposition to Hispanic illegal immigration. I suppose the only difference between me and you fine fellows is that I humbly suggest that the forcible prevention of it should have begun with Columbus's spic crew. See, you folks seem to have ignored a minor fact about a certain wop carting his dago grease where it wasn't wanted:

And unfortunately, that's caused you to be ignorant of a fundamental reality:

Naturally, there's a simple solution.

See my name? The Southwestern Indians underwent the same spic occupation that those further down in Mexico, Central, non-eastern South America, and the Caribbean did. Alliances based on mutual hatred formed quickly, and if voluntary departure isn't your cup of tea, those of us in the U.S. can join with those in every other American country (with Indian populations booming in Mexico and Central America), and forcibly repatriate you. Cease your unwanted encroachment or be destroyed.

HOW INTERESTING.........IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING FOR ALL WHITES IN AMERICA TO GO TO EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND PLACE ALL NON WHITES OVER IN AMERICA AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN SAY, 1 YEARS TIME HERE. THIS INCLUDES ALL PROFESSIONAL WHITES, LAWYERS, JUDGES, COPS, NUKE PLANT WORKERS, TRADES, ETC...

SHE WOULD CEASE TO EXIST AND CAUSE SLAVERY OF THE WEAK that lived.
Of that, history proves. T.B.B

Old May 26th, 2010 #9
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post
All I have to say to this baddass is: may the best race win.
Who has already won? Who is it that whines and moans about the violence of Indian immigrants from Mexico and Central America and the helplessness of the white community? Moreover, who has undergone apartheid and come out stronger for it? The Indians of Anglo America launched the Wounded Knee occupation, the Alcatraz occupation, the Caledonia occupation in Canada, etc. They are not strangers to violence and bitter conflict, and can transform their passions into militant violence. The Indians of Latino America have been entrenched in various civil wars due to the incompetence of foreign white governance. The whites of the Western Hemisphere are sedentary and obese, unaccustomed to violent physical conflict, and lacking of the angry passion that characterizes indigenous struggle.

Indians are a genetically homogenous population because they're all descended from the same founding population. Some of my maternal ancestry comes from Mesoamerica (Mayan), but my paternal ancestry is from the Southwest. And I'm content to welcome fellow natives to a place where they belong far more than you.

Quote:
You seem to think this is some contest, where we try to justify ourselves, and you decide how well we do. It isn't.
Of course it isn't. There's no possibility of you winning any contest that involves wellness.

Quote:
Your existence is unimportant to us, so you can imagine the importance we attach to your opinions.
A substantial amount, apparently, considering the similarly substantial blather you've chosen to include in your response to my comments.

Quote:
Secession is inevitable.
No, repatriation is. You seem to think that I'm a Mexican nationalist advocating the fabled "reconquista." But I'm a pan-Indian nationalist advocating the deportation of Europeans from the entire Western Hemisphere.

Quote:
Prepare for life without welfare, or access to White taxes.
Is this a joke? The European invasion entailed approximately 100 million deaths, not because of their deliberate actions for the most part (though they did commit genocide as vultures), but because of the diseases that they inadvertently transmitted to the previously unexposed indigenous.

Quote:
Further, considering how few Whites it took to defeat you in the past, you should consider your options carefully.
Actually, the vast majority of indigenous casualties in the aftermath of white contact were due to the spread of viral disease. While the metaphorical aspect of Europeans as infectious plague is appealing, whites mainly inadvertently transmitted pathogenic microbes. The effort of destruction of the most famous conquered civilizations was also mainly undertaken by other indigenous societies. The destruction of the Aztec Triple Alliance, for example, was accomplished through the efforts of other Nahua groups (most prominently one called the Tlaxcalteca), who outnumbered the Spaniards by hundreds to one at some points. This led even an extremely hostile opponent of the Aztecs to declare that "Cortes found a country occupied by already warring and hostile tribes; if there had been a bond of union between the Mexican Indians, and they had made common cause against the Spaniards, of course the invaders would have stood no chance of victory." This is true of essentially every European contact, from the conflict between the Wampanoag and the Narrangassett in New England, to that between the Athabaskan peoples (the Navajo and the Apache) and the Pueblo peoples here in the Southwest, to the Q'iche-Cakchiquel conflict in Mayan-controlled Mesoamerica, to the feud between Atahuallpa and his brother in Inca territory. Just as there was no pan-European unity, with conflicts between British, Spanish, French, Dutch, and Portuguese, there was no pan-Indian unity...but our experiences have changed that.

Quote:
Whites move away from you because you are loud, dirty and diseased. You yourselves flee your own people, and come begging for food, jobs and medicine. Guess that old tribal wisdom isn't all it's cracked up to be.
If you're referring to Mesoamerican immigrants, they're generally leaving the consequences of white oligarchy. It seems as though there would not have been a problem had Europeans not established a presence in America.

Quote:
One has merely to look at the favelas and reservations to see the best your people can achieve.
That, or the ancient cities that were more advanced than Europe at the time. And why would such a rate have development not have continued?

Quote:
Your thought and writing patterns are those of a White or Arab pretending to be a, well what exactly are you claiming to be?
What nation are you from?
My paternal family is from the border area of the U.S. Southwest and northern Mexico, in the "Southwestern" Indian cultural category, around the areas of ancient Apache, Concho, Jumano, and Tarahumara territory. My maternal family is from Guatemala, the heart of Mayan society. Due to Europe being a rapist, I do of course possess some white admixture (Spanish and Basque), as the majority of Indians do, but I look to my dominating phenotypic traits to identify myself.

Quote:
There is no such thing as a native "American" of course. What did your people call the Americas, in your language?
Do you regularly pronounce "Detroit" as the French do? Do you refer to "les francais," at that? Do you speak of "Deutscher"? There is no such thing as a "French" or a "German," is there?

Quote:
The Americas are named after Amerigo Vespucci, one of ours.
Really? You're Italian? If not, it seems strange that you would be using foreign English terminology, since Anglo-Saxon Protestant dominance treated the Mediterranean Italian Catholics rather poorly.

Quote:
Can you give us an idea of your nations achievements today?

A statue or painting of some of your heroes?
How does Geronimo do?

Quote:
Maybe a picture of a city your people built?
This is really your question, when Mesoamerican urban development was more advanced than that of the Europeans who reached them? Never heard of Tikal? Moreover, extending into Aztec territory, perhaps you're familiar with Tenochtitlan? Teotihuacan? Are you aware that Tenochtitlan had a larger population than London or Paris?

Quote:
I assume you aren't studying at a White university built by and financed by Whites, to study books written by White men in White languages, but are studying at a university built, paid for and operated by your own people, from books written by your own people.

Civilization tends to move upwards, and Whites developed cities far more advanced than the cities we built centuries ago.

Your people have also moved upwards, going from open fields and tents to slums.
You don't even know who "my people" are. But aside from that, I wouldn't exactly expect a high rate of development from people deprived of access to productive resources and the capital goods that they had created after the vast majority of them died because of infectious plague.

Quote:
If you knew anything about Central or Southern American history, you would know that each of the major jungle cultures, Inca, Aztec, Mayan all told of how White men had come and taught them everything they knew, including writing, medicine, building, everything.
They tell how the Whites built the cities, and then one day left, promising to return.
Aztec society barely scraped the outer edges of Central America, mainly being concentrated in central Mexico. The most obvious sign of ignorance of a topic is repetition of common misconceptions. The idea that Mexico is in Central or South America (and that Central America is itself not in North America), is one of the most popular. Your regurgitation of conspiracy theories does not interest me, though it does validate my idea that ancient indigenous accomplishments were sufficiently advanced for modern white supremacists to be jealous of them. If you wish to claim that Europeans are responsible for all Indian creations, kindly cite peer-reviewed empirical research in a reputable anthropological journal that validates this claim.

Quote:
The oldest statues and drawings found are of Whites with long flowing beards. Your people don't grow long flowing beards.
You do realize the facial hair thing is mythical, don't you?

Quote:
Strange how temples in South and Central America resemble almost exactly the ziggurats built three to four thousand years ago in Babylon. Almost as if people from Babylon or that area arrived and recreated the cities they came from.
Strange how the Olmecs appear to have invented baseball, isn't it?

Or better yet, why don't you stick with the theory that Africans gave Amerindians their accomplishments, since they clearly had something to do with the Olmec heads?

I'd recommend that you pursue a different line of inquiry.

Quote:
Looks like the Whites moved on and the jungle creatures moved in to squat, just like today.

Most of you are a mixture of Asians, Orientals, Blacks and Whites, as well as assorted jungle creatures.
Kindly cite peer-reviewed empirical research in a reputable anthropological journal concerned with genetics that validates this claim.

Quote:
Jungle men occupying cities built by white men in South America are no different to jungle men in North America, Europe or Africa squatting in White built cities or parts of cities today, that have been deserted by Whites.

Just because they occupy the city, does not mean they built it.
Except that the Native Americans did build the ancient cities and would have progressed further had their development not been interrupted by catastrophic plague and their access to productive resources stolen.

Quote:
Did Blacks build Detroit or London, or did they just move in and occupy the buildings built by Whites?
If they did, it would be a small trifle compared to "whites" moving in and occupying an entire hemisphere.

Quote:
Your people speak, write and think in White mens languages and alphabets, just like the South Americans did.
What does this even mean? Moreover, are you aware that there is no such thing as "white people" or any pan-European culture, and that you, if you are not 100% Anglo (and they were themselves formed by amalgamations of earlier peoples facilitated by violent conflict), are yourself speaking a foreign language and using a foreign alphabet?

Quote:
Your population explosion depends entirely upon kind Whites allowing you to use White taxes.
The most catastrophic demographic injury in history occurred due to the European invasion of America. You are quite the funny fellow, however.

Quote:
Your countries are pits of hell, that your people flee from.

When you can feed yourselves, then come talk to us.
The Indian-population-dominated countries in the Western Hemisphere actually demonstrate the failure of your own vision in that they're fairly straightforward white supremacist states, politically dominated by regimes characterized by whites of Spanish descent. This informal apartheid and the negative consequences that it produces is simply another example of the destructive nature of European encroachment upon Amerindian territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Bears View Post
N.M. Valdez,

Take your brilliance back to your people and teach them to be the envy of the world. That is, if you can hold their attention for longer than 10 minutes.
The people are already the envy of Internet-based white supremacists, considering the feeble attempts to misappropriate their history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by confederate View Post
there is something you and the mongrel hordes from south of de' border, with your liberal arts education, seem not to understand or purposefully overlook. and, that is you have lost this land long ago through the laws of conquest.

now go back to the reservation and have a drink.
Actually, the true conquistadores were smallpox, typhus, influenza, measles, etc. Europeans are vultures pretending to be hawks. But aside from that, if forcible aggression is a legitimate means of property acquisition, why are there so many complaints about black and brown violent crimes committed against whites on Stormfront and this forum? Moreover, why can the territory simply not be taken again, as it will be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina View Post
Of that, history proves. T.B.B
History proves that Native Americans in resource amenable territory had constructed urban developments that rivaled or surpassed those of Europeans, which indicates that all could do so with the opportunity, considering their relative genetic homogeneity. It also indicates that the demographic catastrophe that occurred upon European contact is a sign of European filth and pestilence.

Old May 26th, 2010 #10
Johnny James

I'm all for moving back to Europe. If you and your little brown sex machines ever muster up the courage to do something other than whining on CNN's Latino forums, I'd love to be packed on a boat back to the motherland.

But somehow I think that once you reconquer America and it becomes 100% brown as you so wish it, that Europe would still be picking you and your brown mystery meat buddies off her shores trying to get into a White country.

I've lived next door to Mexicans. There is nothing in my right mind that would convince me that they were ever able to build anything beyond a rancheros platter.

What you want is irrelevant. Go ahead, take back the Southwest. At this point white people in America are either for us, or against us. We've had enough time. And when it gets down to it, whether it takes place in Minnesota or Belarus, if someone really is intent enough on saving the last remaining whites on the planet, I wouldn't put it past them to go to extreme measures. In the face of a genocide like the one we're facing people like you are irrelevant, all six billion of you.

Old May 26th, 2010 #11
Johnny James

Here's what I don't understand with the usual bawwwwwwwwwwwwing at white conquest.

If you were so advanced, why the hell didn't you go off and try to claim foreign resources? Your people honestly sat around for a millennia with your petty squabbling and in fighting and never expected there to be the possibility of a foreign entity arriving from the gigantic seas either to your west or east? I figure you'd have realized at that point that people were violent and the arrival of the Spanish should have been nothing less than a worthy challenge for your noble culture.

You lost. People lose all the time. If the Japanese had managed to build a fleet and crush your people you'd still be yammering on about how tough life has been to your peoplez. You're applying modern concepts of morality to a previous era where such things didn't exist like we know it. Stop being so arrogant.

Old May 26th, 2010 #12
John MacMillan

Valdez,

It must be the worst kind of hell to be just smart enough to realize you and your people just aren't smart enough.

Old May 27th, 2010 #13
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
I'm all for moving back to Europe. If you and your little brown sex machines ever muster up the courage to do something other than whining on CNN's Latino forums, I'd love to be packed on a boat back to the motherland.
Will you stop repeating your stupid fucking "reconquista" propaganda? I'm not Mexican, let alone a member of the Mexican government, and I've observed that Indians have generally fared worse in Mexico than they have in the United States. I'd prefer that the United States government annexed all of Mexico as a temporary practical expedient, except for the reason that Mexican Indians would then lack the violent insurrectionist mentality that they have demonstrated in Oaxaca and Chiapas that will be needed for the coming indigenous takeover of the Western Hemisphere. Incidentally, "Latino" is Spanish for "Latin." I believe all those terms denote European-originated cultural facets.

Quote:
But somehow I think that once you reconquer America and it becomes 100% brown as you so wish it, that Europe would still be picking you and your brown mystery meat buddies off her shores trying to get into a White country.
How exactly does this square with "why the hell didn't you go off and try to claim foreign resources?" Comical inconsistency aside, I've never moved anywhere. But ignoring me, most migrant laborers are from the Mesoamerican region of Mexico and Central America, from which advanced societies sprung. The Olmec civilization gave birth to the Aztec and Maya civilizations, with Teotihuacan constructed in the meantime, and Tenochtitlan and Tikal rivaling and surpassing European cities of the time.

Quote:
I've lived next door to Mexicans. There is nothing in my right mind that would convince me that they were ever able to build anything beyond a rancheros platter.
Mexicans are a multi-racial national group as Canadians are, not a racial group in themselves, and most cause for description of "Mexico" is inspired by the white upper class that is in charge of that country. You should try traveling through Jalisco and Mexico City and come back with your idiotic misconception that "Mexicans" are somehow a race.

Quote:
What you want is irrelevant. Go ahead, take back the Southwest. At this point white people in America are either for us, or against us. We've had enough time. And when it gets down to it, whether it takes place in Minnesota or Belarus, if someone really is intent enough on saving the last remaining whites on the planet, I wouldn't put it past them to go to extreme measures. In the face of a genocide like the one we're facing people like you are irrelevant, all six billion of you.
The Southwest? Again with your stupid nonsense about the "reconquista"? Since you can't seem to comprehend it, I'll repeat this statement yet again for you: I represent a pan-Indian alliance dedicated to the reclamation of the Western Hemisphere, i.e. the Americas and the surrounding islands. This aim will be accomplished by the repatriation of the invaders of Europe whence they came.

Quote:
Here's what I don't understand with the usual bawwwwwwwwwwwwing at white conquest.

If you were so advanced, why the hell didn't you go off and try to claim foreign resources? Your people honestly sat around for a millennia with your petty squabbling and in fighting and never expected there to be the possibility of a foreign entity arriving from the gigantic seas either to your west or east?
Is this a joke? The American continents and the surrounding islands constitute a third of the planet's land mass. Coastal migration from Asia to the Western Hemisphere, home of the last continents to be settled, doesn't entail appropriation of foreign resources? And how exactly does conflict between the British, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, and the rest not constitute "petty squabbling and infighting"? Incidentally, I hope you're aware that there were Chinese vessels and voyages that dwarfed those of Europe; they were simply recalled by the emperor.

Quote:
I figure you'd have realized at that point that people were violent and the arrival of the Spanish should have been nothing less than a worthy challenge for your noble culture.

You lost. People lose all the time. If the Japanese had managed to build a fleet and crush your people you'd still be yammering on about how tough life has been to your peoplez.
Are you under the impression that a small group of Spanish voyagers (even though there were Arabs and blacks among them and they weren't soldiers of the crown, at any rate), was so majestically valorous as to destroy the majority of American civilizations without assistance? Their assistance came in the form of smallpox, typhus, measles, influenza, etc., which annihilated ninety to ninety-five percent of the indigenous population because of their lack of previous exposure to such viral microbes and pathogens, as well as thousands upon thousands of indigenous allies that were the actual main fighters, if not the administrators. The Spanish would have been completely wiped out in Mexico if not for the Tlaxcalteca, for example.

But apart from that, if aggression is a legitimate means of property acquisition, why don't you PM me your address so I can come to your house with my AK and intent to commit armed robbery? What is your objection to Indian reclamation of the Western Hemisphere, in that case?

Quote:
You're applying modern concepts of morality to a previous era where such things didn't exist like we know it. Stop being so arrogant.
Are you aware that temporal relativism is logically fallacious? When exactly do moral standards evolve? At what point does one become legitimate? Are condemnations of the Civil Rights Act unfeasible because of the existence of different moral standards in the 1960's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S. View Post
Valdez,

It must be the worst kind of hell to be just smart enough to realize you and your people just aren't smart enough.
Except to build urban constructions and develop advancements in math and the sciences that rivaled or surpassed the accomplishments in Europe, which were often direct importations from the Arabs and Chinese, or else built upon such?

Old May 27th, 2010 #14
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Valdez, we aren't trying to justify the past, we just don't care.

Why didn't you choose a Mayan name, by the by?

You seem to think WN want non-Whites living with us, and that we want to rule over you, which is not at all the case.

We urge you and the blacks to organise and secede as fast as possible.

WN who are by definition separatists and secessionists are your best allies, since even if you do nothing, in the end you will have your own states, and will not be mixed with us at all.

So your Hispanic movement should actually ally with the global WN movement, and fight for and promote secession.
Secession means each get their own states.

At least ensure that your people are educated about the Jewish Threat, and remove Jews from power in non-white areas.

You seem unaware that the vast majority of "priests" in South America, and most of the initial settlers, were Marranos or "New Christians" from Spain and Portugal.

The Marranos/"New Christians" were converted Jews, fleeing Spain and Portugal and the Inquisition, which was formed to track them down and exterminate them.

Don't believe me, research the conversion of Jews in Spain, the Marranos, the Inquisition and how the Jews fled to South America yourself.

Get your universities to research it. It's the Jews.

You're going to be getting your own states, and for your sakes, I hope you understand what it means to live the "Amerindian" way, since your people are incapable of building houses, let alone states.

Since the phrases and terms you use are derived from Whites, and are not those used by real natives, either you are so distanced from your people you don't know your own peoples
language very well, if at all, or else you are trying to pretend you are an Indian.

The Mayans tell how how Whites taught them what they know, and the statues in the areas were originally of Whites with long beards, and their legends told how the Whites would return, and several of their Gods were those Whites.

The later statues and art are completely different from the original art and building styles.
The decorations were added to the original buildings by a very different culture.
The tearing out of hearts, pulling thorns through the tongue etc are much later additions, and the statues etc differ totally from the original ones.

Your people enslaved, kidnapped and murdered, committing genocide of entire neighbouring tribes, tearing out and eating their hearts, amongst other things.
The Aztecs or Mexicans were murdering tens of thousands a year, ripping out their hearts and eating them.

Will the Mayans and Aztecs be paying reparations to the tribes you kidnapped and mutilated and enslaved and murdered?

Are you under the impression the buildings you see around you in say Detroit were designed and built by the Blacks living there?
Do you think the nuclear facilities, buldings and infrastructure in Southern California, today filled with Aztecs and Mayans, were designed and built by the Aztecs living there today?
Your people can barely mow lawns.

Just as your people are squatters today, so you were undoubtedly squatters in the cities the Spanish encountered.

Considering how incompetent your people are with building anything today, as well as with maths and science or indeed anything technical today, it is laughable to suggest you were the people who developed the Mayan mathematics etc.

If you did, why are you so incapable of doing high school maths today?
Not advanced engineering calculations, just high school maths.

Guatemalans rank in the bottom ten percent world wide when it comes to maths.
Your people's maths abilities are at the same level as Zimbabweans.

http://imo-official.org/year_country...tal&order=desc

Yet you claim to be mathematical geniuses.

In the medical field, a person with an IQ of 75 is considered mildly mentally retarded.
The average IQ amongst Guatamalans is 79. The average Black IQ in the US is 85, which means US Blacks are smarter than you.
http://www.rlynn.co.uk/pages/article...ligence/t4.asp

Guatemalans are today unable to do maths, but claim to have been mathematical geniuses.
They are unable to build shacks, but claim to have been advanced engineers.

The original South American cities, the buildings, layouts, religious temples duplicated in most respects those of Babylon and Sumeria, the ziggurats being the clearest example.

Babylon and Sumeria were filled with Whites and Semites with long beards, famed as traders, renowned for their mathematical ability, and for their wide travels. The poses of the figures in the original statues in many of the old cities in South and Central America are the same as those throughout the Middle East.

As to your claims regarding invention of numerals etc, they came from India actually.
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~..._numerals.html

Many Hindu gods especially Kali, resemble many of yours, with both cultures uniquely having their gods ticking out their tongues, and practising self mutilation, especially of the tongue.

The mythical beasts etc that were later added to the original buildings, the whorls and circles etc resmble the Indian temple decorations closely.

So it seems first White and Semitic travellers from the Middle East arrived on the East coast of South America, then travellers from India arrived on the West coast of South America.
Both built, left and were replaced by squatters from the jungle, just as we see in White countries around the world today.

Now let's look at your claims that war and disease are to blame for your people's situation.

Since you claim to have been the highest culture in South America, let's compare you to the highest culture in Europe, Germany.

A couple hundred years before the Spanish took over South America, their bands of dozens or hundreds of Whites easily defeating your armies of hundreds of thousands, the Black Death, Bubonic Plague, struck Europe, killing 1 in 4 Europeans, including Germany.
So there we have a major disease similar in scale to those you claim destroyed your people.

A couple hundred years thereafter, during the Thirty Years war, at the time the Spanish were conquering the Mayans, a third of the German population died.

In the last 150 years Germany has experienced 5 massive wars, of which two were World War 1 and 2. Vast areas experienced almost complete destruction, millions died.

So there we have again, major disease, war, poverty etc but yet, unlike with your people, Germany is today the most advanced White nation on earth.

As examples of cities destroyed, Dresden and Hamburg were levelled to the ground, as were vast areas of Berlin almost less than 70 years ago.
In every other White country it's the same.

After war or epidemics, they rebuild to the same or better levels, and go on as before.

With Japan, China, Korea, throughout the Middle East it's just the same. Disaster, epidemics and war occur, they recover and go on.

It is clear to see that a peoples abilities are not destroyed by war or disease.

The Mayan cities were never knocked down, they stand there to this day.

Yet the people now claiming to be Mayans, are 500 years later totally incapable of even maintaining those cities or in any way shape or form even matching their supposed ancestors, let alone surpassing them.

Your people are not the original Mayans, which is why you have been unable to even match those you claim as ancestors, let alone improve upon them.

You cannot read their writings, cannot match their building skills, cannot match their mathematical skills, nor do you resemble their early statues etc physically

Just as we see today, foreigners built the cities, you moved in as cheap labour, outbred them, slaughtered most of them, enslaved and raped their women, breeding with them.

Such mixed blood children were intellectually superior to the masses that remained, just like coloureds today, and they tried to keep what the real builders had built going, just as we see today. They were the ones the conquistadores met and conquered.

Since you abandoned your own country, language and culture and fled from your own people, and prefer living amongst the Whites, let's take a look at the "Indians" in the US.

You seem to be focused upon the Na-dene group, the best known of which are the Apache, and appear to think they would play some role, so let's look at them.

A stone age people, without a language to speak of, or an alphabet.

English has close to a million words, the Na-dene/Athabascan around 10 000, based upon the standard dictionary for them.

Na-dene is closely linked to Tibetan and other Asian languages.
http://www.limina.arts.uwa.edu.au/__...432/wilson.pdf

The physical features are very clearly a mixture of predominantly Oriental with some Asian and of course Black.

Here we clearly see the oriental and Asian features.

http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Pi...ndians-01.html

http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Pi...otos_pg01.html

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/america...e-pictures.htm

From their own history, they crossed over from Asia, and most of the Apache forebears arrived in the current US out of Canada from Asia only a couple hundred years before the main White immigrations started in the 1600's.

Thus they are Asiatic and Oriental nomads, renowned for being drunkards, thieves, murderers and rapists, and as they moved down, they carried out mass geonocides against the people they encountered, killing their men and children, and enslaving and raping their women.

The DNA tells all.

http://www.pnas.org/content/102/5/1312.full

At the time the Apache were producing the "urban developments" you speak of, such as this typical example

The Whites were producing this

These are fine examples of their music and art

This is an example of ours

YouTube- Famous Waltz Blue Danube Strauss - Silvester 2008

WN are not your enemies, in fact if we have our way, there will be complete racial separation.

Then nature will take over, and reveal to you just what your "culture" really means.

Last edited by Hugh; May 29th, 2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Corrected image link for Apache "urban development"

Old May 27th, 2010 #15
Johnny James

Quote:
Will you stop repeating your stupid fucking "reconquista" propaganda? I'm not Mexican, let alone a member of the Mexican government, and I've observed that Indians have generally fared worse in Mexico than they have in the United States. I'd prefer that the United States government annexed all of Mexico as a temporary practical expedient, except for the reason that Mexican Indians would then lack the violent insurrectionist mentality that they have demonstrated in Oaxaca and Chiapas that will be needed for the coming indigenous takeover of the Western Hemisphere. Incidentally, "Latino" is Spanish for "Latin." I believe all those terms denote European-originated cultural facets.
How exactly is that different from "reconquista?" I'll give you this, though: your violent insurrection plan is a futile as any violent separation at the hands of white men. Most Latrinos are just as fat and happy and addicted to porn as everyone else.

Quote:

The Southwest? Again with your stupid nonsense about the "reconquista"? Since you can't seem to comprehend it, I'll repeat this statement yet again for you: I represent a pan-Indian alliance dedicated to the reclamation of the Western Hemisphere, i.e. the Americas and the surrounding islands. This aim will be accomplished by the repatriation of the invaders of Europe whence they came.
Can you repeat it again? I don't see how that's different from what I, a gringo, understand "reconquest" to be.

Quote:
Is this a joke? The American continents and the surrounding islands constitute a third of the planet's land mass. Coastal migration from Asia to the Western Hemisphere, home of the last continents to be settled, doesn't entail appropriation of foreign resources? And how exactly does conflict between the British, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, and the rest not constitute "petty squabbling and infighting"? Incidentally, I hope you're aware that there were Chinese vessels and voyages that dwarfed those of Europe; they were simply recalled by the emperor.
Yet a bunch of Englishmen on a tiny island the size of Maine managed to conquer three quarters of the world. Why didn't you? Why didn't the Chinese? You honestly don't think they would've had they had the chance?

Quote:
Are you under the impression that a small group of Spanish voyagers (even though there were Arabs and blacks among them and they weren't soldiers of the crown, at any rate), was so majestically valorous as to destroy the majority of American civilizations without assistance? Their assistance came in the form of smallpox, typhus, measles, influenza, etc., which annihilated ninety to ninety-five percent of the indigenous population because of their lack of previous exposure to such viral microbes and pathogens, as well as thousands upon thousands of indigenous allies that were the actual main fighters, if not the administrators. The Spanish would have been completely wiped out in Mexico if not for the Tlaxcalteca, for example.
Okay, I get it, you hate the white manz for what he did to you. What about me? My ancestry is from Eastern Europe. Do I get booted out too? If so, do the Vietnamese get to go too? And the Chinese? After all they're third party visitors to your motherland.

Quote:
But apart from that, if aggression is a legitimate means of property acquisition, why don't you PM me your address so I can come to your house with my AK and intent to commit armed robbery? What is your objection to Indian reclamation of the Western Hemisphere, in that case?
Because there are laws, sweetie. But back then there were no laws against conquering foreign lands, enslaving other tribes, or human sacrifice. You oughtta know, the Indians weren't peace loving by any means.

Quote:
Are you aware that temporal relativism is logically fallacious? When exactly do moral standards evolve? At what point does one become legitimate? Are condemnations of the Civil Rights Act unfeasible because of the existence of different moral standards in the 1960's?
Morality is bullshit. You know that.

Quote:
Except to build urban constructions and develop advancements in math and the sciences that rivaled or surpassed the accomplishments in Europe, which were often direct importations from the Arabs and Chinese, or else built upon such?
Assuming temporal relativism is bullshit, why are the mighty Indians now a bunch of rotund, drunken louts with a passion for groping white wimmenz and soccer? In the 400 years since their defeat you'd think these incredible superhumans would have produced some incredible music, or architecture, or art, or philosophy, instead of being violent marijuana peddlers that can't maintain their own country. You know, Japan got nuked, twice. And forty years later they were a tiny superpower and have one of the most stable societies on earth and almost no emigration. Were you nuked, sir?

Old May 28th, 2010 #16
Mr. Bowmont

There is increasing evidence that Europeans were the first to walk on the Americas.

So get the fuck back into asia.

Old May 29th, 2010 #17
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
The Olmec civilization gave birth to the Aztec and Maya civilizations, with Teotihuacan constructed in the meantime, and Tenochtitlan and Tikal rivaling and surpassing European cities of the time.
Aside from gold they never developed much in the way of metallurgy, they never developed ships beyond the common dugout or canoe, it doesn’t appear that they did much trading outside of their empire, there is no indication that they did very much exploring, there is no indication that they knew anything about the lands now known as the US or that they knew of the Inca to the south, nowhere in their artifacts is there to be found a depiction of buffalo for instance.
Quote:
as well as thousands upon thousands of indigenous allies that were the actual main fighters
Many Indian tribes were run by violent tribal warlords or in the case of the Maya and Aztecs were brutal totalitarian theocratic dictatorships, I´ll surmise that many Indians were relieved when the “heart surgeons” were defeated.
Quote:
Except to build urban constructions and develop advancements in math and the sciences that rivaled or surpassed the accomplishments in Europe,
Aside from some astronomy, some building and agricultural knowledge, what other scientific things Indians know of?

Old May 29th, 2010 #18
10Bears

Valdez,
I'm going to print out your essay and give it a proper reading away from a computer screen( I don't enjoy scrolling sideways 3 ft.) It looks like a lot of fun and I can see you put a lot of effort into it.
You can heap as much praise as you want on your people but in the end, they were never anything more than dirty, primitive, cheap labor( "brown pride") . If some slipped through the cracks and reached prominence, it was due almost entirely to a society built by White men and nearly nothing of their own creation.
I've lived and worked around mestizos, latinos or whatever you want to call them( brown-skinned, gutter-spanish speakers) and trust me there's not much to be proud of.

Old June 15th, 2010 #19
Evan Heathcliff
Is it good for Whites?

Quote:
Yours is an ugly race.

Old June 15th, 2010 #20
Justin
Banned

You're not realizing we just want land for our own. We have no right, nor need, nor want to rule over you or your kind. We don't give a damn what you do with yourselves as long as it leaves us out of the picture. White land=White people. There is no room for anything else. By the way, I have nothing against indians or asians, but I don't want them around me or my kind. You're ugly as hell, but for the most part harmless. We're on the same side here, no matter how you look at it. Whites getting White land means whatever you are getting land too.

Thread