Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 3rd, 2009 #1
EireannGoddess

Default The World According to jews: Why Women have sex

This is a rather interesting article in that the jews are continuing their "scientific"/feminist based research as to why we women have sex.

There's a slight nod to the fact that love and is a factor, but one has to read the entire article to find it. It still portrays women as sluttish and stupid, having sex for a variety of selfish reason and none of it related to procreation [based on the most ideal genetics, ie, genetics is offered as a reason for "stealing men from other women", or marriage and the desire to bear children out of biological instinct. And, of course, race is not even a factor, according to jewish notions of women/or "science".

I thought VNN would be a good place to post this article in view of both sides that are often argued here when it comes to Aryan women and mating.

However, this "seminal" article, taken from Newsweek, is purposefully posted in that this rag does still have influence on the pseudo intellectual or marginally educated Aryan folk who believe that reading and using Newsweek as a guidepost both that both instructs and proves that they are, indeed, discerning and intelligent readers when of course the opposite is true in most instances.

The online poll that is the partial basis for this book appears to not have been broken down as to race, and lumps all women [and their sexual motivation] into one messy group composed of the female of the species.

There is also no indication that the poll was vetted to rule out males who might have taken it, ie, homosexual males, "transgender" males [and, judging by the rather distinctly masculine replies, I would wager that there are more than a few of the latter involved in this poll, as well as, perhaps, men answering just for the fun of it].

Quote:
In their new book, Why Women Have Sex,University of Texas psychologists Cindy Meston and David Buss aim to illuminate the complexities of women's sexual motivations through women's own words—an important step, they say, to better understanding how women can achieve sexual satisfaction.

Based on five years of research and an online survey of 1,000 women, the authors consider motivation ranging from altruistic sex ("I felt sorry for the guy") to revengeful sex ("I wanted to get back at my partner") to palliative sex ("I had a migraine").

We hear from women who've had sex to boost their confidence, even if it's with a man (or woman) they find repulsive, and from those who've used sex to barter for gifts or household chores (9 percent of us have used this form of economic sex, according to a University of Michigan study).

We learn that 31 percent of women have had sex to evoke jealousy in the ones they love, while others have done it to protect themselves from getting hurt. Some, like the 25-year-old woman we described earlier, have had sex to boost their self-esteem, and 84 percent of women report they've done it simply to "keep the peace" at home.

"I think the stereotype tends to be that women have sex for love and men have sex for pleasure," says Meston, director of the Sexual Psychophysiology Lab at UT Austin. "But in reality, women's sexual motivations are vastly complex."
http://www.newsweek.com/id/216341

Last edited by EireannGoddess; October 3rd, 2009 at 02:16 PM.

Old October 3rd, 2009 #2
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

It's true, the article is indeed as you describe it, however there is a second insinuation there as well, it does pervert the female motivation for sex...but it devalues the male motivation entirely, the female despite being quite perverted by them, is still "quite complex" compared to the males motivation which is considered as "purely motivated by pleasure", there is no noble intention on the male aspect for sexual relations with a female at all, it's even less than animalistic, as an animal is by nature bound to reproduce.

It does mention later in the argument that "it isn't to say males aren't multifaceted" however, it later continues by stating "But the brain is the primary driver of female arousal" negating the "multifaceted motivations" of males entirely or at best delegating it to a more "primitive" motivation. I.e. That it is driven either by their privy's, lust or emotion..which really if looked at isn't suggestive that it is "complex" to say the least.

Last edited by Karl Von Clausewitz!; October 3rd, 2009 at 02:39 PM.

Thread