VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2004 #41
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Go here to get your Nigger Hunting License. Be careful though, they may not honor it in some States. http://www.ferris.edu/news/jimferris...re/license.htm
What's all this about a "nigger hunting license?!" Hell, in my state, 'coon hunting does'nt require any kind of license or permit at all. It's open season on 'em all year 'round.

Y'all must live in some really fucked-up states, I'm tellin' ya....

Old December 7th, 2004 #42
Jimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
What's all this about a "nigger hunting license?!" Hell, in my state, 'coon hunting does'nt require any kind of license or permit at all. It's open season on 'em all year 'round.

I'm not from the MOST fucked up state, which has got to be Texas. You can't even give a Nigger a JOY ride there.

Old December 7th, 2004 #43
Jimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis

Hoax, I lived in Florida for awhile but I left because it was filling up with Cubans, Haitians and Jamaicans. I think you guys need more fire power. I
doubt that Lil brother Bush would be overly impressed with the killing of the growing minority though since he married one of them

Old December 7th, 2004 #44
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo
I'm not from the MOST fucked up state, which has got to be Texas. You can't even give a Nigger a JOY ride there.
Tell me about it. Chain-drag a nigre 'round the block a couple dozen times with his gold teeth sparking up the pavement in the dead of night as his nappy head goes bumpity-bump-bump and the whole state makes a big stink about it. What a bunch of wet blankets....Sheesh!

Thread