VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 18th, 2006 #1
Aryan Lord

Default Aryan Myth and Metahistory blog

http://aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/

A new blog devoted to the exploration of the myths surrounding the origins,development and destiny of the Aryan race.

Old June 18th, 2006 #2
andy_h
Free Matt Hale

I for one will look forward to your postings on your Blog....:cheers: :cheers:

I will also put a link in my blog to your and give you a mention in one of my posts

"Racial loyalty is the key to this dilemma. Racial loyalty is racial survival. Mongrelization is
racial suicide." - Ben Klassen "Natures Eternal Religion"

Old June 18th, 2006 #3
Aryan Lord

Thanks Andy. I have incorporated your suggestion of having a visitor counter and have also included a guest book.:cheers:

Old June 18th, 2006 #4
andy_h
Free Matt Hale

Please check your guestbook mate....i have also stolen your idea of a guestbook too - also thinking of having a mini forum too....

"Racial loyalty is the key to this dilemma. Racial loyalty is racial survival. Mongrelization is
racial suicide." - Ben Klassen "Natures Eternal Religion"

Old June 18th, 2006 #5
Pontiac

From the blog:

Quote:
Too often we naively suppose that only `science` so called has any valid answers to the questions of our origins but we forget that science can only approach things from a very narrow angle and persepctive and even its findings are subject to constant debate and change.There are only theories;no proven `facts`.
Exactly, and the humble and methodical approach of science is a strength, not a weakness. It is much better than religions, which just say "This is the Truth!" without a iota of proof.

Quote:
"None of modern science has the slightest value as knowledge;rather,it bases itself on a formal renunciation of knowledge in the true sense."
Science gave us the knowledge to build these computers we are typing and reading on right now. Religion did not.

Old June 18th, 2006 #6
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiac
From the blog:

Exactly, and the humble and methodical approach of science is a strength, not a weakness. It is much better than religions, which just say "This is the Truth!" without a iota of proof.

Science gave us the knowledge to build these computers we are typing and reading on right now. Religion did not.
Feel free to post on my blog Pontiac.Alternative perspectives will be welcomed.
Technology and science has indeed given us computers Pontiac but it cannot address the deeper issues of why we are here or our purpose.It can provide us with tools but not with answers.By delving into the past,into the deep phylogenetic Collective Unconscious we can uncover spiritual truths that we presumed lost.
If we uncover the past we can discover the future.That past is contained within our collective ancestral memories from which myths are derived.

Old June 18th, 2006 #7
Abzug Hoffman

There never was a Lemurin Root Race. I can't believe anybody goes for this crap.

Old June 18th, 2006 #8
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
There never was a Lemurin Root Race. I can't believe anybody goes for this crap.
It never fails. You can always count on Abzug to troll a thread that offers an alternative to xtian doctrine. It is people like Abzug that will be the cause for the punishment that shall one day, befall all of christendom.

What your quote should read, Abzug, is something like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
Xtianity is total BS. I can't believe anybody goes for this xtian crap.
Abzug, you are obviously completely brainwashed by the jew and his invention, xtianity. We can accept that. You should accept that we are in fact, not brainwashed by the jew, and stop trolling our threads. But, like most xtians, you are very obnoxious, and I realize that we cannot expect you to quit behaving in this manner.
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old June 18th, 2006 #9
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
http://aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/

A new blog devoted to the exploration of the myths surrounding the origins,development and destiny of the Aryan race.

Aryan Lord, I look forward to seeing what your blog has to offer.:cheers:

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Aryan Lord again.
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old June 22nd, 2006 #10
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietus
Aryan Lord, I look forward to seeing what your blog has to offer.:cheers:
Thanks Quietus, I will endeavour to have an update at least once every 2 days.:cheers:

Thread