Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2008 #41
Bob R.

Quote:
Nonsense, Reinhard Spitzy who worked for Ribbentrop's foreign office department said that the German propaganda against the Poles was so absurd at the time that him and his associates would even laugh about how ridiculous the stories were.
well thanks for giving us the insincere, dishonest Jewish perspective. Is this a quote from Rabbi Sapperstein's guide to the Holocaust?

How come you don't suspect what you just posted is laughable anti-German propoganda?

Unless you were actually in the room with Ribbentrop I wouldn't believe much of what I read in books published by Jews.

Who are the ones we observe broadcasting laughable non-sense and anti-German propoganda on a daily basis? It's not Germans.

Old December 12th, 2008 #42
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob R. View Post
well thanks for giving us the insincere, dishonest Jewish perspective. Is this a quote from Rabbi Sapperstein's guide to the Holocaust?

How come you don't suspect what you just posted is laughable anti-German propoganda?

Unless you were actually in the room with Ribbentrop I wouldn't believe much of what I read in books published by Jews.

Who are the ones we observe broadcasting laughable non-sense and anti-German propoganda on a daily basis? It's not Germans.
Reinhard Spitzy has been criticized for not being politically correct enough.

http://www.rense.com/general9/inaustria.htm

In Austria, Politically Incorrect Ex-Nazi Recalls Fun With Hitler

3-29-1

VIENNA (AFP) - Eighty-nine year-old Reinhard Spitzy is undertaking a possibly unprecedented historical project: writing a book about the funny side of the Third Reich.

And he is more qualified than most for the job: six decades ago Spitzy was secretary to Joachim von Ribbentrop, Hitler's foreign minister.

But first he wants to clear up one thing.

"The Third Reich wasn't so bad as they now declare it," he told AFP from his family estate outside Salzburg, where he has lived since returning from Argentina after World War II.

"Stalin's Russia was much worse. If you count the number of people killed by the Third Reich it might have been three, four, five, six million or something. But with Stalin it was 80 million.

Spitzy, an engaging and sharp-witted polyglot octagenarian whose pet hate is political correctness, is equally forthright about other, more recent political developments in Austria.

He is an unrepentant fan of far-right leader Joerg Haider, himself the son of a former Nazi, who has shoved his homeland into the spotlight recently by striking a controversial power-sharing deal in Viena.

"I believe in Haider because he is a genius and intellectually interesting. .. If you speak personally with Haider you will find that he is very sensible," he says.

But the current state of Austrian politics isn't the former Nazi diplomat's main concern at the moment. For now his book is everything.

"It's called 'Tragecomedies of the Third Reich' and I hope to publish it in about two years' time," said Spitzy of his book, which follows his 1999 first volume of memoirs, "How We Squandered the Reich."

Unlike that book, this one is aiming to be a sidesplitter.

His tale of the fly on Hitler's nose is typical.

"During the war, Hitler was reading a map on big wooden table, when suddenly a fly landed on his nose. Hitler got so furious .. and he ordered an aide to swat it off.

"But the officer thought it below his dignity. He flapped his hands about but didn't take it seriously. Hitler exploded, and said listen, we have men in submarines sinking ships, and you can't get rid of a fly."

The aide was not seen in Hitler's entourage again.

Or when Hitler, spying a pretty young girl during an outing, decided to have his picture taken with her and made into 60,000 postcards. Only then did someone realize the girl was a Jew.

"They wanted to destroy all the postcards, but Hitler said no. He was not so anti-Semitic when I knew him at that time," he said.

Spitzy says he left the Nazi party in 1939, shortly before the war, when he realized that Hitler was going to risk everything and invade neighbouring Czechoslovakia and Poland.

"Hitler was a drug addict, he was sick," he argues, saying that the turning point was the 1938 Munich conference when Neville Chamberlain famously declared "peace in our time" even as war loomed.

"I thought the Munich conference was marvellous ..I was a convinced Nazi, but when I found out that Hitler was a gambler and would ruin everything then I joined the resistance movement," he said.

The ex-Nazi's first book of memoirs was popular despite some criticism that it was not critical enough of Hitler. He predicts similar success for his book of anecdotes. "I can choose my publisher because it will be such a hit."

But, unusually, he is writing his latest book in English, working with an editor in Britain who he says is a senior member of the Labour Party.

Again, political correctness is behind it.

"The Germans are so afraid of publishing it, they are so politically correct, so idiotic," he laments. "Once I wrote a book and an editor asked me to change 150 things. Political correctness is such rubbish."

Above all Spitzy has no fear of controversy.

On last year's EU sanctions against Austria, imposed after Haider's party joined a national coalition, he is typically robust. He notably blasts the French EU presidency which spearheaded the embargo.

"I detest Mr. Chirac .. I studied to be a diplomat in France, and I adore the country and my best friends live there. But France is the true homeland of anti-Semitism," he said.

Argument, he concludes, is a fundamentally good thing.

"I hate political correctness. I hope I'm politically incorrect. I want to provoke, because discussion is interesting. Just following like sheep is ridiculous."

Old December 12th, 2008 #43
Bob R.

Quote:
"I believe in Haider because he is a genius and intellectually interesting. .. If you speak personally with Haider you will find that he is very sensible," he says.
His pseudonym, "Haider" is laughable.

Jews have legions of nurtured catamites who study propoganda and how to make shit believable by adding all sorts of details and such. Everyone knows they are liars though, as Texe Marrs says, the trillions of words these faggots write about history are all quieted by one word of truth, thus the frantic, constant attempts to forever censor every last word of truth from ever being broadcast via mass media.

In the End it will take one word of truth to dispell the trillions of lies, and the liars who tell them will be found out.

whenever I read some 'serious' historical book on World War II or such , I'm cursed with the attention span to notice all the inconsistencies and suspect accounts and come to the conclusion whoever wrote the book is a shameless liar.

what they do in movies is far more effective, though.

Always ask yourself, when you read a historical accounts,
1) How the fuck would they know?
When they say the Ribbentrop or whoever said this or that, always ask yourself, 'how the fuck would they know?'. Who is giving this account and how the fuck would they know? usualy book writers don't really know so they have to make most of it up.

2) Why the fuck do they care?

Ask yourself, why is this person writing this book? what are their motivations.

3)who the fuck are they?

who is writing the book and are they a faggot, is it really a ghostwriter? Most books are written in the US by ghostwriters, because America is a completely phony insincere country that has no real human emotions anymore.

4) When did they write it

When was it written and how likely are they to have actually been alive when this happened, another way to catch them lying about things

5) Where did they write it. Was it written in some big propoganda mill in Israel? did it have a phony pen name slapped on it and some lady's face put on the cover?

Old December 16th, 2008 #44
richyrichard
Banned

I shall repost the other link that I used when I began this thread:

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scr...ivesindex.html

Old December 16th, 2008 #45
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrichard View Post
I shall repost the other link that I used when I began this thread:

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scr...ivesindex.html
I can believe that there were atrocities against Germans done by the Poles but I don't buy the 55,000 number and I also don't accept the premise that the Polish army enabled Jews to kill Germans, this is nonsense as the Polish army hated Jews.

Last edited by Mike Jahn; December 16th, 2008 at 03:35 AM.

Old July 8th, 2010 #46
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Bromberg massacre An estimated 58,000 German civilians lost their lives in the massacres carried out prior to the 1939 invasion.

Polish Bolshevik Jews massacred 5,500 Germans, on one 'Bloody Sunday, in 1939. This was the flashpoint for the Polish invasion

The Bromberg Holocaust or Why Hitler Invaded Poland | The Blog of the WTC Demolition Site

Hitler_Poland_Danzig_WW2

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Thread